Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Summerslam

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Summerslam Empty
PostSubject: Summerslam   Summerslam EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 11:43 am

So, it was a bit of a rubbish show, I thought. Too long, a few of the matches felt like they were just shoved on there to fill time (6 women tag match, Miz/Crews), Reigns/Rusev and Lesnar/Orton had pretty much the same finish, Ambrose/Ziggler was terrible, and even Rollins vs Balor felt a bit dull.

Standout moments were the fake Eva Marie entrance, Orton's cut looked nasty and the final Reigns spear was a thing of absolute beauty.

I'm hoping next year they put it back to LA, ban Jon Stewart from being anywhere near it, and put the likes of Zayn, Wyatt and other popular guys on the card.

Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Summerslam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summerslam   Summerslam EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 11:45 am

Raw spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Summerslam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summerslam   Summerslam EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 12:59 pm

i thought the show was awful, but i didnt have high hopes for it as i thought the card was poor. I thought the new title is ugly looks like the wwe title has been taken and dipped in Stephanie's period blood.

really was no point of the IC match. Match of the night was AJ Vs Cena and would not have blamed people if they turned off after that match. Orton Vs Lesnar was better than i thought Brock turned beast mode and Ortons cut was bad. Apparently reading online Lesnar went off the planned ending and had a backstage fight with Jericho as Jericho thought Lesnar was bang out of order Triple H had to break them up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Summerslam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summerslam   Summerslam EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 9:59 pm

At least Takeover was good. Cena vs AJ miles ahead of anyone elses match. I feel Lesnar is just boring now, odds on to lose his next match, left it one too late imo and it won't shock people as much. Really wanted the punt kick, but could tell Orton was not going to connect, poorly sold. The end? That was like an NXT ending from KO's time, which was the first TKO in I really don't know, ever? Was it supposed to go that way at Summerslam? It seemed like a TKO was planned. Orton will give it away on SD live, he can't hide if he's really pissed off, just ignore the words and watch his face.

Is Dolph Ziggler in line for an IC title match after pinning chicken Miz??????????
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

Summerslam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summerslam   Summerslam EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 12:54 am

As for Balor apparently when Rolins threw him into the barricade he dislocated his should then immediately set it before the camera even moved back to Rollins. The WWE Dr. has mentioned after an MRI the injury may be a lumbar tear, hope that isn't a lengthy recovery process
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Summerslam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summerslam   Summerslam EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 6:42 pm

They're saying 6 months but that injury heals in 3, rumble is 5 months away, he'll be back then.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sponsored content

Summerslam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summerslam   Summerslam Empty

Back to top Go down

Summerslam
Page 1 of 1