Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Hall of Fame

Go down 
+7
Junior
podegarudo
balding85
tim157
pathhh
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
InvincibleIleak
11 posters
AuthorMessage
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:16 pm

Who do you think will from the current roster will be in the HOF.

This obviosully isn't down to wrestling skill, it's down to how loyal you were and how much you did for the company and in what esteem do WWE hold you in. So these are who I think;

Shawn Micheals: He didn't jump ship to WCW, he has done stuff for Vince, not to mention his talent. He is WWE.

Triple H: He has done a lot for the company, he's a talent that has managed to headline the compnay for a number of years, not to mention a certain someone he's married to.

Undertaker: For 18 Years he has been at the top of the top company.

John Cena: If he stays loyal he will be a definate, he's started fronting the company at a young age and will stay there for a lot longer, as Heyman says he's Vince's boy and I expect him in there.

Batista: He's managed to do fairly well in the main event, and is of course good friends with Triple H.

Outsiders: Rey Myseterio, Kane, William Regal, Jamie Noble, Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle, Paul Heyman, Eric Biscoff.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:27 pm

I totally agree with you about Cena HHH HBK and Taker but Batista wont he hasnt been that good tbh and he is in no way the same class as HBK or Taker.
I was fine with the whole article until i saw your outsiders bit.

Rey- Hes had one short crappy title reign and although he has done a lot of behinds the sceans work with charity and kids but his actually wrestling career has been pretty poor with him going 7+ years with one gimmick.

Kane- He is really quite boring and he may have been a viable contender if he hadnt got fat and hadnt had that spell where he wasnt scary at all. He was great when he had the mask and shortly after he lost it but he had that long spell where he didnt really apear much and when he did he had neither a storyline or a real purpose.

Regal and Noble- I know these two are loyal subject (no pun intended with the regal thing) but what have they done which stands out? They wont be remembered 20 seconds after they are gone.

Benoit- They wont even aknowladge him

Angle- Went to TNA and has become a figure head for TNA. Helping the rival isnt favourable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
pathhh
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
pathhh

Number of posts : 483 Favourite Wrestler : Orton/Goldberg

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:58 pm

There is NO way they will induct Benoit. I say HHH and Shawn Michaels along with Orton and edge
Back to top Go down
tim157
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Number of posts : 278 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock,Trippe H,Randy orton ,Ultimate Warrior,Randy Savage Macho Man,Scott Steiner,AJ Styles

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:30 pm

Bret hart still made it and vince hated him after the whole spit thing and went to wcw
Back to top Go down
balding85
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
balding85

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:31 pm

do you think that they will ever put Owen Hart in?
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:32 am

out of the current rosters

taker, hhh, hbk and cena will be dead certs

jericho, angle, batista, orton, edge and the hardys are outside chances

and if they follow up on potential shown
morrison, punk, di biase
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:46 am

Yep, Orton and Edge too.

Geronim0 wrote:
I totally agree with you about Cena HHH HBK and Taker but Batista wont he hasnt been that good tbh and he is in no way the same class as HBK or Taker.
I was fine with the whole article until i saw your outsiders bit.

Rey- Hes had one short crappy title reign and although he has done a lot of behinds the sceans work with charity and kids but his actually wrestling career has been pretty poor with him going 7+ years with one gimmick.

Kane- He is really quite boring and he may have been a viable contender if he hadnt got fat and hadnt had that spell where he wasnt scary at all. He was great when he had the mask and shortly after he lost it but he had that long spell where he didnt really apear much and when he did he had neither a storyline or a real purpose.

Regal and Noble- I know these two are loyal subject (no pun intended with the regal thing) but what have they done which stands out? They wont be remembered 20 seconds after they are gone.

Benoit- They wont even aknowladge him

Angle- Went to TNA and has become a figure head for TNA. Helping the rival isnt favourable.

Batista has been a top star for a number of years and for that reason he'll get in it, he's been invovled in some major storylines in the past 5 years and is good friends with Triple H, I think he's a cert.

