Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! Empty
PostSubject: TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!   TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:08 pm

So looks as if Jeff jarett is back after helping Joe to a win last night . Very suprised i knew there was talk of him coming back but i didnt realise so soon .

Basically Booker went for his x kick thing lights went out so evryone thought it was sting but lights came on joe was pinning Booker and a smashed guitar was left by bookers body.

Obviously the crowd went wild. I havent seen him in TNA so im looking forward to seeing him and seeing if he is really as good as people say you know how the expression goes "seeing is believing".

I never really saw much of him as i didnt watch WCW either i remember some housework[or housewife or saink] hardcore match with Chyna thats bout all that springs ot mind that and his awfull double J gimmick on heat.

I assume because we never saw Jarett they are going to tease his retuern but i for one cant wait.

Also after Aj beat Kurt Kurt looked seriosuly injured and i mean badly but it turned out to be a very good workcasue as kurt was getting on strecher aj went down and started beating the shite out of him . Then as he walked to the back *lights off* and sting ddt'd aj styles. So this sting confusion angle is heating up as well.

Only let down of the ppv was lethal/dutt match.

Anyway a very good PPV strong macthes and a strong card on paper asahme the lethal match was a stupid gimmick match cause it had some good spots especially his sommersualt thing at the end to pin dutt. Also if you watch the 6 knockout tag match isnt a bad watch either.

Last edited by Junior on Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Ranbo
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Ranbo

Country : TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! Scotland-2

Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!   TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:18 pm

i cant find the ppv anywhere
also sting is starting to confuse every1
heel or face?CHOOSE STING
jeff jarett most of the time used to be heel
but i think hes now face, because of somoa joe
Back to top Go down
desert_dude1985
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Country : TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! Scotland-2

Location : UK Number of posts : 297 Favourite Wrestler : Christian, Morrison, Kaz, Taker, AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!   TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:33 pm

v much lookin forward to jarrets return.
as i didnt see any of him in tna when i started watching so shud be good
rememeber him as double J in wwe about 15 years ago and he sucked then.
lets see what hes like then
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Country : TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! England-1

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!   TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:26 pm

This is a question for the TNA fans. Does anyone give a shit about Jarett?

I only watch the PPV's but I thought it was a crap ending.

I mean, Jarett?

The same "don't piss me off, head shaved by X-pac, crap singer" Jarett!?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!   TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:27 pm

apparentley hes proper canny in tna aint seen him in it though class ddt by sting mind:P and a GRET ppv over used word but that ppv was GOOOOOD
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Country : TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! England-1

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!   TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:13 pm

Great PPV Il drop something later, gonna watch Raw in a mo ya see. Jarret, good to see him coming back, been some time, and face, he came back last year (or year before) as face but then he lost his wife, I really wanted to see how his face persona worked out, only ever seen him as heel. A great heel mind you, every body bashes him but he's actually quite good.

Also, heel Sting, never seen that either, but when him and Jarret go toe to toe it's alway's good. See how it pan's out. Hope they do get Sting fully heel though.

Petey/ Creed was a fucking mag-match, and the crowd (maybe the old ECW crowd, heard chant's of EC-DUB through the night) was getting into every match, best crowd Ive seen for abit. Chanting Petey over Creed, they were just vocal as fuck.

Even the Dutt/ Lethal match weren't THAT bad, shit story surrounding it, could've been better but still... The crowd again got into it (kinda Razz ) chant's of "Fire Russo!" and "This Is Boring!" it weren't THAT bad come on lol.

Anyway, like I said, Il drop something of depth tomoz...
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!   TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:03 am

The standard of the matches were just second to none even the lethal/dutt match i admit wasnt that bad it just was compared to the rest im defo watching again on bravo tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!   TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!
Page 1 of 1