Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The Wrestling Game Returns 2016

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Country : The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 England-1

Number of posts : 13076

The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 7:30 pm

Sasha for Clash please.
JJ for Backlash. Going against my gut of never gambit a captain in case it goes tits up

I only have two SD brand anyway and it's pointless if we all gambit AJ lol

My trade for Owens doesn't look as strong as he is now a 'typical heel' after all that potential to do a storyline based on fans opinion split, with HHH representing the 'new way of thinking' and people that get behind HHH's 'indie darlings'. Really focus on the divide in opinion.

Now he'll just cheat a bit, be cowardly and lose to the babyface. And he will lose because for too long the heel kept on top of the company, years and years of a heel champion trying to get heat from each crowd, after years and years of babyface Cena staying on top. Not a boring cycle at all, and like they have forgotten how to book interesting feuds with more in depth reasons for meeting up at the end of the month for a PPV CLASh TO END ALL CLASHES
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 7:46 pm

Remember when Edge would home invade Cena and Orton or bang a woman he stole from Matt Hardy on TV because he was a slightly deranged sociopath that finally had the chance to mess with co workers and millions of fans without repercussion, apart from a final big loss and lots of getting beaten up along the way haha. Heels don't mess with fans enough anymore. KO could firmly plant his allegiance with one fan group and go out of his way to piss off anyone on the other side.

HHH and KO could say wrestling isn't about being safe, it's not PG, it's not playing nice with everyone and it is not about charity (rip up some Connor the Crusher merch, drop the mic and the show gets pulled from air. Boom. Kids cry, parents complain, charity merch sky rockets in sales, KO is over as a bad ass cunt, who just wrestles for money and that's that. The better the heel the more people give a shit about them losing and the more they love the babyface. (which is why Roman IS the best heel in WWE, only his die hard fans want him to win matches and everyone else instantly supports his opponent)
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 7:48 pm

sexton no match at Backlash for American Alpha cos kayfabe injury to gable from usos on SD so its usos vs hype bros with winners facing heath and rhyno
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 8:26 pm

That will be a dent in my points then. I'll stick with JJ unless he is not in any match at BL, then I only have AJ to gambit anyway. PPV probably needs matches so maybe he will have a different match to fill the card
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 1:31 pm

I feel like they dropped the ball with KO they should have had him make a deal to win the title because he needs to provide for his family and the champs get the big checks. He has always done a good job showing that he is a family man, this would make him reliable and would leave wiggle room for him to turn on HHH or some other heel as a way to repent to his family for all the bad things he's had to do. Maybe have him actually save Sami Zayn from a beat down eventually.

SEXTONJASON JORDAN CPT12SHINSUKE NAKAMURA5ROMAN REIGNS3SCORE42Jason Jordan Gambit
Kevin Owens16SASHA BANKS
AJ STYLES6NEVILLE
Sasha Banks Gambit
MACKEMROMAN REIGNS CPT5SAMOA JOE
BARON CORBIN3SCORE38
BECKY LYNCH3THE MIZ12BRAUN STROMAN9SETH ROLLINS6
BOSCHBOURNE06SETH ROLLINS CPT7ENZO AMORE
AJ STYLES6SCORE27AJ GAMBIT
SHINSUKE NAKAMURA5SASHA BANKS
DEAN AMBROSE9APOLLO CREWS

THEDMDAJ STYLES CPT14ASUKA2RUSEV
SCORE24AJ GAMBIT
KOFI KINGSTON3ENZO AMORE
BIG CASS3Dean Ambrose2Ruse Gambit

Also I don't see Rusev on the card yet but he will be my Raw Gambit since I don't see him dropping the belt with no storyline since Reigns seems to be getting back into the big title scene
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 1:33 pm

Also what the hell are they afraid that the new girls can't take a kick? Asuka hasn't been in a match since her title defense at the last take over, feed her a jobber at least.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 7:09 am

Can you put The Miz as my Gambit for Backlash please
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 1:03 pm

