Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA

Go down 
+3
boschbourne06
thegunman84
the-gaffer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA   Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:23 pm

Quote :
WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan was interviewed this week by The Southtown Star and spoke about a number of topics, including his family, advice for aspiring wrestlers and the upcoming Hulk Hogan Fan Appreciation Day. Some of the Hulkster's most interesting comments came when the subject of WWE vs. TNA came up.

"I watch both products. (TNA's) like the little engine that could. Everybody thought they wouldn't be around for long, and they've been chugging along for seven years. They gain momentum every week. They seem to be real fresh. When a lot of guys go over to that side of the fence, they seem to get a spring in their step," Hogan said. He added that he also watched the WWE product saying, " Vince is the constant. He's the standard of excellence. I just love watching his show because you never know what he is going to do. Plus, the production -- you can't even touch his production. It's so dialed-in. It's amazing just to see how they put the pieces together."

"If you look at history, everyone says, 'History repeats itself.' With all of the choices in the universe of entertainment, I look at the big package and look at the big picture from 40,000 feet. I see history repeating itself. I see TNA getting strong. I see Vince McMahon being impeccable except for a few little holes in the boat."

Hogan continued, "TNA is lacking that one momentum-shifting move, that one big name that would even the playing field, the brand (that is) just as powerful as the WWE brand. (TNA's) lacking the big piece of the puzzle. It wouldn't matter who did what in the past. It will be a totally even playing field. You never know."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA   Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:50 pm

What's going on? Hulk usually only comes out with this shit around Mania time, hoping that Vince will give him a call. I guess his divorce is costing him more than he thought it would.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA   Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:02 pm

i'll only believe this when he shows up Mafish told me he was suppose to go there a couple of years ago when i asked why TNA keeps showing Jarrett hitting him with a guitar

he's losing money,homes, boats & cars to linda & her boyfriend
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA   Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:05 pm

Yeah he agreed in priciple to do a few shows with TNA years ago but he ended up back in the WWE

I'm wondering if he fancies SummerSlam, I'd actually be interested to see Hulk in TNA, it would certainly get them more attention, the only thing is though you can bet it will come with at least one World Title run and that for me would be hard for TNA to recover from, at least from a spectator point of vier
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA   Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:23 am

it will bring more fans in your right i told my brother & his mate and they said he'll start watching TNA also his title run which he would get would be dull & not enjoyable for me but the fans he brings in will probably enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA   Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:32 am

In the same interview, he also says he can't do the leg-drop anymore as his back is so bad, so presumably, he'd have to come up with another finisher...

In all honesty, Hogan comes up with so much horse-crap it's difficult to take him seriously any more.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA   Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:36 am

when i use to watch Hogan knows best every time he wrestled after the match he was in bad shape and couldnt do anything he had to keep going to the doctors most of his matches when he returned to the WWE he wrestled injuryed
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA   Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:24 am

Grecian wrote:
In the same interview, he also says he can't do the leg-drop anymore as his back is so bad, so presumably, he'd have to come up with another finisher...

In all honesty, Hogan comes up with so much horse-crap it's difficult to take him seriously any more.
Well when he was in Japan they wouldn't let him use the legdrop as a finisher cos it looked like shit, so maybe we'll get the return of his Japanese finisher. AXEEEEE BOMBEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA   Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:01 pm

I still think he will be at Summerslam with WWE and will regretfully squash Jericho
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA   Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:53 pm

cant see that happening Jerichos a big star in wwe and cant see them letting hulk squash him
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA   Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:00 pm

jckbluenose12 wrote:
I still think he will be at Summerslam with WWE and will regretfully squash Jericho

Why do you think that? I can't see anywhere just now how that could or would be possible
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA   Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:09 pm

thegunman84 wrote:
Grecian wrote:

Well when he was in Japan they wouldn't let him use the legdrop as a finisher cos it looked like shit, so maybe we'll get the return of his Japanese finisher. AXEEEEE BOMBEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!! Very Happy

They thought the Leg drop looked shit so they gave him a finsiher which is basically a clothesline with not a great deal of impact.
I have to say both is finishers look pretty shit.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA   Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:12 pm

I'd have rather see Hogan use a submission hold when he was in Japan, he could easily work and a guy with his size is believable giving a reasonably strong submission
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA   Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:13 pm

It should be noted though that regardless of what Hulk says or does if he ever got back into the week to week running of Wrestling the Leg Drop would be used, he will say he can't use it in order to get more cash if he eventually gives in and offers to bring it to the table with him, he is many things but daft he isn't
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA   Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:
jckbluenose12 wrote:

Why do you think that? I can't see anywhere just now how that could or would be possible

I just think that Hogan was linked to facing him at mania 25 in the legends storyline. Hogan would probably be a face if he returns. There are 3 top heels at moment. Edge who is injured. Orton who holds wwe championship and will be involved with Cena/HHH and Jericho who may be stuck for a story after Edge injury. So thats why i thought of Jericho
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA   Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:11 pm

Reaper wrote:
thegunman84 wrote:
Grecian wrote:

They thought the Leg drop looked shit so they gave him a finsiher which is basically a clothesline with not a great deal of impact.
I have to say both is finishers look pretty shit.
It's not a clothesline, it's a lariat! There is a difference, although I can understand people confusing the two. And the Axe Bomber does have a good deal of impact when hit correctly.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA   Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Don't think Jericho would be happy with Hogan returning for one match just to go over Jericho, unless Jericho is a big Hogan mark. Don't know why I think this, I just get the impression that Jericho cares a lot about his current character, I think he takes a great deal of pride in it and that he wouldn't want to see it's momentum halted by someone who reportedly can't even perform a simple move such as the Leg Drop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA   Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Hints At Going To TNA
Page 1 of 1