Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

RAW needs The Undertaker

Go down 
+7
mattimatt
Brandon Buchanan
kvh12345
madmax
JacMan
thedmd
the-gaffer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

RAW needs The Undertaker Empty
PostSubject: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:18 pm

With The Undertaker being away for as long as he has, I think it would be good to see The Undertaker back on RAW, I believe his character would help freshen up the whole show, it opens up so many more possibilities in the title picture and his character is such that he can be in a big program that doesn't need the title involved either.

Although these matches have been done before they haven't been done in a while

Orton/Taker
HHH/Taker
Cena/Taker

Michaels/Taker needs no excuse to have another match/program

I also think MVP and Taker could elevate MVP and Jack Swagger vs The Undertaker could be must see programing as well, also, with the potential singles run in the pipe line for Ted DiBiase it could help set up a feud with him

If the WWE feel they need some star power back on SD then I feel it would be logical to send Batista back over their when he returns.

Thoughts....
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : RAW needs The Undertaker UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:39 pm

not that i'm disagreing but becasue of Taker's injury those matches were impossible to happen in a while anyhow, i don't think Batista going to sd would be a good idea because that place has more or less become a light heavy weight show. Maybe i just don't want him in sd because i think he sucks, i would love to see michaels on sd though
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:47 pm

I want Undertaker on SD still to be honest. He still has a few programs he can work with like Jericho, Ziggler, Punk and possibly Jeff Hardy and John Morrison. MVP vs Undertaker had a segment in 06 didn't they when it was Kane and Undertaker vs MVP and Kennedy? Not sure for definite but i remember something along those lines.

HHH vs Undertaker - No thanks
Cena vs Undertaker - Possibly the 2 biggest names in the company today. WWE have kept these 2 apart deliberately for the epic confrontation which will probably be at Wrestlemania 26 or 27. This will only happen when Cena turns heel which could be quite soom. Even If Undertaker turns heel we all know on this board who will be getting the cheers and boos. Just look at their match in 2006 for proof. Undertaker punch - Cheer
Cena punch -boo

Orton vs Undertaker - Would like to see this happen again. They did have a match on Raw earlier this year and both performed well before Legacy interfered.

Swagger vs Undertaker -Love to see this happen but i feel they neeed to groom Swagger for a couple more years and establish him in main event before he takes on Undertaker.

Finally. If Jeff is taking time off and Edge suffering a major injury Smackdown needs a top babyface and i think the Undertaker is the man for the job
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:49 pm

Michaels has church on the SD taping day but i agree he would be great on SD
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:32 pm

I really do want to see a Triple H vs The Undertaker feud, it would be extremely fresh, its not been done in what? a long long time, it would be good for both and both are capable of playing roles that blur the face/heel characteristics
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:34 pm

King of the Ring 02 was last time 1 on 1. Apart from that Smackdown match where someone interfered. I think it was Kozlov or Big Show
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Exactly my point, it would be totally fresh, the last time both faced off Triple H was a badass heel and Taker was a biker
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:35 am

jeeze what if taker came back as the american badass and started a fued with kozloff
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:37 am

That would be outrageous since Kozlov is on ECW
Back to top Go down
madmax
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
madmax

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:39 am

I like the idea of taker on raw as the live aspect suit his character and it has been done in soo long it would make interesting viewing. if he does remain on smackdown which is likley as its meant to be his locker room then i think there are number of already suggested feuds that look quality. Either show just hopefully hes back sooner the better
Back to top Go down
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:41 am

i hope he goes to raw and shawn comes to SD and then undertaker vs cena and shawn vs jericho
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:55 am

Shawn wont be going to SmackDown! HBK has commitments to his church on Wednesdays meaning Tuesdays are spent with his family preparing those commitments, Michaels might make the odd appearnace if the storyline calls for it but I doubt he will ever be on the SD roster
Back to top Go down
Brandon Buchanan
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Brandon Buchanan

Location : Edinburgh Number of posts : 501 Favourite Wrestler : Raven

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:28 pm

I too would like to see HHH vs Undertaker as I've always liked their match at Wrestlemania 17!

