Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Evolution of the B-PPVs

Go down 
+3
thegunman84
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
Fux de Lux
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

Number of posts : 547

Evolution of the B-PPVs Empty
PostSubject: Evolution of the B-PPVs   Evolution of the B-PPVs EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:28 am

I like the fact, that the B-shows all get some specialities within the last year.

-One night stand means only stipulated matches
-All titles on the line at night of the champions (former vengeance)
-Elimination chamber at no way out
-Unforgiven will keep the Scramblematches.

What might happen to backlash and the bash??
In the pasts, this PPVs were often dumb, cause there wasn't that much time for interesting storylines between the big 4. Now we will at least see something interesting in the matches. Something reliable...
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the B-PPVs   Evolution of the B-PPVs EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 9:11 am

Backlash is Wrestlemania re-matches...
I really dont want to see the same thing over and over though i like some different match types at a pay per veiw and i dont see why they cant just throw in the odd ladder, TLC or Steel Cage match at the Pay Per Veiws.
I hated the GAB PPV i thought the RAW chamber sucked so bad that i didnt even watch the Smackdown one...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the B-PPVs   Evolution of the B-PPVs EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 9:25 am

That was a mistake. Better watch it! Was better, than I thought!!
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the B-PPVs   Evolution of the B-PPVs EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:00 pm

Backlash is quite often better than Mania itself, so I don't really see much need to change the format. GAB is routinely one of the worst PPVs of the year though, so something needs to change. I wonder if Vince deliberately makes GAB shit because it was originally a WCW PPV.
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the B-PPVs   Evolution of the B-PPVs EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:07 pm

Backlash!!
Remember the HBK & God vs. Vince & Shane!!!
Damn, loved that!
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the B-PPVs   Evolution of the B-PPVs EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:09 pm

armageddon usually is a good'un which more often than not ends the year nicely . Part form when people get screwed backstage by triple h...
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the B-PPVs   Evolution of the B-PPVs EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:27 pm

Armageddeon is usually full of gimmick matches like Inferno/Ladder/Last Ride matches.

No Mercy is usually the time when we see one world title change hands.

Great American Bash is made up of mostly title matches and 1 stipulation match eg Texas Bullrope or Parking Lot Brawl matches.

No Way Out has above average matches but you can usually predict all the results as it's the last PPV before Mania and you can guarantee that no world titles will change hands.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the B-PPVs   Evolution of the B-PPVs EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:31 pm

GAB should be all the yank superstars beating up anyone with "funny colour " skin while all the dick fans chant USA USA USA, despite the people with "the funny colour " skin being American.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the B-PPVs   Evolution of the B-PPVs EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:33 pm

thegunman84 wrote:
GAB is routinely one of the worst PPVs of the year though, so something needs to change. I wonder if Vince deliberately makes GAB shit because it was originally a WCW PPV.

If that's the case why doesn't he change it to a different name like Retribution or something like that and have another thing to make it special.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the B-PPVs   Evolution of the B-PPVs EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:34 pm

retribution isnt a summerery name plus its a shite name Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the B-PPVs   Evolution of the B-PPVs Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution of the B-PPVs
Page 1 of 1