Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Elijah Burke's Experience

Go down 
+4
MaFish
the-gaffer
Sexton Hardcastle
Rocky2
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

Elijah Burke's Experience Empty
PostSubject: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:42 pm

I have been reading this on wwe.com for sometime now and most of it is utter crap to me. However, in this week's edition, a few things caught my eye.

First of all, he talks about Hurricane Ike and how it has affected him. He then goes on to say I wonder if there will be a hurricane called "Helms" Now it is pretty obvious who he is talking about here and it gives you the impression that Helms will either return as the Hurricane or a mix between his current gimmick and the Hurricane.

He also compares Hurricane Ike to a "Turner" like hurricane. Now this probably doesn't mean anything but for a joke I was thinking of any possible way that Ted Turner could buy WCW back off of Vince! taking th piss out o

The final thing he says is this

"So what, you have stolen what belongs to me, you’re not the first and won't be the last … And yes you have tried to be like me but you will never, ever be me because there is only ONE, Elijah Burke!, who just so happens to be the leader of O.P.P (you'll have to think about that one).

So while you poke your finger(s) and take advantage of my recovery period, you will never see me frown because in the midst of bad news, good news still arises, "I just switched my insurance to Geico!"

Before this paragraph, he says that this is a cryptic Message that may not be suitable for all to read, Viewer discretion is advised

Now, I don't know what that paragraph is about, but I am sure it is a joke. However, I just wanted to know if anyone could explain to me what it means.

Here is the link to the page by the way

http://fans.wwe.com/elijahburke/blog
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:15 pm

well he mentioned a while ago about cryme tyme nicking his moves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqawbJiUX6k thats a geico ad, its funny.

moving on, o.p.p - other peoples property. a rap song and a 90's us phrase.

all seems to me there gonna tag him with somone and go after cryme tyme.

I proper hope they lump him with D-lo and have them going round syaing "are you down with the O.P.P" lol
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:20 pm

geico is car insurance, dont get that bit, maybe theyv been in the news about somthing.

and rocky helms himself said on smackdown, "Hurricane helms here" was unmasked though, so i reckon it will just be his name from now on.

and "recovery period" so hes injured then? if not its kayfabe injured which means they have somthing planned Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:23 pm

"He also compares Hurricane Ike to a "Turner" like hurricane. Now this probably doesn't mean anything but for a joke I was thinking of any possible way that Ted Turner could buy WCW back off of Vince"

I think it has nothing to do with TED TURNER and more to do with Ike Turner, the former husband manager and beater of Tina Turner
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:25 pm

King Sexton wrote:

and rocky helms himself said on smackdown, "Hurricane helms here" was unmasked though, so i reckon it will just be his name from now on.

and "recovery period" so hes injured then? if not its kayfabe injured which means they have somthing planned Very Happy

Didn't know about the "Hurricane Helms" thing. I also hope we see Burke back on our screens soon, I can't remember the last time I saw him, it was at Unforgiven 07 I think, he was fighting Punk for the ECW title.
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:27 pm

Weren't he Hurican Helms when he first came to the WWF? Not for long like but thast's where his Huricane persona came from.

Nice one bout the OPP sexton, extra credit if ya get what it was in reference to... Wink

Oh and Ike Turner was tina Turner's husband, the one who slapped the shit outta her a few (hundred) time's... So I doubt that has anything to do with Billionaire Ted and WCW.

EDIT: Pretty much what Gaffer said.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:28 pm

Rocky wrote:
King Sexton wrote:

Didn't know about the "Hurricane Helms" thing. I also hope we see Burke back on our screens soon, I can't remember the last time I saw him, it was at Unforgiven 07 I think, he was fighting Punk for the ECW title.

you not see him job to batista then? lol.

this OPP thing though, and geico, what could be cryptic lol. i dont know enough about american news to know if geico has been involved in owt recently. but the OPP thing and the taking whats not yours, and his previous moaning at shad for stealing his moves, makes you wonder..
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:31 pm

messege not suitable for all...

geico.

