Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds

Go down 
+10
the-gaffer
C4lum
BLAU
Discopants
MaFish
poopascoop5000
Sexton Hardcastle
macclads
pablo1610
boschbourne06
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds Empty
PostSubject: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 12:54 pm

I didn't know where to post this so i put it here

Here are some oods on who it could be

Mr. McMahon - Odds 1:5
The world saw the heavy steel stage structure plop atop Mr. McMahon weeks ago on Raw. This includes Kane, who had just competed in a 15-Man Battle Royal minutes before the disaster. The McMahon Family has addressed the matter, claiming that the WWE Chairman is alive and well enough while recovering. Maybe the Big Red Machine is just a little doubtful after witnessing one of the biggest, dangerous malfunctions in television history.

Pete Rose - Odds 1:50
WWE Hall of Famer and part of the infamous Cincinnati Reds “Big Red Machine,” Pete Rose had a few memorable fallouts with WWE’s Big Red Monster. After appearing at three consecutive WrestleManias, Rose seemed to finally learn his lesson in 2000 when it came to confronting Kane. More than eight years later, is it possible that the former ECW Champion has finally noticed Major League Baseball’s all-time hit king’s WWE desertion?

Undertaker - Odds 1:4
At One Night Stand, the Brothers of Destruction were permanently deconstructed when the Rated-R Superstar earned a tainted victory that ended Undertaker’s career. Even in defeat, The Phenom usually rises, but by stipulation, not this time. With his brother gone from WWE, Kane just might be so distraught that he could be confusing The Deadman’s forced retirement with … well … being deceased.

Ranjin Singh - Odds 1:80
The last time anyone heard from The Great Khali’s associate, Ranjin Singh, was his mid-air yelp after being launched off the side of the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out. Suffering a fractured patella, the oft audible Punjabi irritant hasn’t been seen since word got out about his impending knee surgery – certainly not a fatal injury, but it’s still plausible that Kane could be overly concerned for his former rival’s spokesman.

Jacob Goodnight - Odds 1:75
The Big Red Monster is just that – a ghoulish fiend, a specter that inspired WWE Films to introduce Kane’s arguable alter ego, Jacob Goodnight, in See No Evil. It’s been some time since the film’s release and unlike Kane’s other infamous macabre muses (Jason, Freddy, etc.) no sequel has spawned for this movie franchise. Is Kane searching for his silver screen counterpart?

Paul Bearer - Odds 1:3
Father to one of the most tormented Superstars in WWE history, Paul Bearer was snuffed out of sports-entertainment four years ago when he was buried in a cement tomb by Undertaker at The Great American Bash. With the pay-per-view anniversary rapidly approaching, might Kane’s cryptic message pertain to his father’s supposed demise?

Boogeyman - Odds 1:8
Is Boogeyman alive? Everyone’s pretty much thinking this about the Land of the Extreme’s resident nightmare creature. Did he suffer some kind of bizarre fate at the Bottomless Pit? Or is he just trapped under the bed of an unsuspecting adolescent, somewhere in central New Jersey?

2Pac - Odds 1:100
No one in the WWE locker room is certain about exactly which music genre lights Kane’s hellish fire – it could be death metal, but you can’t just totally discount gangsta rap. Since 2Pac’s untimely passing has been in debate for more than a decade in some circles, WWE.com gives slim credence to the fat chance that Kane’s “he” is the Machiavellian West Coast lyricist.

Jim Ross - Odds 1:10
Notice that Kane elected to focus his hostility toward the Raw announce team. The Big Red Machine is no stranger to competing on the Monday night brand and its long-time broadcaster, WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross. It’s possible that Kane missed J.R. and Michael Cole’s WWE Draft swap weeks ago and his dark soul led him to think the worst for the Oklahoman.

Captain America - Odds 1:1000
Admittedly, it’s a long shot. The country stood still in March 2007 when Steve Rogers a.k.a. Captain America was shot and killed in the pages of Marvel Comics. Everybody knows that superheroes almost always come back, but it’s been more than a year now. Perhaps Kane is a closet comic fanboy looking for some answers.

