Wrestling Forum And Videos

HomeThe Portal!FAQRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Shredding his Legacy at every turn

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SteRDLK
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
SteRDLK

Location : Salford Number of posts : 110 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
Chris Jericho
Edge
CM Punk
William Regal

Shredding his Legacy at every turn Empty
PostSubject: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:28 am

Rob Smyth guardian.co.uk, Monday 31 July 2006 wrote:
It was John Cleese, in Clockwise, who said: "I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand." Manchester United fans would beg to differ. Usually, the best thing about pre-season is the hope: reality's incisors have yet to pierce the gums of optimism, and fans can live off the balmy, often barmy belief that this is their year. For supporters of most of the other 91 English clubs, that's the mood right now. For United fans? Forget it. After three seasons of papering over the cracks, it seems most United fans are awaiting the moment that the fault lines tracing a veiny path across Old Trafford are exposed.

Almost everything about the club reeks of disarray. Owned by the Glazers, who push buttons from a remote hideaway like Dr Evil; run by a manager who shreds his legacy at every turn; almost exclusively represented by the inadequate (Darren Fletcher and Kieran Richardson) and the odious (Rio Ferdinand); unable to close a deal for West Brom's reserve keeper, never mind the new Roy Keane. The signing of Michael Carrick, a Pirlo when a Gattuso was needed, is a band aid for a bullet wound, and a ludicrously expensive one at that.

If anything, it's a surprise that United have bought anyone at all. This summer, they have been like a pathetic drunk lumbering across a dancefloor at 1.45am, trying to get off with everything that moves. No matter how many people they move in for - and if reports are to be believed, United have made offers for dozens of players - nobody wants to go near them. And the one person who surely would, Damien Duff, was allowed to slip into the arms of Newcastle for less than United paid for Patrice Evra. You couldn't make it up. You don't have to.

United finished second last season, but that as much about the deficiency of the Premiership as their own quality. Arsenal will surely not have a four-month blind spot this season, while all evidence suggests that Liverpool's gradient will continue on its upward trajectory. With Tottenham getting stronger, even with the loss of Carrick, it is conceivable that, if they start slowly and get significant injuries, United could finish fifth; in today's environment, that would be disastrous.

The problems are so obvious, so fundamental, as to be beggar belief that they have not been addressed. Just as the glory years of 1992 to 2001 will only fully be appreciated in 20 years' time, so will Ferguson's subsequent failure. It is particularly bewildering that a man who once exerted such an unyielding grip on every single aspect of the club that he had to be virtually coerced into delegating has let things slip to this extent. Take the Cristiano Ronaldo situation: Ferguson said recently that he had not even spoken to Ronaldo since the World Cup, a dereliction of duty that is in total contrast to the us-against-the-world protection that he gave to David Beckham - and for which, for a time, he was so thrillingly rewarded - in 1998.

Once upon a time Ferguson could play 'who blinks first' with fate and win every time, his iron will shaping his destiny exactly as he wanted. Now he is reduced to uttering garbage like "it's like having a new signing" of Paul Scholes, Ole Solskjaer, Gabriel Heinze and Alan Smith, the irrational if-I-say-it-enough-it-might-happen gibberish you'd associate with a serial loser like Kevin Keegan. These days, the man they call The Hairdryer is full of nothing but hot air.

Ferguson's squad, once so taut, is a baggy mess of has-beens, never-will-bes and Liam Miller. The simple repetition of 4-4-2, of Giggs, Scholes, Keane, Beckham, Cole and Yorke, has given way to myriad tactical and personnel changes, to a ruinous obsession with utility players and tinkering. It's a truly appalling fact that, with Ruud van Nistelrooy gone, none of United's outfield players have played in only one position at the club. A nadir was reached in the FA Cup game at Wolves last season, when nearly 60m of defensive and attacking talent (Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney) was used in the centre of midfield.

It is an increasingly inescapable conclusion that, unwittingly or otherwise, Ferguson is winding down, a prizefighter who no longer has the stomach or the wit for an admittedly enormous challenge which, once upon a time, he would have fervently inhaled. Like he did with Liverpool. Ferguson's almost maniacal yearning to "knock Liverpool off their fucking perch" was arguably the single most important factor in United's 1990s renaissance. It makes it all the more vicious an irony that, 10 years later, he should knock United off the perch he had made for them through increasingly rank mismanagement.

Indeed, it must irk him beyond belief that United are making exactly the same mistakes that Liverpool did: lack of pheromones in the transfer market; laughable, fall-back signings at suspicious and ridiculous prices; deluded ramblings ("we are as good as Chelsea, no question") - and, worst of all, a dressing-room where playing the field seems as important as playing the game. Liverpool's Spice Boys were bad, but they have nothing on Merk Berks like Ferdinand, Richardson and Wes Brown.

