Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings

Go down 
+5
Junior
boschbourne06
the-gaffer
Rocky2
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings Untitl11

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings Empty
PostSubject: Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings   Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:48 am

** Warning: The following contains a *SPOILER* for a future episode of TNA iMPACT!

-- Former WWE superstars Elijah Burke and Shawn "Gavin" Spears are backstage at tonight's TNA iMPACT! tapings and expected to wrestle. These two join Shane Douglas, Raven and former WWE Diva Victoria as fresh faces TNA brought to television this week.

Source:Lordsofpain.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings   Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:56 am

Have you seen the countdown on TNA's homepage? If so, do you have any idea what it is about? I think it may be counting down to the announcement of the 1st TNA UK PPV.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings   Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:21 pm

If TNA had a PPV over hear they would do very well, plenty of fans would give them far more time than they do currently if they try and intergrate the UK fans into their viewership, also, it might spark Vince into doing something similar
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings   Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:16 pm

if its the 1st PPV over hear im buying a ticket the house show i went to was incredible not a shock burke was there been expecting him ever since he got released from WWE
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings   Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:17 pm

*waits for sexton*
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings   Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:19 pm

He'll just be binning the tissues taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings   Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:23 pm

taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings   Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:46 pm

I think he'll be stuck to the ceiling
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings   Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:10 pm

Be good to actually see Burke wrestling - I always rated him, just a shame WWE didn't have a scooby-doo waht to do with him once that New-breed / ECW originals thing ended
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings   Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:10 pm

There has to be more to this than meets the eye, he was very decent in the ring, had a great look and was excellent on the stick, he would have been excellent in some sort of tag team, probably with Shelton at the time he wasn't being used on RAW or even with Killings when he came to the E, just because they looked so similar
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Country : Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings Ireland

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings   Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:57 pm

I never really seen Burke wrestle i stopped watching wrestling in mid 2006 and only started watching again in Early 2008, What was his wrestling style, gimmick and did he ever get over with the wwe crowd?
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings   Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:00 pm

I never saw much of him either, I didn't start watching again until around May 2007 and by that time his good stuff had already come and gone
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings   Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:47 pm

Reaper wrote:
I never really seen Burke wrestle i stopped watching wrestling in mid 2006 and only started watching again in Early 2008, What was his wrestling style, gimmick and did he ever get over with the wwe crowd?

cocky but good with words and an ex athlete/amature boxer.

started him off with terkay as his manager and they were basicly very MMA punch people about style. terkay fucked off cos he was in essence shit then they just had burke as an ex amature boxer with a record of 103 KO wins lol.

he wrestled a differant style, was very athletic but used alot of strikes and knee moves, he was like the anti punk and they worked well together and that eventually led to the new breed vs origionals, where will punk go story.

he lost to benoit in a number one contenders match for the ecw title, and the title match as we know, benoit didnt turn up for.

Since then morrison has taken his eloquent talking many nickname cocky style and punk has won a world title by kneeing people.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings   Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:07 pm

I remember Turkay lol. I thought he was Mike Knox when I first saw Knox.

The only thing I can remember about Burke (apart from the New Breed) is the Spear/Spinebuster spot which Cody Rhodes took on this year's SmackDown in the UK. Burke's looked far more brutal though.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings   Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:34 pm

for those who have not seen much.

http://wweandtna.niceboard.org/wwe-matches-f14/elijah-burke-the-real-future-of-sports-entertainment-t1289.htm?highlight=elijah

has a bunch of matches on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings   Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings Empty

Back to top Go down

Two More ExECW Names Backstage at TNA Tapings
Page 1 of 1