So you do you think it is?
you can read this full article at www.wwe.com

Last edited by boschbourne06 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
pablo1610
Fandango
Fandango
pablo1610

Number of posts : 610

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 12:55 pm

i think as the obvious ones are taker and vince, that its gna be neither of them.

but saying that i cant think of anyone else kane would get like that over.

so MAYBE a taker return to raw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 12:58 pm

I dont think its gonna be Paul Bearer
Hes made too many comments hinting at a return on his website i just think hes over done it to the point where its not beleivable that hes coming back
^ Dunno if that made sense

I can definatly see Undertaker on RAW
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:26 pm

i was just thinking what about x-pac he had a descent feud with him in the attitude era and u haven't seen him wrestle for years
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:29 pm

Yeah but i think he does wrestle in Mexico in AAA so hes still around
Also he was in rehab not long ago i think
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:34 pm

when he was in rehab wwe was paying for him so this could lead to a wwe come back
and could be him that Kane was talking about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:37 pm

I dunno he was in re hab some time last year i think and it was on that WWE thing where they pay
I reckon itll be Taker or Vince personally but might be X-Pac but i guess well see tonight
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:40 pm

we probably wont see tonight u know wht wwe are like drag storylines on for weeks lool
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:06 pm

How about this for a swerveball

It goes on for a few weeks as they normally drag it out and then in the middle of the main event, CM Punk v Kane for the title.......

WARRRRIIAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Ultimate Warrior comes down to the ring, he clothesline the pair of them in the ring, shakes the ropes a bit and goes nuts as usual!

I'd seriously mark out at that point
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:07 pm

warrior is shit now lol, probably was anyway but i dont know Razz

but i like the fact no one really knows whats happening, and i really liked kane going mental cos he does it well
Back to top Go down
poopascoop5000
Wrestling Mates in living room
Wrestling Mates in living room

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:17 pm

its festus
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:19 pm

shhh ur faces

Last edited by King Sexton on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:20 pm

Shut up Shit Scoop, your not funny, your annoying! You remind me of some one though, but I dunno who?
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:30 pm

This is from WWE.com isn't it?

Well surely they wouldn't say Paul Bearer is the most likely if he actually is the most likely so maybe it isn't any of those people. Just seems to be a bit strange for them to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:34 pm

there is spelling mistakes though lol
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:35 pm

Oh, so it's just from a random wrestling site?
Back to top Go down
BLAU
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:25 pm

i also think that it is Paul Bearer
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:53 pm

Discopants wrote:
This is from WWE.com isn't it?

Well surely they wouldn't say Paul Bearer is the most likely if he actually is the most likely so maybe it isn't any of those people. Just seems to be a bit strange for them to do that.

i got it from www.wwe.com
i do say at the end
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:55 pm

Well that's what I mean then.

Surely WWE wouldn't go ahead and say Bearer is the most likely to come back if it is actually him Kane's on about.
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:56 pm

Why would WWE bring back Paul Bearer tho i wonder?

It could be something really strange like a 3rd brother who was in the "fire"
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:04 pm

If it is Bearer then I reckon a GM role for him. Be a lot to ask from him but that's my prediction.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:39 pm

Its Kane himself!

Kane just referring to the beast that he once was, he wants to know if the old fire is still there, hopefully James Mitchell is signed up and it can be played out that it was he who got inside Kanes head and convinced him to look for it
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:40 pm

great-heff wrote:
Its Kane himself!

You reckon ? that could be good but id rather bearer than a random new comer like James Mitcheel
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Bearer has nothing left to give, he was never that great in the first place and James Mitchell is on a completely different planet to Bearer in terms of mic ability and all round charisma, Paul Bearer is a children's heel while Mitchell plays the role of the twisted heel to perfection
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:54 pm

Aye dont get me wrong Mitcheel is way better in all terms however ijust think using James Mitchell would be just completley random mind you whos to sa it will or will not work well i for one am buzzing for raw tonight
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds   Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Is He ? Kane Storyline Odds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next