Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Characters you care about. SD vs Raw

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Characters you care about. SD vs Raw Empty
PostSubject: Characters you care about. SD vs Raw   Characters you care about. SD vs Raw EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 11:41 am

List all of the characters you actually care about watching to see what happens to them, or to see what they do next. Split into SD and Raw. You can go in to as much or as little detail as to why you like to see that character on screen. Or even add some reasons later on after you have posted a regular list
*caring and wanting to see what happens next can include wanting to see them get kicked in the face (based on their character)

something like this, a low level one to give an idea of format.

Smackdown:
Rhyno - complete dead pan delivery. The sense he is as concerned about his cheese whizz as he is Heath Slater. He doesn't really know or care about anything and will just shrug to nearly any question. He is prepared to go along with Heath's ideas, after a bit of consideration he just thinks, I'm not doing anything so I might as well hang out with him. As long as he has Cheese, Slater and a championship, he's content.

Raw:
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Characters you care about. SD vs Raw   Characters you care about. SD vs Raw EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 8:08 pm

I suspect mine could be a rather short list...

Undertaker - my all-time favourite, as far as I'm concerned he can do nothing wrong. Ever.

Raw:
New Day - although I think they should turn heel again, I love the fact that they're having fun with what they're doing. If the wrestlers are having fun, it's fun to watch.

Enzo Amore - he has so much charisma, and the fact he's smaller than the rest of the roster gives him the underdog quality Bryan had. I want to see him succeed, and he's also kinda fragile - the story about Bill DeMot being an arse to him in training and that concussion he got from running the ropes a few PPVs ago help with that. In my venting about the lack of faces, I forgot about Enzo. if he can come up with a proper, believable moveset, he could be the company leading face.

Cedric Alexander - that match against Ibushi in the CWC alone. I want to see if it was a fluke with him working against someone that good, or if he is also that good. This is one that's pending.

The Brian Kendrick - I've always liked him (but liked Paul London more). I bought into his character in the CWC, hoping it carries over to Raw.

Smackdown:
Bray Wyatt, sort of - he could be absolutely gold, an all-time great - if WWE had any idea how to harness what they've got with him.

That's pretty much it. There are plenty of guys I enjoy watching - Styles, Lesnar, Owens, Zayn amongst them, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that I care a whole lot about them.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Characters you care about. SD vs Raw   Characters you care about. SD vs Raw EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 12:18 am

Raw:- enzo. Not necessarily in ring work but his mic stuff. I generally believe he could be up there with the rock. Big statement I know. Get rid of big cass. Like grec said, a proper move set and he's laughing.

Smackdown:- AJ Styles. He is the face that runs the place. The champ that runs the camp. I'my opinion, he has it all. Move set, mic skills, the lot
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Characters you care about. SD vs Raw   Characters you care about. SD vs Raw EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 1:37 pm

Aye, if only AJ was 10 years younger...
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Characters you care about. SD vs Raw   Characters you care about. SD vs Raw EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 12:15 am

Same for TBK. If he was the same age as Ambrose, Rollins etc he'd be wiping the floor with them in this new WWE where everyone is 6 foot 2 and under. Still be a smaller guy, but the matches he'd have with them and his immaculate character and legitimate intelligence would sky rocket him. He's finally being able to showcase what intelligence within matches can lead to. Even when his opponent in the CWC first round got his lip busted, he made that a part of the story, kicking the rope into his mouth was a stroke of genius.

He is probably my top pick for the Raw brand list when I do mine properly
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Characters you care about. SD vs Raw   Characters you care about. SD vs Raw EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 2:48 am

The only person I want to see every week is Jericho you stupid idiots. This is his best run since his honest man run with HBK. When he started reading the list I thought we were going to get a big long list like the man of 1004 holds.

ARMBAR!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Characters you care about. SD vs Raw   Characters you care about. SD vs Raw EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 1:05 pm

Jericho revamped himself and is great stuff he comes up with is genius.
KO think he could be the next big thing.
Rollins - think he is brilliant in the ring and mic.

Aj don't think more needs to be sai
Ambrose just cos he's my fav
Miz think his current run is his best since his world title run
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters you care about. SD vs Raw   Characters you care about. SD vs Raw Empty

Back to top Go down

Characters you care about. SD vs Raw
Page 1 of 1