Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Former WWE Superstar Working In TNA, Contains Spoiler For Victory Road Main Event, Fatal Accident Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Former WWE Superstar Working In TNA, Contains Spoiler For Victory Road Main Event, Fatal Accident Update England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Former WWE Superstar Working In TNA, Contains Spoiler For Victory Road Main Event, Fatal Accident Update Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Superstar Working In TNA, Contains Spoiler For Victory Road Main Event, Fatal Accident Update   Former WWE Superstar Working In TNA, Contains Spoiler For Victory Road Main Event, Fatal Accident Update EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 2:14 pm

Former WWE superstar Shawn Daivari worked last night's TNA Impact taping in Orlando, Florida and was named the captain of Team International for the company's upcoming World X Cup Tournament. Daivari actually spoiled his return in a pre-taped interview that aired on last night's Voice of Wrestling radio show. Team International is now made up by Daivari, Alex Kozlov, possibly Doug Williams, and another name that I am not yet able to confirm.

- TNA Champion Samoa Joe will defend the title against Booker T at TNA's Victory Road pay-per-view next month in Houston, Texas.

- TNA had a meeting before last night's Impact taping acknowledging the death of the crew worker that was killed Sunday night after Slammiversary (identified as Kevin Sinex). The wrestlers wore armbands in Sinex's honor during last night's taping.

Richard Reacts: Daivari is a good addition to Team International. It was funny because I was listening to his interview with VoW while talking with our Impact correspondent at the same time who was telling me what Daivari was telling the hosts. TNA spoiled Joe vs. Booker T in their Victory Road promotional poster but the main event only makes sense because they will be in Booker's hometown. It will be interesting to see if they would do a title change this soon. Again, I want to express my heartfelt condolences to the family of Kevin Sinex

Former WWE Superstar Working In TNA, Contains Spoiler For Victory Road Main Event, Fatal Accident Update 256957
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro

Former WWE Superstar Working In TNA, Contains Spoiler For Victory Road Main Event, Fatal Accident Update
Page 1 of 1