MACKEMROMAN REIGNS CPT5SAMOA JOE
BARON CORBIN3SCORE49
BECKY LYNCH7THE MIZ19BRAUN STROMAN9SETH ROLLINS6
SEXTONJASON JORDAN CPT12SHINSUKE NAKAMURA5ROMAN REIGNS3SCORE44
Kevin Owens16SASHA BANKS
AJ STYLES8NEVILLE
Sasha Banks Gambit
THEDMDAJ STYLES CPT28ASUKA2RUSEV
SCORE38
KOFI KINGSTON3ENZO AMORE
BIG CASS3Dean Ambrose2Rusev Gambit
AJ STYLES13SCORE34
SHINSUKE NAKAMURA5SASHA BANKS
DEAN AMBROSE9APOLLO CREWS

thank the wrestling gods AJ won last night -10 points would have been very very bad i was considering taking off the gambit. Good night for everyone next ppv is clash of champions be sure to get ur gambits in in time.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 12:11 pm

i'll have Enzo as my clash of champions gambit as looks like there gonna go against shinning stars
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 12:19 pm

SEXTONJASON JORDAN CPT12SHINSUKE NAKAMURA5ROMAN REIGNS3SCORE50Sasha Banks Gambit
Kevin Owens19SASHA BANKS3AJ STYLES8NEVILLE
MACKEMROMAN REIGNS CPT4SAMOA JOE
BARON CORBIN3SCORE48
BECKY LYNCH7THE MIZ19BRAUN STROMAN9SETH ROLLINS6
THEDMDAJ STYLES CPT27ASUKA2RUSEV
SCORE40Rusev Gambit
KOFI KINGSTON3ENZO AMORE
BIG CASS3Dean Ambrose5
AJ STYLES13SCORE40Enzo Amore Gambit
SHINSUKE NAKAMURA5SASHA BANKS3DEAN AMBROSE12APOLLO CREWS

And since I'm such a nice guy let's include the superstars with the highest point totals, I can't believe the top three, and apparently raw doesn't like having people really gain momentum based on the numbers. Also their points are tolled differently in the non-drafted roster so these don't reflect gambits and captain statuses  

KEVIN OWENS
RHYNO
HEATH SLATER
AJ STYLES
THE MIZ
JEY USO
JIMMY USO
CHAD GABLE
JASON JORDAN
SHEAMUS
ALEXA BLISS
NATALYA
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 1:07 pm

Raw and it's one division... Good job there isn't a PPV based on all of their titles coming up.

Sasha's injury showed how bare Raw womens division was. Tag teams never get pushed well, so New Day has just been parading as the only worthy team for a year. US title was almost legit for a while. Funny how SD instantly legitimised every division though.
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 9:30 pm

It really is odd they haven't really done anything with New Day except let them lose and almost everyone else will win one week and lose the next the only one with any momentum to speak of is KO and even with his last loss I think Sheamus is still in a good spot, it kinda seems like Cesaro might be becoming a tweener soon so maybe he will get something.

I just don't understand with the loaded roster they have and the  amount of time they have per show, which will now be cut due to the cruiserweight division getting tv time, how that top list only has two people in it from Raw at this point some people wrestle as much as someone on NXT would.
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 1:08 am

MACKEMROMAN REIGNS CPT8SAMOA JOE
BARON CORBIN6SCORE61
BECKY LYNCH7THE MIZ22BRAUN STROMAN12SETH ROLLINS6
SEXTONJASON JORDAN CPT11SHINSUKE NAKAMURA5ROMAN REIGNS6SCORE52Sasha Banks Gambit
Kevin Owens19SASHA BANKS3AJ STYLES8NEVILLE
THEDMDAJ STYLES CPT27ASUKA2RUSEV
SCORE52Rusev Gambit
KOFI KINGSTON6ENZO AMORE3BIG CASS6Dean Ambrose8
BOSCHBOURNE06SETH ROLLINS CPT7ENZO AMORE3AJ STYLES13SCORE46Enzo Amore Gambit
SHINSUKE NAKAMURA5SASHA BANKS3DEAN AMBROSE15APOLLO CREWS
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 12:14 am

Apologies for late post

Can I have Roman Rwigns as gambit please
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 11:42 pm

I'll allow that this time but try to have it in a little earlier next time please
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 2:38 pm

