Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Christian and Edge stare down not shown!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Christian and Edge stare down not shown! Empty
PostSubject: Christian and Edge stare down not shown!   Christian and Edge stare down not shown! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Quote :
Fans at the Backlash show last night noticed WWE crew members working on the spotlight that Big Show threw John Cena into a few matches before the main event. There was a moment after the spot with Cena where WWE crew members and wrestlers came out to check on Cena. One of the wrestlers was Christian. Christian stopped on the stage as he made his way out and stared down at Edge, who was sitting on the stage with his new World Heavyweight Title in hand

I noticed Christian on he stage, thought it was strange that he was one of the guys chosen to come out, obviously selling the impact of the bump Cena took, but with his history with Edge it was strange that they went with him if they weren't planning on doing anything, well apparently they did have a stare down, which the WWE decided not to show, it could be used in the future however it seems strange after the earlier promo (which I got told also got cut from the repeats) that they didn't go with it!

Here is the photo of the stare down!

Christian and Edge stare down not shown! Ffj1rn10
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Christian and Edge stare down not shown!   Christian and Edge stare down not shown! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Last minute change of mind by Vince? He could have been planning to set up a fued between them, only he changed his mind midway through the PPV, it's not like it wouldn't be like him to do that.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Christian and Edge stare down not shown!   Christian and Edge stare down not shown! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:15 pm

think we'll get this feud earlier than planned which is good news cos christian will be moved to SD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Christian and Edge stare down not shown!   Christian and Edge stare down not shown! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:36 pm

I noticed Christian on stage, and was wondering why he was there. I think he looked at Edge when he came out but then went straight onto Cena.

I don't think it's that big of a deal, I think it's maybe not what they wanted to do, because it wouldn't seem to fit in with the backstage promo which I felt was more leaning to a reunion rather than a feud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Christian and Edge stare down not shown!   Christian and Edge stare down not shown! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:56 pm

You don't know what like the facial expressions where though Leak, they could have been admiring each other, not so much a stare down!

It was obviously worked, guys where saying it was a stare down for around 30 seconds so thats a helluva long time for it to be nothing!
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Christian and Edge stare down not shown!   Christian and Edge stare down not shown! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Yeah, maybe.

What I don't understand why they took the scene from backstage out in the replays, as I felt it was a good move from WWE has it let them get past the first hurdle of getting them on the tv together for the first time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Christian and Edge stare down not shown!   Christian and Edge stare down not shown! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:17 pm

I don't know for sure it was took out, someone on 606 asked me for a link to it because they said they didn't see it on the 9pm replay, who knows why if they did though, maybe time constraints due to the adverts or something, I don't know, will be interesting to see if they use it on SD! on Friday
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Christian and Edge stare down not shown!   Christian and Edge stare down not shown! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:03 pm

talking about cutting sections out of repeats...

who remembers this peach...