Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?

Go down 
+4
KentWrestlingLegend
boschbourne06
hiphop020
Junior
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? Empty
PostSubject: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 6:48 pm

Just wondering we all think its the mask so not much point of another what it is or who it is . So im wondering when we will find out as in get100% confirmation.

Many people are/were thinking tonight's ppv [it is tonight right?:S]

But just looking at schedule of ppvs

Great American Bash
Summerslam
UNFORGIVEN

i think we will find out at unforgiven gives it much more time to build it up and throw us off track here and there and ithas a menacing sound to it compared to summerslam or great american bash.

So when d you think we will find out?
when do you think we should find out?
E.T.C
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 6:50 pm

between GAB and summerslam, cause maybe if taker will return around Summerslam, Kane has gotten evil and Taker wants to save hi or something, so there will come like a cool match like buried alive or something
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 6:52 pm

Maybe i could see that but do we really! we want another Brother Of Destruction Feud?

All be it a buried alive match with taker at vengance sounds good . But Kane v Taker hardly original ?

Also why does everybody think Taker is coming back at Summerslam have i missed something?
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 6:55 pm

i just think so, and if im not wrong it was in a article on this forum, but maybe if punk loses at GAB hell get a fued with Kane over the mask shit, so taker or Punk for a fued with Kane would be cool
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 6:57 pm

I can se some people's logic behind CM Punk winning by DQ through interference from Kane however i just hope Punk can get a good match out of Tista .
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 6:58 pm

i hope tista wants to bomb him but when punk is between his legs(nasty shit) he lifts him up and GTS him, pins and wins Very Happy(that rhymes)
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:00 pm

Aye another point of logic behind the interference is i honestly cant see Punk bieng able to lift Batista for the GTS however i think CM Punk [all be it before i used to watch ECW reguarly] had a submission finisher as well.

In fact the more i think about it the more i think interference is the answer.
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:03 pm

the submission thing is anaconda vise if im not wrong, but if kane interferes, hell turn crazy and chokeslams both punk and tista, then he opens the bag and puts the mask on lol
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:07 pm

Just think it would be a waste to do it so soon when they could build it up a bit more without it going stale.Also although im bieng pedantic Great american bash just doesnt feel menacning enough all be it the name shouldnt make a diffrence.
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:10 pm

true, he got the bag like last week right? so if they could built a little tension about it and putting people on the wrong side like talking about a person instead of a mask, cause thats another theory, it could be like a picture of someone, then it would look more like theyre talking about Mr Mcmahon or something
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:10 pm

i think it'll will be on a raw episode so that they can build a feud up then at the next PPV they will be a fight
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:11 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
i think it'll will be on a raw episode so that they can build a feud up then at the next PPV they will be a fight

who do you mean by they?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:12 pm

Aye many people know believe it to be the mask and even if there right , which they most proablly are they need to throw them off track , dont know how but im sure the creative team can think of something
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:14 pm

hope they are creative enough to think of something
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:15 pm

Well there not called "Creative" team for nothing ...welll90% of the time Laughing
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:16 pm

well if as you call it it would become a bro's of destruction fued like it was back in the days then their creativity would not be really creative Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:18 pm

Aye everyone naturally thinks Taker must be involved but would WWE make it that obvious?

Especially with the mask as well?

Mind you at least WWE have people wanting to find out and have a good storyline on thier hands.
Back to top Go down
KentWrestlingLegend
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion

Location : Kent Number of posts : 774 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton, LAX

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:31 pm

yeah but the cody rhodes heel turn was obvious also so they may do the same thing here
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:18 pm

I really like the Kane/ CM Punk idea. Before their last match WWE displayed an unusual awareness of continuity, what with Kane and CM Punk having worked together on several occasions. It was good to see Kane interact with another superstar that's not the Undertaker.

But I don't know why so many people doubt that CM Punk can lift up Batista for the Go to Sleep. He lifted Kane, Snitsky and JBL. Granted, Snitsky got his face rearranged and JBL is heavy mostly due to his man-boobedness. But this shows that Punk is capable of executing the G2S with bigger guys.

Anyway, I agree with Junior that it will be a while before we will be told what's in the bag. At least I hope so. This story arch was really good so far, and it has created a lot of suspense. Hopefully the WWE Think Tank wont screw things up by rushing things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:38 pm

This is a big story its a side story, it will be revealed on RAW within the next THREE RAWs

I am positive that if its not revealed in two weeks time then it will be the following RAW in 15 days time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 12:00 am

Not before the bookers know, where the story is about to get going. And this might take some time.
Back to top Go down
gongkid06
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract

Country : When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? NorthernIreland-1

Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 5:35 am

What else could possibly be in that bag besides the mask? I think it's kind of obvious really. Nothing could fit inside that bag except the mask.

And I don't think a storyline could be written from this. Maybe there's a small chance that somebody will get fed up with his wrath and try to put a stop to it. But that's the only storyline I see.
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 7:55 am

Really. It's to obviously.
But isn't sthis storyline already going since three weeks? And nothing happened till than. I hope they got new ideas to go on. Hopefully it doesn't take till Unforgiven, but that poster without mask might be a clue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?   When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag? Empty

Back to top Go down

When Will We Find Out Kanes Secret/ The Bag?
Page 1 of 1