Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM? Empty
PostSubject: Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM?   Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:14 am

Quote :
- There has been some speculation of “Stone Cold” Steve Austin wrestling at WrestleMania 25, but it seems highly unlikely at this point. However, he will definitely have a role at the event WrestleMania 25 - and not just when they introduce the WWE Hall of Famers.

The buzz backstage is that Austin will be the special guest referee for the WWE Championship Match between Triple H and Randy Orton.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM? England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM?   Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:19 am

everyone new he'd get involved some how i'd like to see how the WWE introduce him into the storyline

the last time he refereed he looked like he didn't want to be there
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM?   Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:27 am

Difference between doing a random Cyber Sunday though and doing the Main Event for WrestleMania
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM?   Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:31 am

yeah he'll be up for it in the ring once more in front of his hometown
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM?   Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:49 am

claping
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

Country : Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM? Scotland-2

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM?   Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:08 am

Now bear with me here but this is not the worst idea.

I do to God pray it pray it does not happen as its Mania and we jsut dont need it. However with Austin and McMahons past it would be great if he did screw them one last time. Although I doubt he would want to be known as the man who gave Orton the title, The more I write this the more I realise its an awful idea.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM?   Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:05 am

whats the odds he stunners orton either during the match or after
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM?   Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:13 am

Definitely not during, Trips isn't gonna need any kayfabe help.

Which is why I don't think he'll do it at all. It wouldn't even anything up, it would just give HHH an advantage and what sort of face wants that? Especially in a Wrestlemania main event.

They should scrap any shitty referee plans anyway, always turns out wank (except HBK, Summerslam 97, that was nice).

If Austin can't do a match then I'd rather he just stunned a few heels rather than take the shine off some decent match.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM?   Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Cruiser, its not that bad of an Idea, after all the highs and lows Austin had against Vince McMahon, nothing for me would make more sense than Austin going out by screwing Vince over big time, I still think he would nail Orton to end the night though, while I would hope for something different I can see this outcome as well and I think done right it wouldn't be the worse
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM?   Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:14 pm

That was my point Gaff, see I do talk sense sometimes. Just cannot see Austin wanting to bow out as a heel and hated.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM?   Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:14 pm

Disco, on your point about faces needing help, Batista got booked to beat Jericho at the PPV before Survivor Series and he had everyone on his side, which for me ruined the match, the heel is meant to get the help not the face

As for HBK at SummerSlam 97, what a shout, absolutely fantastic period in the WWF, for me 1997 was the best year ever in the WWF/E
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM?   Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:15 pm

I'm not sure if stunnering Vince would make him a heel, I think if he where allowed to cut a promo after it then it would be accepted, also, the fact that he would also nail Orton would get him cheers
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM?   Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:18 pm

Yeah I suppose if he did both it would be ok but then would not want Mania ending on that point.

The only way to have him in would be nail, McMahons and side with Orton but I dont really want to see him involved if I am honest, he should be bumped back down to work with Jericho, in what is ment to be a legend Gaulent. Let Jericho go over, Sgt Slaughter, Jimmy Snuka, Hot Rod and then Austin comes down huge pop stunner beer and thats him sorted.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM?   Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:23 pm

thats my problem with Austin, I think if its really his last appearance then I think for pure nostalgia most would want to see him go out the way we best remember him, however like you said I'm not sure if a Mania main event would be the best place for that, however he was McMahons biggest nemisis so if he screwed McMahon one last time then that too would make sense
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM?   Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:26 pm

Yes if he did screw them it would make sense, but they are being portrayed being more of a face and not a heel. If they were the Heels and they were screwing say John Cena and Not Randy Orton, then I would see him in the Main Event but as he would ahve to be a Heel to screw McMahon then I just cant see it,
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM?   Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:29 pm

I agree with you, I just think Austin and McMahon are two of the most blurred characters the WWF/E have ever created, Austin would Stunner everyone, face/heel/tweener/managers/valets 'DTA' and McMahon would always say he does whats right for WWF/E fans, even if they didn't know what was good for them, so in essence, he might be playing the heel but he believed he was doing it for the right reasons

That said, Orton is the biggest heel in the WWE, possibly Pro Wrestling at this moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM?   Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM? Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess What Steve Austin May Be Doing at WM?
Page 1 of 1