Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

McMahon Rejects Hulk Hogan Idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

McMahon Rejects Hulk Hogan Idea Empty
PostSubject: McMahon Rejects Hulk Hogan Idea   McMahon Rejects Hulk Hogan Idea EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:15 pm

Quote :
Hulk Hogan has actually been brought up as a possible RAW guest host in the future but Vince McMahon shoots his name down every time it's mentioned for the role. Vince is looking at a Kristin Prouty for a lot of input on the angle. Kristin works in WWE's Entertainment Relations and was responsible for bringing in Seth Green and opening up conversations with other celebrities.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: McMahon Rejects Hulk Hogan Idea   McMahon Rejects Hulk Hogan Idea EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Good call Vince, wouldn't want anything to do with wrestling now would we, deary me no Smile
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: McMahon Rejects Hulk Hogan Idea   McMahon Rejects Hulk Hogan Idea EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:12 pm

I was thinking the same thing, Hulk might not be the top guy in the business but he is Mr Wrestling, I'd have expected him to get a shot at some stage if this is a long term project
Back to top Go down
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

PostSubject: Re: McMahon Rejects Hulk Hogan Idea   McMahon Rejects Hulk Hogan Idea EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:01 am

no he can stay away then i rather see stone cold or the rock and then the rock wins the wwe tittle and then comes back to the wwe
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: McMahon Rejects Hulk Hogan Idea   McMahon Rejects Hulk Hogan Idea EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:04 am

Fine idea sir Smile

I say bring the Gobbledy Gooker back meself but each to their own Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: McMahon Rejects Hulk Hogan Idea   McMahon Rejects Hulk Hogan Idea EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:01 pm

kvh12345 wrote:
no he can stay away then i rather see stone cold or the rock and then the rock wins the wwe tittle and then comes back to the wwe

taking th piss out o You can't beat a bit of innocence, by the way it was 7 years ago today that Rocky last won a World Title
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: McMahon Rejects Hulk Hogan Idea   McMahon Rejects Hulk Hogan Idea EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:39 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:
kvh12345 wrote:

taking th piss out o You can't beat a bit of innocence, by the way it was 7 years ago today that Rocky last won a World Title

And I remember it like it was yesterday... afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McMahon Rejects Hulk Hogan Idea   McMahon Rejects Hulk Hogan Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

McMahon Rejects Hulk Hogan Idea
Page 1 of 1