Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The Motor City Machine Guns and Jay Lethal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Country : The Motor City Machine Guns and Jay Lethal England-1

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

The Motor City Machine Guns and Jay Lethal Empty
PostSubject: The Motor City Machine Guns and Jay Lethal   The Motor City Machine Guns and Jay Lethal EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:50 am

Okay, I understand why they are feuding, but backstage when they are all with the Frontline it seems like everything has been forgotten.

Surely it would have made more sense if they had moved MCMG to the Main Event Mafia before triggering off this feud, I like MCMG but I think this storyline just doesn't make sense because they are both in the Frontline.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : The Motor City Machine Guns and Jay Lethal Untitl11

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Motor City Machine Guns and Jay Lethal   The Motor City Machine Guns and Jay Lethal EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:05 pm

Yeah ive noticed that they are all pally until its promo time.

Just doesnt make any sense but i think that MCMGs will eventually go to the MEM, saying theyve had enough and they arent getting the respect they deserve.
Also the MEM need a tag team in their ranks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Motor City Machine Guns and Jay Lethal   The Motor City Machine Guns and Jay Lethal EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:08 pm

I think that they'll go over eventually too, the numbers are uneven and the MEM need some to counter Team 3D, but they should have done it before the Feast or Fired match at Final Resolution, maybe on the Impact before so the feud would make more sense.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: The Motor City Machine Guns and Jay Lethal   The Motor City Machine Guns and Jay Lethal EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:16 pm

Anyone smell NWO????

This is canny similar and they've started to involve the whole roster and both sides are growing rather than a straight forward 5 on 5 or summit.

Plus TNA are practically WCW anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Motor City Machine Guns and Jay Lethal   The Motor City Machine Guns and Jay Lethal EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:32 pm

I like the storyline but am worried the're going to split the MEM up too soon, considering what Sting did on Impact, i.e. walk away from the fight, and he seemed upset when AJ was talking about the 'right way'.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Motor City Machine Guns and Jay Lethal   The Motor City Machine Guns and Jay Lethal EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:37 pm

I get why they are doing it, they are not trying to make the MEM a complete heel group, why would they? all of them are legends or future legends depending on the way you look at it, so its highly unlikely for so many legends to be booed, however they are playing the respect card.

In Kayfabe terms

The MEM are going the wrong way about this, yes they are being disrespected however not all of the originals are disrespecting them, the MEM have made it an us v them situation, why would the Machine Guns be invited into the MEM? They are the exact type of guys the MEM are on about, they show no one any respect, however the Main Event Mafia have tarred them with the same brush as guys like Jay Lethal and Eric Young, and simply made it an us v them type storyline

The MCMG are now heels, however they believe the MEM are taking there spot at the top of the card so they are not happy, Jay Lethal is a face yet he feels that the MEM are taking his spot at the top of the card, they are coming together for the greater good of the cause, yet can't seem to find common ground

I am not a lover of this MEM storyline but the blurred realities of the face/heel side of both Frontline and MEM are one of the more entertaining aspects of it in my opinion
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Motor City Machine Guns and Jay Lethal   The Motor City Machine Guns and Jay Lethal Empty

Back to top Go down

The Motor City Machine Guns and Jay Lethal
Page 1 of 1