Ferguson has taken this end-of-an-empire template and, incredibly, managed to develop it: he's added a sprawling, outsized squad chock-full of obscenely well-paid deadwood; insultingly obvious spin that a two-year-old could see through (the Van Nistelrooy saga); economy with the truth (Ferguson ridiculed a journalist for saying that Paul Scholes had been scouting for United; a few days later Scholes confirmed the story); a coaching set-up that had Wayne Rooney playing wide for a season and turned Ronaldo from the world's most thrilling off-the-wall talent into a run-of-the-mill winger when he plays for United, as was confirmed by his liberated displays for Portugal at the World Cup.

Ferguson, an essentially honourable man, is partly suffering because of the impossibly high standards he set, and he carries the fatigued incomprehension of a man who is out of time. When he cites his favourite United team it is not the Treble-winners of 1999, but the Double-winners of 1994: Schmeichel, Bruce, Pallister, Ince, Keane, Hughes, Cantona, Robson - a team that dripped masculinity, who bonded over blockbusting Saturday-night sessions, who embodied the old-school values to which Ferguson can relate. Real men. The gentrification generation - sarong-wearing, pink champagne-swigging metrosexuals - are entirely beyond his comprehension. He could handle one, David Beckham, for a time before eventually giving up on him. Now he has a pack of them, for whom the hairdryer means only one thing - a trip to Toni & Guy. It is a different world. Ferguson probably doesn't even know what 'merk' means.

Everywhere, principles are being sacrificed. In years gone by Ferdinand - who for all his irrefutable ability is the type of character whose presence in a United shirt symbolises much of what has gone wrong with the club - would've been out the door faster than Paul Ince could say 'big-time Charlie', but now Ferguson can't afford to lose his only world-class defender. In years gone by he wouldn't have considered signing someone like Patrick Vieira, on grounds of age or character, but now he is left looking for someone, anyone, to appease the fans. In years gone by he would never have given a game to someone like John O'Shea, whose sole use is to put the podge in a hodgepodge midfield, or someone as meek as Darren Fletcher. In years gone by, he would never have sanctioned the mediocre football that, except for a few giddy weeks in the spring of 2003, United have played ever since Carlos Queiroz arrived in 2002 spouting gobbledygook disguised as continental sophistication.

And the thing is, it is only going to get worse: Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham have all made shrewd, cheap signings and are going in one direction. United are going the other way: they are hugely dependent on Ferdinand and Rooney, but no number of Carling Cup medals is going to sate their ambition. Then there is the Glazer factor, the full, inevitable horror of which is only just beginning to emerge. United fans think this season is going to be bad. It hasn't even started.

What a donut stupidity

taking th piss out o

CHAMP-E-O-NAYS
CHAMP-E-O-NAYS
OLE OLE OLE!!!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:55 am

how long you held on to that for?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:37 pm

oh god more united fans, I can't escape them!

Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:33 pm

Dear Lord, this is 3 years old!

You won the league. get over the criticism from 3 years ago. Thsi is why all man Yoo fans are generally regarded as cunts by the rest of the country.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:56 pm

You won the league

---

only applicable if he goes to games

Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
SteRDLK

Chris Jericho
Edge
CM Punk
William Regal

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:33 pm

I find it laughable the amount of ABU journos, pundits and football fans there are. This is what the majority were saying 3 years ago, and now look, 3 leagues in a row, 2 Champions League finals in a row, and World Champions.

All living in hope this is the year United fade away, yet we stay on top and you all despise us for it.

Deep down, every one of you would love your club to have as many glory hunters as we do, as it means we are highly successful, so when you say all of our fans are glory hunters, its a compliment.

I may not get to go to many games, but this doesnt mean Im a rubbish fan. If thats the case, are all the corporate fans who know nothing about the club, and who started supporting us in 99 when we won the Treble, are better fans than a fan like me who loves the club who cant afford to go? Nonsense!!!
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:13 pm

Its not a compliment when people say your fans are glory hunters, it just shows how fickle some humans are. People don't despise Man U because they have glory, they dispise Man U because of people like you, talking out of their arse.

What this journo wrote, as of three years ago is true, it doesn't apply now but at that time it was true.