Other peoples property.

tina turner.

poontang lol.

so burke is shaggin tina turner in cryme tymes stolen car? Which if the car gets a bit messy IS insured on geicos cover?

im stumped
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:50 pm

Onto another topic but clearly not important enough for a thread of its own, did anyone else hear Michael Cole say WWF last night before correcting himself?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:57 pm

taking th piss out o i was just watching judgment day 02 and king accidentley said wwf and j.r. said something like get the F out was class.(NOTE: This was signs of King slowley turning face)

What match was this in on Raw?
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:33 pm

Cant remember, I am sure he was talking about WWE.com and he said WWF then just casually ignored it and said WWE.COM
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:08 pm

My bet is that they was proablly mentioning it in cryme tyme match
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:48 pm

I think if this is pushing for a tag team it would be great for the tag team 'division' and for Burke. He's just not had anything good happening for him since he joined really and needs something to push him into the spotlight a bit more.

Who he teams up with would probably depend on if Burke is face or heel. Heel I would like a team with Benjamin maybe?

As a face D'Lo would probably be the best option. I would have said R-Truth, but he seems to be getting a good singles push and I would rather keep that going. The same could be said of Benjamin, but I would rather they take it slow with him as he is a bit 'crap push' prone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:55 pm

D'lo is a stupid wasteoftime hasbeen/neverwasbeen

*waits for conflict*

[NOTE: I wrote this comment for the sole reason for people to kick off Smug]
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:08 pm

Well that would be a random tag team.....

OH wait there both black, now I get it, carry on. Rolling Eyes

Lets tag him with Killings

Lets restart the NOD and have him as the mouth piece.

ETC ETC
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:10 pm

There just the first to people that I thought could gel with him, remember this is WWE; who just because someone is Samoan has to make them a savage.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:16 pm

I honestly didn't even know you had said Killings, I wrote my reply after I read what sexton wrote.

Just backs up the reason reason certain people are brought up.

I enjoyed the Rock in his savage phase.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:19 pm

Well The Rock hit a character that paid off, I meant that WWE are more likely to put Burke with another black buy then a mixed race tag.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:22 pm

burke was class as the leader of the new breed on ecw, somthing which could have gotten really good if it was aloud to.

Somthing similar would be good, especially IF there is going to be some stables coming to fruition in the wwe. As people say, cant have just one stable or it wont work.

O.P.P would be a shit name for a stable though if it is that.

i hope its as kryptic as, "are you down with the o.p.p" - "are you down with the brown"

as that would be fairly kryptic, and not easilly solvable unless you really link things.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:25 pm

That's a weak excuse leak, for people only ever mentioning black guys.

I'd be interested to know who he has pissed off, because he should be on TV, even if only ECW.

EDIT: Most people won't care enough to even try and work his cryptic message out.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:29 pm

BTW bazz thats why i mentioned D-lo because of the down with the brown thing.

down with o.p.p down with brown, browns been off screen. and in need of a story.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:32 pm

Fair enough, lol

People do always mention Killings though and the ONLY reason for that is because he's black.

I don't see D'lo having any kind of prominent role anymore, I think he was brought back to mainly be a road agent.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:37 pm

If i was teaming killings with anyone it would be MVP and they could play on the prison link.

but they are too good to be in a tag scene thats pretty damn weak right now.

personalities have to match and styles in ring. suppose killings is athletic like burke. but theres no way id let killings slip down the card for tag team, he should be moving on up to replace that spot people like kendrick are holding open at the moment. (accept not job to people as hes a face)
Back to top Go down
pathhh
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
pathhh

Number of posts : 483 Favourite Wrestler : Orton/Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:43 pm

you think Killings should replace Kendrick? I don't.....Kendrick shows alot of promise.....and he is more entertaining to me than Killings...and more talented IMO.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elijah Burke's Experience   Elijah Burke's Experience Empty

Back to top Go down

Elijah Burke's Experience
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next