My only problem is how to play it out as HBK pretty much did all the things I would expect HHH do in the promos etc confused
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:42 am

well if they did do a programme together. I think HHH would need to be a heel as Undertaker would be cheered regardless. And with the DX tour that heel turn may not happen for a while yet
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:59 am

For the whole crowd psychology then I think I wouldn't mind seeing a face/face feud between those two although I prefer heel vs face this is one instance I think it could be better
Back to top Go down
mattimatt
Backyard Wrestler
Backyard Wrestler
mattimatt

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:45 pm

Undertakers retiring soon,i think.
Theres an "undertakers farewell tour" sometime at the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:04 pm

I'm not sure he is retiring to be honest with you, I think he's got another two years in him, for me, he wouldn't be putting himself through all this surgery and rehab if he is just going to call it a day soon
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:43 pm

They call it the Undertaker rest in peace tour so wwe can earn a lot of money from ticket sales on the tour. Due to fears it may be his last time touring everyone feels the need to buy tickets even though he will probably tour again next year
Back to top Go down
Dittybox2
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
Dittybox2

Location : Dundee Number of posts : 27 Favourite Wrestler : Edge

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:55 pm

If reports are to be belived Undertaker is in serious pain, it might not be a bad idea for him to give up touring all together
Back to top Go down
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:32 pm

I think it'd be funny as hell if Taker decided to come back on a Motorbike, with a Bandana and Limp Bizkit in the background. Then fucked over everysingle fan and joined Legacy. Then in response X Pac and Road Dogg came out, then Road Dogg started singing " Get Rowdy " and X-Pac started filming explicit scenes and the whole universe couldn't take anymore and imploded. All because of Raws unbelievably shitness at the moment.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:05 pm

Its Russo's fault
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:54 pm

Keeno125 wrote:
I think it'd be funny as hell if Taker decided to come back on a Motorbike, with a Bandana and Limp Bizkit in the background. Then fucked over everysingle fan and joined Legacy. Then in response X Pac and Road Dogg came out, then Road Dogg started singing " Get Rowdy " and X-Pac started filming explicit scenes and the whole universe couldn't take anymore and imploded. All because of Raws unbelievably shitness at the moment.

Way that Raw has been going that'd be the best RAW option on the table.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:48 pm

i can see Cena and Christian going to Smackdown, wrestlers (bar Undertaker, HBK and Triple H) never seem to remain on 1 brand for too often as storylines ware out fairly quickly with alot of 1 on 1 fueds,

potentially as well i could see Kofi Kingston going (fits with their theme of lighter wrestlers, Jeff Hardy, John Morrison, CM Punk, Edge, Jericho...)

also i could see MVP being drafted back in needs be for a main event face if Undertaker were to go to RAW. But if you look at Smackdowns current faces:

-Jeff Hardy (all beit likely taking time off after Summerslam)
-Rey Mysterio (not neciserally who i would want in main event with his 619m but it appeals to American fans it seems)
-John Morrison (could be heavily pushed to be that top face on the brand having already had title matches

potentially Edge as a top face if he returns that way to fued with Jericho as they appeard to lay the foundations of that with Jericho's promo's.

add Cena and Christian if they were to move that is 3 atm, 4 if Edge returned face and 6 faces if they moved Cena and Christian, plus they would have plus any in a draft next year, they could easily get to the draft next year with current faces.

that would mean fueds like (with Undertaker on Raw):

Edge vs Jericho
Edge vs CM Punk
Edge vs Dolph Ziggler

Cena vs same 3

christian etc

a fued i would love to see would be CM Punk vs Dolph Ziggler also CM Punk vs Christian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW needs The Undertaker   RAW needs The Undertaker Empty

Back to top Go down

RAW needs The Undertaker
Page 1 of 1