Rey Mysterio, he'll be put in the HOF for maybe bringing a whole new style to the professional wrestling, remember he was better in WCW and ECW so on that account I think he has a good chance.

Kane, I do think will be put in it, he'll go down in history as one of the greatest characters of all time and I would be suprised to put one 'brother' in and not the other.

Regal and Noble are real outsiders.

I think maybe in 15-20 years they may recogonise Benoit, but it all depends what's happening in 15-20 years but I think if it's still going they will eventually put him in.

There is no denying that Angle was a true WWE great and I would be very suprised if they didn't. Bret Hart jumped ship and I think he's still in the HOF, I think eventually he'll be in there.

Another outsider, Booker T.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:26 pm

I like youre thinking leek Shocked [i could of sworn i done this same article on 606 around januray Rolling Eyes ]

Booker T deserves to be in the HOF as wwe incorprated wcw [is that the right word ?] therfore wcw and ecw legends should be put in. But they wont .. therfore i am shoutind dreamear but know thats what you call a longshot.
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:27 pm

Dreamer could, didn't he join before ECW went down? Same as Taz?

If you did post one I didn't see it, and there's no harm bringing up a good topic again Razz
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 3:26 pm

I agree with you about Cena, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Batista and Kane. I am not so sure about Mysterio and Angle.

Cena will get in because he has won numerous championships and has been at the top of the company for a long time and will continue to be.

Triple H will get in because he has been very loyal and has done a lot for the business. He is also a great wrestler, has won lots of world championships and being married to the boss's daughter doesn't damage your chances either. taking th piss out o

Shawn Michaels because he is one if not the greatest pro wrestler of all time. He has also done a lot for Vince.

Batista for pretty much the same reasons as Cena. He has been at the top of the company for a long time and has worked hard. He is also mates with HHH.

Kane will get in because he has been very loyal, put a lot of people over, been part of some of the biggest storylines of the Attitude era and is one of the best characters in WWF/E history.

Mysterio might get in for being the smallest guy to win the World Heavyweight title or something like that. Leak also said he might get in for bringing a new style of wrestling to WWE.

I am pretty sure Angle will get in, he won a few world championships and was a good servant to WWE. He put a lot of people over and was a great technical wrestler.

I can also see JBL maybe getting in, Edge will, Orton probably will, Undertaker will, Big Show probably will and I see Jericho getting in as well.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:17 pm

Almost every fucker who hangs about long enough.

Seriously, not to be disrespectful or nothing but there's people in there who are in it for the sake of it. It used to be sensible with one each year and it meant something but now it's ridiculous. They put in a whole bunch each year and I haven't heard of some of them, which doesn't automatically make them not worthy but I reckon I have decent knowledge and should know about wrestlers in the HOF but I don't. It all seems pretty meaningless to me now.
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:41 pm

Agreed. At the rate they are inducting people at the moment they will be at 50 inductees in 2016. I guess they noticed that the HoF ceremony is good to promote Wrestlemania, you can have people back that you couldn't use otherwise, and even create a media echo by inviting people like the Rock, who otherwise wouldn't be caught dead at a wrestling event.

I guess all the fuss about the Hall of Fame will die down in a couple of years, when the audience will grow tired of its constant over-exploitation. They will go back to inducting two to three guys a year, and everything will be fine.

And I shall be personally offended if they do not induct Kane. The man runs around without eyebrows, all for the business.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:45 pm

grendelsdad wrote:
The man runs around without eyebrows, all for the business.

taking th piss out o

Kane is pretty much a certainty IMO, he's been with the WWE for god knows how long, even before the Kane gimmick.

Jericho will be in aswell, Steph will make sure of that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:47 pm

Speaking of Steph, is Savage in there yet?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:49 pm

lol!

He ain't ever getting in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame Empty

Back to top Go down

Hall of Fame
Page 1 of 1