Tbh i would rather support Norwich in League 1, with 25000 going to watch utter shit yet still sing their heart out than be a part of the ManUre 'faithful' only getting to watch them on Sky. And im sure im not the only one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:19 pm

I was never a hater of Man Utd, we went down their many times for testimonials and we took 35,000 down for Roy Keane's in 06, had a great time, everyone was enjoying themselves then we drew them in the Champions League a few months later, they played hard ball with us, gave us as little tickets as allowed then one of the pubs a lot of the lads where in got Petrol Bombed, thought that was shocking!
Back to top Go down
SteRDLK
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
SteRDLK

Chris Jericho
Edge
CM Punk
William Regal

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:17 pm

The writer was terribly wrong

He failed to realise how good Evra and Vidic were
He failed to realise that the sale of Nistelrooy would allow the team to play with freedom, especially Rooney and Ronaldo
He failed to realise that we didnt need a Keane, but a top class centre midfielder who would work in the new system
He failed to realise how good Ferdinand, Rooney and Ronaldo would be
He failed to realise how important the likes of Saha, Park, O'Shea, Fletcher etc was to the team

But at the end of the day, this is why Fergie is a manager and this chump is just a journo.

Im not fond of the glory hunters, but its what you get when you are the most successful club in England. Like I said, every club would love the glory hunters.

And why do you feel the need to call us "ManUre"? Would you like it if I started calling you an inbred simply coz your from Norwich?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:49 pm

SteRDLK wrote:
The writer was terribly wrong

He failed to realise how good Evra and Vidic were
He failed to realise that the sale of Nistelrooy would allow the team to play with freedom, especially Rooney and Ronaldo
He failed to realise that we didnt need a Keane, but a top class centre midfielder who would work in the new system
He failed to realise how good Ferdinand, Rooney and Ronaldo would be
He failed to realise how important the likes of Saha, Park, O'Shea, Fletcher etc was to the team

But at the end of the day, this is why Fergie is a manager and this chump is just a journo.

I don't think it was obvious to anyone who saw Vidic's first 6 months at Man Utd that he would become this colossus he has seemingly became, Rooney and Ronaldo were said to be at logerheads with one another after the World Cup sending off and wink, Ferdinand looked like he was more interested in getting into the media, especially with all that 'merked' stuff that saw him trying and failing to win a regular show out of it, as for Ruud, I still don't think it was the right move selling him, his goal rate and success in Spain would back up that claim, also no one would even suggest Berbatov is anywhere near Ruuds class or ability, as for Fletcher, up until about 6 months ago many of Man Utd fans where saying he wasn't good enough! guys who go week in week out were still to be convinced

What did Saha do? what importance did he have in a United shirt? Park is a different kettle of fish, the boy is a great wee player
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:43 am

will we have to put up with this forever now?

who cares if the writer was wrong , you cant wait 3 years and then say he was wrong esp when no one cares.

calm it down a bit, bazz is a utd fan and he didnt spout on about shit, he was very logical about things and was more like a true fan of FOOTBALL.

you seem to just want to brag that you support utd.

This is the land of the mighty alex, get outa it Laughing

Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:38 pm

On the subject of glory supporters, I suppose I am one although I did not choose to support Man United because of their success, if you know what I mean. I only got into football around 2003/04 and that was due to the 2002 World Cup, I only chose to support Utd because of my brother so as I did not support them through the "hard times", I am classed as a glory supporter.

I don't think a glory supporter is simply a fan who chooses to support a successful team, yes that is significant but I also believe that arrogance plays a part as well. I admit that Liverpool did push us all the way this year and had Torres and Gerrard been fit all season, it might have been them celebrating yesterday, other Utd fans will not admit that because their team has won the trophy and it doesn't matter how lucky they were to win it. Wow, this is hard to explain lol!
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:47 pm

In my opinion glory fans are people that when you ask them, have no link to the club or reason for supporting them.
Take three of my mates for example:
1) Supports Man U because they were the first team they used on FIFA
2) Supports Man U because they liked red when they were little so have liked Man U since then.
3) Supports Man U because they are good.

Personally, i think a lot of Man U fans are arrogant, but thats my experience of them, they support Man U but not football.

A lot of people i know think the football Man U play is great and you can't take anything away from the actual football its just the glory hunters that make people dislike Man U.

Bring back the days of supporting a team you are linked to!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Gerimah, No 2 would be acceptable IMO lol.

I do appreciate other teams football though, Arsenal especially. Liverpool don't play too bad either (Kuyt, Torres and Gerrard are superb when all on form) and Chelsea are very effective in what they do.
Back to top Go down
Fat Chick Thriller
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Location : Hiding in your mum's wardrobe Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:41 pm

newsflash: there were no weapons of mass destruction in iraq.

thats 3 year old news too
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:10 pm

Ouch, you've only went and pissed off Pat Sharp Wink
Back to top Go down
SteRDLK
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
SteRDLK

Chris Jericho
Edge
CM Punk
William Regal

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:16 pm

I don't think it was obvious to anyone who saw Vidic's first 6 months at Man Utd that he would become this colossus he has seemingly became, Rooney and Ronaldo were said to be at logerheads with one another after the World Cup sending off and wink, Ferdinand looked like he was more interested in getting into the media, especially with all that 'merked' stuff that saw him trying and failing to win a regular show out of it, as for Ruud, I still don't think it was the right move selling him, his goal rate and success in Spain would back up that claim, also no one would even suggest Berbatov is anywhere near Ruuds class or ability, as for Fletcher, up until about 6 months ago many of Man Utd fans where saying he wasn't good enough! guys who go week in week out were still to be convinced

What did Saha do? what importance did he have in a United shirt? Park is a different kettle of fish, the boy is a great wee player

------------------------------------------

If we didnt have Saha in 06/07, we wouldnt have won the title. His goals during the first half of the season were so important. It was when we got Larsson in that we stooped relying on Sahas goals, and despite Larsson scoring just 1 league goal, he was a massive player for us during the 3 months he was with us.

