Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Who Could Join Legacy ?

Go down 
+5
ECW is 'Air-Bourne'
Reaper
SteRDLK
thegunman84
boschbourne06
9 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Who Could Join Legacy ? Empty
PostSubject: Who Could Join Legacy ?   Who Could Join Legacy ? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:18 pm

each of these wrestlers are all 2nd or 3rd generation sorry if i miss any off

* Umaga
* Natalaya
* D.H. Smith
* Chavo guerrero
* Carlito
* Primo
* Finlay
* Goldust
* Sim Snuka
* David Flair
* Reid Flair

I think Umaga could be a good addition to the legacy as the man they send in to do there dirty work if anyone trys any think with them they let Umaga deal with them for this to work they would have to let Umaga go over a couple of stars which i wouldnt mind as i like Umaga

Natalaya cant see this happening EVER !

D.H. Smith i think again could be another good addition to legacy he's talented in the ring and could join priceless with Cody and Ted

a couple of years ago i would have said Chavo guerrero would fit in but his position in WWE now i cant see it happening if it did it would be pretty good cos legacy have someone on the inside helping them get what they want from vickie guerrero

Carlito & Primo i think would be reallly good in legacy i would love to see if Primo could work as a heel he has the kinda look

Finlay only fount out the other day he was a 3rd generation superstar i think finlay could be a good member of legacy he's very talented in the ring i think he's underrated

Goldust this isnt going to happen not now after he had a little angle with cody plus he has mini goldust back lol

Sim Snuka isnt going to happen after he was kicked out and tryed to jump randy

David Flair & Reid Flair these two i can see happening more than any other ones cos of the hole angle with Ric flair going on now i can see next weeks raw Ric Flair begins to fight Orton and orton is about to punt Flair only one or both his sons come down stop Orton help Flair up and attack Ric and legacy start attacking Ric Flair i can see Reid more than David joining as reid has a contract in the WWE development

which one of these wwe superstars do you think could join or fit into legacy ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Who Could Join Legacy ?   Who Could Join Legacy ? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:29 pm

If anyone gets added to Legacy, it could be one of the worst things for their career. They've been made to look like a complete and utter joke, and I think the only way something like this would have been given a proper push would be if it was comprised mainly of established workers.

Definitely can't see Harry Smith being added though, not when he's basically involved in a fairly similar stable in the Hart Trilogy. Funnily enough I think they have a better chance of accomplishing something as it's being done on ECW rather than RAW where they would get buried.

I really hope they don't sign David Flair though, he's always been terrible and struggled to live in the shadow of his father. Reid seems a bit of a liability at the moment too, so couldn't be trusted on the main roster.
Back to top Go down
SteRDLK
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
SteRDLK

Location : Salford Number of posts : 110 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
Chris Jericho
Edge
CM Punk
William Regal

PostSubject: Re: Who Could Join Legacy ?   Who Could Join Legacy ? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:07 pm

I dont think anybody will be joining them now, and what difference would it make? If Shane McMahon can handle 3 on his own, a 4th isnt going to able to stop Baptista or Triple H is it?

If somebody was to join, I would have said David Hart Smith, but now hes in the Hart Foundation on ECW, I would say either Joe Hennig (Mr Perfects son) or Tank Rotunda (Irwin R Shyster / Mike Rotundas son, who Orton mentioned in an interview as a possible member)
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Who Could Join Legacy ?   Who Could Join Legacy ? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:17 pm

What legacy need at the moment is someone to be the muscle Manu would have been good for this role if it wasn't for his backstage attitude
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
ECW is 'Air-Bourne'
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
ECW is 'Air-Bourne'

Location : Nottingham Number of posts : 160 Favourite Wrestler : Evan Bourne
Chris Jericho
Daniel Bryan
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Who Could Join Legacy ?   Who Could Join Legacy ? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:23 pm

What Legacy need now is to split really. Get Orton back on his own and stop burying him and have Priceless focus on Tag Team Gold and allow their own unique styles to develop rather than being Orton mini-mes. I'm really pissed off with WWE as i thought Legacy had real potential but they've been made to look like a joke.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Who Could Join Legacy ?   Who Could Join Legacy ? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Reaper wrote:
What legacy need at the moment is someone to be the muscle Manu would have been good for this role if it wasn't for his backstage attitude

which is why i put Umaga there probably the best big guy in WWE today & would be nasty work in legacy sorting there mess out for them plus hes a generation superstar

WWE should let legacy go over people to make them big & not the joke they are at the moment
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Who Could Join Legacy ?   Who Could Join Legacy ? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:25 pm

I know he's not 2nd or 3rd Gen but what would you guys make of

Misterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kennedy joining Legacy?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Who Could Join Legacy ?   Who Could Join Legacy ? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:36 pm

i like Kennedy its a shame he always gets injured love to see Kennedy world champ to see if he can hack it at the top as for joining Legacy i think he would fit in cos when he was a heel he got alot of heat
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Who Could Join Legacy ?   Who Could Join Legacy ? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:09 pm

David Flair is an awful wrestler, I'd rather see Ric in it than his useless son. And by the sound of things, with his arrest for possessing skag, Reid's off-limits at the moment too (or he'd be the fastest Wellness Test failure ever).

Finlay and Goldust, nope - if the idea is for Orton to have a group of young up-and-coming superstars in the stable, that rules those 2 out quite nicely.

Sim Snuka, I'm expecting the 'future endeavours' statement for him shortly

Mr. Perfect's kid is a good shout though. I think it was Gaffer (sorry, Kay Fabe) who said he was in line to be Kendrick's mystery tag partner, I reckon Legacy would be a good shout.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Who Could Join Legacy ?   Who Could Join Legacy ? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:41 pm

What I don't get though, is why would a big bodyguard type need to be a Generational wrestler?

I think it would make more sense for these big guys to just be anybody's, with their main objective to be to protect the generational guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Who Could Join Legacy ?   Who Could Join Legacy ? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:31 pm

Umaga is too much like Manu, well more the other way round but you get what I mean. I think Umaga with Legacy will be not help Umaga at all, he will be saddled with a dissapointing stable that is dominated every week, it once again puts him in the firing line of Triple H, who seems to have made it his mission to squash Umaga any and every time they meet.

DH Smith should do better than the Hart Foundation 2.0 rather than Legacy, a couple of weeks into this story I could defintly see it happening, but not now, he just isn't a big enough name to create any sort of shock factor, and it will also be a bad carrer move considering the track record of Legacy so far.

No chance really of Chavo fitting in, different type of heel, wouldn't really fit in to be honest.

Finlay like Chavo wouldn't fit in, and is too old and once again not a big enough name to make anyone really care about the story.

Goldust at the moment is still a comedy character, which isn't what Legacy need.

Sim Snuka hasn't been given a chance, but even if he had, I doubt he would have been able to get really over.

Primo and Carlito could work, but I would rather they turned heel on their own and were on their own, either as a tag team or in singles, don't want to see them as another back up to Randy Orton to get squashed by Batista, Triple H, Shane McMahon and Ric Flair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Who Could Join Legacy ?   Who Could Join Legacy ? EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:03 am

Finlay would fit perfect in my opinion

For me he would be the experiance that guys like Orton need when they think they know it all, just for Finlay to pull him aside and show him the error of their ways, Finlay in the Ric Flair role for me would be perfect
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Who Could Join Legacy ?   Who Could Join Legacy ? EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:43 am

WOW

I talk some amount of pish when im wrecked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Could Join Legacy ?   Who Could Join Legacy ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Could Join Legacy ?
Page 1 of 1