Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA Newcomer Arrested,Matt Hardy Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

TNA Newcomer Arrested,Matt Hardy Update Empty
PostSubject: TNA Newcomer Arrested,Matt Hardy Update   TNA Newcomer Arrested,Matt Hardy Update EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:03 pm

Southeast independent wrestlers Mikael Judas and Phil Shatter have been given short-term roles as the new on-screen security for Mick Foley, apparently replacing Big Rocco (a/k/a Big Tilly) and Sally Boy (a/k/a Bruno Sassi). In an interesting story, Judas' real name is Michael Cole, and he was arrested over the weekend for attacking National Championship Wrestling promoter Donovan Loftis in the locker room at a show in Greenville, South Carolina.As the story goes, Loftis made derogatory remarks concerning Cole on a wrestling message board, although they were apparently made in jest. Cole had worked for the independent promoter in the past. Loftis and his son were going into the locker room when Cole punched him, knocking him down. He then kicked him in the head when he was down, which knocked him out. Cole was arrested later in the evening by Greenville sheriff?s deputies and was released after posting bail. He has a court date set for Wednesday, July 8th.

Matt Hardy posted an update on his MySpace blog saying he is "ok" to reports of him injuring his abdominal muscles on Monday during the Superstars TV taping in a match against U.S. Champion Kofi Kingston and William Regal. Matt said, "Hey everybody. I hope this message finds you all well and happy. There's several varying stories going around on the 'net about me. I'm ok and will be ok. Things for checking on me and I appreciate the fact that you care."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA Newcomer Arrested,Matt Hardy Update   TNA Newcomer Arrested,Matt Hardy Update EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:08 pm

A Matt Hardy blog that isn't in character and all cryptic? What the fuck is going on?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA Newcomer Arrested,Matt Hardy Update   TNA Newcomer Arrested,Matt Hardy Update EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:30 pm

Not got a clue. I think he might have picked up the wrong cake at the Hardy household
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Newcomer Arrested,Matt Hardy Update   TNA Newcomer Arrested,Matt Hardy Update Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Newcomer Arrested,Matt Hardy Update
Page 1 of 1