Defenders always improve with age, especially the mental aspect. Just coz Rio made a tv show and was a bit dodgy with his concentration, his mentality improved massively, especially due to Vidic

What I meant about Fletcher and co, was they were squad players back then and could do a job when asked.

The Rooney/Ronaldo thing was blown way out of proportion. Rooney came out almost straight after the WC06 and said he had no problems with Ronaldo. Fergie also said in an interview with ITV that him not getting in contact was a mixup, as Ronaldo had got a new phone but Fergie was sending the texts to his old number.

And about Ruud, we relied too heavily on him, and I fear we may end up relying to heavily on Ronaldo. But the two big differences between the two is adapatability (Ronaldo can play in mulitple positions, Ruud couldnt) and the replacements. When we had Ruud, his replacements included Forlan, Bellion, and a half fit Saha. Ronaldos replacements on the right or left are Nani, Park, Zoran Tosic, Rooney, Giggsy, Hargreaves, even Fletcher.

Ruud made our play very predictable and one dimensional, but when he moved on, we changed the way we played and became much quicker and flexible (Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez/Saha, Giggs all interchanging).
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:22 pm

I think any one half decent could have done Saha's job, I saw him close quarters twice and although he scored a couple against us in the 3-2 game at Old Trafford I thought he was awful compared to the players around him, its looking for small gratitude's saying he done a job, he done barely what he was paid to do, any half decent striker worth their salt would have did just that

I wouldn't compare Ruud and Ronaldo, two completely different type players, I agree that Man Utd changed their style of play when Ruud left, but I wouldn't say for sure it was for the better, Ruud paid the price for other players failing to compliment his game, he is mobile, great movement, excellent finisher and brilliant touch, for some reason United just didn't seem to compliment him, I think in 06/07 you where a very entertaining side, last season was ok to watch as well, but this United team this term has been nowhere near a Fergie like side, very robotic, strong and deadly but not half as entertaining
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:21 am

Or too put it another way, very European(= boring).

Only one side tries too play free flowing football in every game and that's arsenal (that's 4yrs without a trophy arsenal).

and to whoever said we were "abit lucky", what over 38 games?? cup competitions yeah, you can be lucky, but over 38 games? give me a brake, as I have always said the league IS the benchmark(not the european cup) IMO.
Back to top Go down
SteRDLK
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
SteRDLK

Chris Jericho
Edge
CM Punk
William Regal

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:00 pm

You can get "luck" in the league, but as the cliche goes, it always evens itself out

The league is where the top teams triumph, The FA Cup and the Champions League is where the "average" teams can beat the better teams in a fluke (Porto vs United 2004, we had a goal disallowed, and then Timmy Howard fucked up), when in the league we would get our luck in later games, we had no chance of redemption that year.

Thats why we won the league despite not beating Liverpool or Arsenal, coz they drew and lost to teams like Stoke, Wigan, Man City etc.

Ruud was a top class striker, and would be excellent in our current team simply due to the fact we arent one dimensional anymore.

But selling him was one of Fergies best decisions without a doubt, it allowed Rooney & Ronaldo to be more free and show their true class.

Our football might not have been as entertaining as previous years, but thats partly so we dont become predictable to play against. Next year, when Berba hits top form, I think we will be lethal, near unstoppable, and entertaining.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:03 pm

I think Berbatov is the main reason Man Utd have been boring this year, he simply isn't a United type of player, he needs to be the focal point of the attack but with Ronaldo and Rooney their that will never be the case, sell him get Benzema
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Ronaldo needs to fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:20 pm

bazz23-v2 wrote:
Ronaldo needs to fuck off.

If only just about every other united fan wasnt fooled by his shite. what does the boards new united fan think of this? lol

Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:20 pm

too huffy Bazz? who would you like to see in his place
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Not put that much thought into who should replace him to be honest, I just want him gone. He's become even more lazy than he was and even more spoilt( never thought it was possible).

Let him fuck of to Spain so we don't have to read/hear or see much more of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shredding his Legacy at every turn   Shredding his Legacy at every turn Empty

Back to top Go down

Shredding his Legacy at every turn
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next