Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Smackdown Or Raw

Go down 
+2
Sexton Hardcastle
Discopants
6 posters

Smackdown Or Raw
Smackdown
Smackdown Or Raw I_vote_lcap82%Smackdown Or Raw I_vote_rcap
 82% [ 14 ]
Raw
Smackdown Or Raw I_vote_lcap18%Smackdown Or Raw I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

Smackdown Or Raw Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown Or Raw   Smackdown Or Raw EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:55 pm

Before we see any post draft shows I want to know which show you think looks best on paper.

I have to say Smackdown now. The current crop of people they have looks really good and so long as a few new faces are in the the main event scene by December, it will definitely be the show I watch first.

We don't need any smart arse ECW is the best comments either, I'm just comparing these two shows.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Smackdown Or Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Or Raw   Smackdown Or Raw EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:56 pm

main event scene on raw will bore the shite out of me.

MVP EDGE AND KENNEDY wont bore me, and hhh and jeff i dont mind, if jeff shuts up.

so smackdown for me, i hope they invest in a midcard and finlay fucks off tho
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

Smackdown Or Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Or Raw   Smackdown Or Raw EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:58 pm

Agree 100% with the Finlay thing.

They have Umaga too who can (IMO) make anyone look good and if he is eventually given some freedom to do more stuff, I think he could have some classics.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Smackdown Or Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Or Raw   Smackdown Or Raw EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:00 pm

i just read a tiny spoiler, well quite a big one Mad
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Smackdown Or Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Or Raw   Smackdown Or Raw EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:49 am

King Sexton wrote:
i just read a tiny spoiler, well quite a big one Mad
Keep is to youreself kapeeeeeeesh
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

Smackdown Or Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Or Raw   Smackdown Or Raw EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:24 am

Haha, the vote is pretty unanimous atm. I have to say SmackDown, too. Although I am pretty surprised the issue of Triple H has not been brought up, yet. I mean, he hates SmackDown. he is fragging allergic to Smackdown.
The last time he was drafted there Raw "offered" Booker T and The Dudley Boyz in exchange to get him back.
I expect something similar to happen soon. This takes away a bit from the excitement towards the SmackDown main event picture, but it is still more awesome than Raw's.
Although I am really pissed off that Kane was drafted to Raw. No further unmotivated BOD reunions Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
TheDossman
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
TheDossman

Number of posts : 200

Smackdown Or Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Or Raw   Smackdown Or Raw EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:30 am

King Sexton wrote:
finlay fucks off tho

Why?Hes a fucking hero
Back to top Go down
TheDossman
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
TheDossman

Number of posts : 200

Smackdown Or Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Or Raw   Smackdown Or Raw EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:33 am

Why get rid of Finlay the man whos kept Midcard Smackdown going welll Mvp was still trying to perfect the punch he was crucial in the making Of Lashley into a half decent big guy and had a great Match at Mania despite the belief it would be a boring opener.also who stepped into the breach for Vince with the whole Kennedy son thing,Finlay and Swoggle so i want to see a legit reason why finlay should go
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

Smackdown Or Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Or Raw   Smackdown Or Raw EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:02 am

Plus, it is funny to see Finlay stiff the hell out of people. Puts some righteous fear into rookies, I guess. Finlay has this thing going for him that Hardcore Holly once had before he became a nancy: get into the ring with him and legit pain will happen (especially if you are new here).
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Smackdown Or Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Or Raw   Smackdown Or Raw EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:39 am

my point is, he comes down to fucking stupid music with a midget.

ruins the guy, cos hes a decent wrestler.

he had new music one week, and then they went back to that fucking shit.

i hope hornswoggle turns heel lol
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

Smackdown Or Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Or Raw   Smackdown Or Raw EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:52 am

Has anybody seen the Leprechaun-movies? I vaguely remember them to be totally horrible, but surely the WWE is not above making Hornswoggle an evil sorcering midget thing to motivate his heel-turn.

He could team up with an It-ish, Pennywise-d Doink!
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Smackdown Or Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Or Raw   Smackdown Or Raw EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 1:45 pm

The best thing to do to Hornswoggle is give him a beating. You know how when people raise a sledgehammer above their heads for a full on swing which means there not going to do it. How good would it be if it just happened. I always wanted to see Eugene get beat up too.
Back to top Go down
AUDI RS8!
Wrestling Mates in living room
Wrestling Mates in living room

Number of posts : 63

Smackdown Or Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Or Raw   Smackdown Or Raw EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 8:09 pm

I say SD because of the talented people like MVP, HHH and Jeff hardy also Umaga will be funny to watch. Can't wait to see some of the thrilling matches that could possibly happen. Would love to see Jeff hardy compete at heavyweight level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smackdown Or Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Or Raw   Smackdown Or Raw Empty

Back to top Go down

Smackdown Or Raw
Page 1 of 1