Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Country : The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match - Page 2 Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match   The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 1:51 pm

I'm slow to my feet, and you grab me in a headlock. After milking the hold for a few seconds, I slowly climb to my feet, bury a couple of elbows in your bread-basket and break the hold. Time to up the pace again, I think. I run for the ropes, bounce back and come at you with a clothesline.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Country : The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match - Page 2 England-1

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match   The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 5:11 pm

I quickly side step and push a hand into your back to see you on your way to the opposite side of the ring. I set myself waiting for you to hit the ropes and return.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Country : The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match - Page 2 Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match   The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 5:15 pm

I see you duck forward for the back bodydrop. I decide to go for a cheeky pinning attempt, and flip over you with a sunset flip, pulling on your calves to get your shoulders down for the three count.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Country : The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match - Page 2 England-1

PostSubject: Re: The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match   The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 8:06 pm

The momentum of my back bodydrop attempt and you pulling me down leads me to being pinned with you in a sitting position. I kick out through my legs and shift forwards, forcing you backwards, on an early 2 count. I'm now sitting atop and my legs are pinning your shoulders. I underhook both of your legs. I think we're trapped in a see-saw pinning predicament (I have no idea if that's what its called, but it seems like it would be, if you kick out you'll naturally roll into the same pin that I have you in)
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match   The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 9:58 pm

In that case, I roll you forwards, reversing the pin, and getting your shoulders onto the mat.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match   The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 12:38 pm

I kick forwards one more time, but this time roll sideways off my pin attempt, shifting both legs to one side, still holding the thighs, this leaves us both facing the mat, with you prone - face to the mat. I stand and step one leg over your back and move into a crouched position leaving you in the modified Boston crab (think Samoa Joe when his opponent kicks out of a powerbomb pin, but from a mat roll)

I nod at the crowd whilst gritting my teeth "you like that? Ha haa" the shots to my ribs mean I'm sucking air quite badly whilst holding your dead weight up, but I generally seem like I am enjoying the challenge you are bringing. It's a real test
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match   The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 3:05 pm

I'm going to scream in pain, clench fists as I debate the submission, imploring the crowd to get behind me and urge to break the hold. I slowly crawl to the ropes, and grab the bottom rope with delight, gritting my teeth as the ref counts to five for you to break the hold. Once you do, I take advantage of my position to slide under the ropes, and stand on the outside, shaking my legs and holding my lower back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match   The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "psychology in wrestling" correspondence chess match
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2