Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Wrestling World Cup Group E

Go down 
+2
boschbourne06
macclads
6 posters

Wrestling World Cup 08 Group E
Edge
Wrestling World Cup Group E I_vote_lcap36%Wrestling World Cup Group E I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Kane
Wrestling World Cup Group E I_vote_lcap0%Wrestling World Cup Group E I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kevin Nash
Wrestling World Cup Group E I_vote_lcap0%Wrestling World Cup Group E I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tomko
Wrestling World Cup Group E I_vote_lcap9%Wrestling World Cup Group E I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Undertaker
Wrestling World Cup Group E I_vote_lcap55%Wrestling World Cup Group E I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Wrestling World Cup Group E UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

Wrestling World Cup Group E Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:46 am

Yesterday saw a great battle with at one stage the eventual winner trailing quite far behind but a late surge saw Sting take top spot with Jeff Hardy coming in 2nd. Abyss put in a good performance but fell by the wayside with Rey Mysterio & Batista (seriously come on admit who’s the lone Batista fan!)

Today sees the Brothers of Destruction both involved. But up against them are Big Sexy Kevin Nash, Tomko and the Rated R Superstar Edge. Quite a group!

Edge
Kane
Kevin Nash
Tomko
Undertaker
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:07 am

had to choose undertaker
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Derty Sket
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
Derty Sket

Number of posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:07 am

again that markish side of mine won it.

i would have love to vote for edge however i voted for undertaker. my reason is that undertaker is good as a heel and as face.

edge have still many things to do and he is still young and does not have that charisma that undertaker have however if he continues like this then surely he will be to the level of undertaker and other great wrestlers

as for kane who many can consider as a favorite for this group, i dont!

i think kane has reached the peak of his career there is nothing wrong left for kane to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:54 pm

edge in with the big guys lol.

i wouldnt say taker has charisma, more no fear and comfort around thousands of fans.

edge has charisma, just in a heel role it comes out as "your town sucks" and saying how amazing he is.

edge can cut it in the ring with big guys too which he has proven a fair few times, also he can cut it with legends in ring like flair and also taker.

and edge is responsible for some of the greatest matches of the past 7 years.

(and hes not young real really lol)
Back to top Go down
Derty Sket
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
Derty Sket

Number of posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:57 pm

i know sexton i mean compare to older and more legendary superstars he has a lot to do to have a career like undertaker, ric flair and shawn michaels

if there had been no taker in this group then i would have voted for edge as we all know that the man is the best heel in the business for now
Back to top Go down
wardy12345678910
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
wardy12345678910

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:24 pm

Had to go for the undertaker the blokes a legend
Back to top Go down
balding85
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
balding85

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:07 am

went with the undertaker!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling World Cup Group E
Page 1 of 1