Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Unified World Title?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Unified World Title? Empty
PostSubject: Unified World Title?   Unified World Title? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:57 pm

While I doubt this would happen anytime soon, I think the WWE have never really had a better opportunity to do it than they have right now with all the mishmash thats gone on in the last couple of months.

Firstly Jeff Hardy is still entitled to his 'rematch clause' from the Rumble (which would be to challenge Triple H since its that particular title)
Edge still could utilise his 'rematch clause' which again would be to challenge Triple H for the WWE title
John Cena would be eligible for his rematch clause for the WHC title that he lost to Edge
Randy Orton as the Royal Rumble winner can challenge any of the champions thanks to his Rumble win

So that could leave Triple H, Jeff Hardy, Edge, Randy Orton and John Cena all battling it out for the Undisputed World Championship

I doubt this will happen but as not many have seemingly bothered with the rematch stipulation recently if they wanted to work an angle like this then its plausible
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Unified World Title?   Unified World Title? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:55 pm

be one good storyline i could see the WWE writing a feud for them all to face off at mania only to have Orton to win at mania only later on to have edge enter himself in the MITB match and winthe next night on raw edge the winner of the MITB comes down and beats Orton for one of the titles

only problem with that is that match would be main event
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Unified World Title?   Unified World Title? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:14 pm

One way to sort this out would be Edge to get his Re Match against HHH on friday only to loose due to John Cena being a distraction, HHH at the end states he is moving to RAW to help the Mcmahons leaving Orton to use his RR win to challenge HHH at WM

As for Jeff Hardy was that chamber match not his re match seeing as he didnt have to qualify for it?

Would sort the mess out we'd have

HHH/Orton

Edge/Cena

Jeff free to feud with Matt
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Unified World Title?   Unified World Title? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:17 pm

My perosnal feelings on a unified world title isnt positive, have just one world champion thoughout both smackdown and raw would leave one jam packed main event.

A re designed wwe belt would be nice tho, whc is the best current designed belt and i would hate for that to go
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Unified World Title?   Unified World Title? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:20 pm

I love the WHC title, best looking strap

As for the two World Titles, I actually like them now because usually at least one of the champions is watchable, however I was just saying that with all the rematch clauses then surely its possible to even tease it.

As for Jeff Hardy, I think he would have legitimate grounds to complain if opening up the Elimination Chamber was his form of rematch, if that was the case he should have been the last one out the pod
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Unified World Title?   Unified World Title? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:26 pm

it would be mental to watch but i cant see wwe doing it would be great though

WHC is the best belt
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unified World Title?   Unified World Title? Empty

Back to top Go down

Unified World Title?
Page 1 of 1