Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

No Way Out Predictions

Go down 
+2
InvincibleIleak
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

No Way Out Predictions Empty
PostSubject: No Way Out Predictions   No Way Out Predictions EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:32 pm

Jack Swagger (C) vs Finley

I think Swagger will retain here, Finley is more of a guy to put over the younger talent as opposed to a title holder. I think Hornswoggle will come into play somewhere and i think toward the end Christian will either make a run in to try and save Finley or cut a promo after the match.

Winner and still ECW Champion Jack Swagger

HBK vs JBL All or Nothing

I think this will be a great match and although im not a fan of JBL i think these two have the possiblity to put on an entertaining match. I think JBL will have it won but will slip up and cost himself an employee.

Winner HBK

Randy Orton vs Shane McMahon No Holes Barred

A good match with a Legacy run in and a Shane O'Mac beatdown but a Vince McMahon return/ the person Steph was talking to on the phone on RAW the other week comes down and fights off Legacy but Orton still wins.

Winner Randy Orton

RAW Elmination Chamber Match - (C) John Cena vs Chris Jericho vs Rey Mysterio vs Mike Knox vs Kane vs Kofi Kingston

I think Rey and Kofi will have a good showing with some high flying manovers going on but i think Knox will eliminate both of them to link in with the small people vs big people feud. In the end it should come down to Cena and Jericho but i cant look past Cena for this one.

Winner and still World Heavyweight Champion John Cena

Smackdown Chamber Match - (C) Edge vs Jeff Hardy vs Triple H vs Big Show vs Vadimir Koslov vs The Undertaker

This is the most unpredictable match on the card and could be a contender for match of the year. I think that Matt Hardy will get a place in the chamber by taking Jeff out or will make a run in during the chamber (similar to what Bosch said before) costing Jeff his rematch. In the end i think it will come down to Edge and Triple H with Triple H coming out on top resulting to Edge vs Triple H at Mania

Winner and New WWE Champion Triple H
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: No Way Out Predictions   No Way Out Predictions EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:57 pm

Jack Swagger (C) vs Finley

Hornswoggle will interefere but be stopped by Swagger, before winning and therefore retaining the championship, there would be no reason for Finaly to win the title really. Christian to come out onto the ramp but no more.

Winner: Swagger

HBK vs JBL All or Nothing

HBK will win this because I just don't know where they'd take it if JBL won. Afterwards HBK tries to help JBL up but JBL just hits a clothesline from hell.

Winner HBK

Randy Orton vs Shane McMahon No Holes Barred

Randy Orton will win this despite a strong fight from Shane, Priceless will come down and help.

Winner Randy Orton

RAW Elmination Chamber Match - (C) John Cena vs Chris Jericho vs Rey Mysterio vs Mike Knox vs Kane vs Kofi Kingston

We'll see Kane and Knox working together as a team again in the chamber eliminating Rey and Kofi before both are eliminated by Cena. Jericho will be last to come out of his 'pod'. Jericho and Cena will be last in the match with Cena coming out on top.

Winner John Cena

Smackdown Chamber Match - (C) Edge vs Jeff Hardy vs Triple H vs Big Show vs Vadimir Koslov vs The Undertaker

Unpredictable this one but I can't see the Championship changing hands again so I think Edge will retain. Jeff will still be in the match but Matt will cost him somehow, either getting in or just distracting him. Vladmir and Koslov to start a feud in chamber before Haitch and 'Taker team up to take them out. Jeff will come out and get eliminated. Edge will be last come out and eliminate Taker, Triple H will then be eliminated as well. Then Vickie will come out and fire him.

Winner Edge

After the last match Stephanie will be stood in the room but the door will be half-closed so you can't see who she's talking to. She'll talk about how Shane has gone, Vince has gone you're my last hope against Orton...honey. She then leaves the room and doesn't look at the camera or anything. Still don't know who's she talking to.

I think at Wrestlemania it will be Cena vs. Orton, Orton will win then Stephanie say her husband is here and Triple H will come out and attack Orton.

The Smackdown main event will be Edge vs. Taker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: No Way Out Predictions   No Way Out Predictions EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:04 pm

Anyone got any reliable live stream links for this?

Cheers

here's my list of winners

Swagger
HBK
Orton
John Cena
HHH
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: No Way Out Predictions   No Way Out Predictions EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:07 pm

swagger vs finlay
swagger wins

HBK vs JBL
HBK wins

Randy vs Shane
Randy thanks to priceless

Raw elimination chamber
John Cena

smackdowns elimination chamber
edge
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: No Way Out Predictions   No Way Out Predictions EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:08 pm

C4lum wrote:
Anyone got any reliable live stream links
i'll look for you
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: No Way Out Predictions   No Way Out Predictions EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:10 pm

Nice one mate, im gonna keep it to a seperate thread
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: No Way Out Predictions   No Way Out Predictions EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:29 pm

kk u do mind justin tv all i can find at moment

btw is NWO on sky sports or box office
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: No Way Out Predictions   No Way Out Predictions EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:33 pm

Dont mind, just pile the links in the thread i made, the more the better, decided im gonna stay up for this one
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: No Way Out Predictions   No Way Out Predictions EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:39 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
kk u do mind justin tv all i can find at moment

btw is NWO on sky sports or box office

sky sports 1
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
pablo1610
Fandango
Fandango
pablo1610

Number of posts : 610

PostSubject: Re: No Way Out Predictions   No Way Out Predictions EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:33 pm

well if anyone new to the forum wants a link to the live viewing of NWO without navigating to the correct place and then contributing to the website in a positive way, then they should look no further than www.meatspin.com

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Way Out Predictions   No Way Out Predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

No Way Out Predictions
Page 1 of 1