MACKEMROMAN REIGNS CPT12SAMOA JOE
BARON CORBIN6SCORE65
BECKY LYNCH7THE MIZ22BRAUN STROMAN12SETH ROLLINS6
THEDMDAJ STYLES CPT31ASUKA5RUSEV-5SCORE59
KOFI KINGSTON11ENZO AMORE3BIG CASS6Dean Ambrose8
SEXTONJASON JORDAN CPT10SHINSUKE NAKAMURA5ROMAN REIGNS8SCORE56
Kevin Owens24SASHA BANKS-2AJ STYLES11NEVILLE
BOSCHBOURNE06SETH ROLLINS CPT5ENZO AMORE3AJ STYLES16SCORE47
SHINSUKE NAKAMURA5SASHA BANKS3DEAN AMBROSE15APOLLO CREWS
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 6:51 pm

I can't keep up with who is doing well with their results. There's so many matches a week now lol. I thought AJ would have raked some points in for me like Miz had for Mackem, but he only went from 8 to 11 on my score.

Bloody delayed push for Alpha (working out as the right way to do it with the Uso turn though) and Sasha having to wait it out again. Charlotte is 12-1 in PPV's, think that was the stat they mentioned. I don't know if anyone has noticed that Sasha is the last image on the Raw intro though, and that is usually a sign of who WWE has in mind to lead storylines, the fact a woman has that spot is a statement in itself. On SD live it's Ambrose, AJ, then Cena.
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 1:39 pm

Yea I have to pull the results from the wwe website so to make sure i'm getting stuff right. I thought that Neville was good to go and they seem to have just given up on Apollo, and if I may F the WWE for given Roman that title and screwing up Rusev's score for me.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 4:29 pm

Yeah, I thought with Neville facing KO and also the jobbers they wanted some momentum built for a switch to the cruiserweight division. Brian Kendrick is looking good as the one heel, but the only other character on WWE tv so far is the champion. And his character is hardly fleshed out. Fears that they want the CW's to be like a video game were confirmed when TJP came out to a Nintendo style entrance . If they want WWE to feel more legit they have a great chance with Gargano, Ciampa, Gulak, Kendrick, Tozawa, Gallagher and Neville. Maybe even Austin Aries

There's only so far TJP, Metalik, Swan and Alexander can go with Kendrick trying to get them over, talent aside, flips and dancing is not going to bring a division up to the same level as the "heavyweights". Without character and fierce competition they will just look like a side attraction.

Neville isn't going to go and beat Reigns, so they might as well give him a leading role in the Cruiserweights if they still want to use him weekly. Then use him as a guy down the line who can step up from the Cruiserweights to bigger opportunities too.
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:38 pm

From what I've read the next Dusty Tag Team Tourney is where some of the best CWC people will be I saw that Kota and Itami are going to be in a team together and out of all of them I thought he'd be all set for main tv as soon as the CWC was over, I'm really confused about the cruiserweight at this point anyhow to be honest, it seems like they just aren't going to have time to show all divisions properly anymore on Raw
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 8:45 am

Can I have becky lynch as my gamebit please
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 9:09 am

AJ please
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 1:10 am

Go on Sasha. Cheeky W for Jodan this week too.

Gambit AJ Styles. Cena vs Ambrose vs Styles is a fantastic rivalry, but Cena Vs Ambrose seems to be the key feud. Hope that means AJ retains. Some of the promo work and sly jabs at people on SD and talking Smack are really adding to the pick a side feel of this triple threat. No one is hated by everyone, or loved by everyone, but reactions are still strong city to city. Fantastic booking and using all three to their strengths imo.
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 4:06 am

I'm kind of on the fence about it but I don't really have too much to lose by using AJ as my gambit as well i'll either lose my ass or get a bunch of extra points, points update coming soon I haven't watched SD yet
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 4:39 am

MACKEMROMAN REIGNS CPT12SAMOA JOE
BARON CORBIN6SCORE68Becky Lynch Gambit
BECKY LYNCH7THE MIZ22BRAUN STROMAN15SETH ROLLINS6
SEXTONJASON JORDAN CPT16SHINSUKE NAKAMURA5ROMAN REIGNS8SCORE66AJ Gambit
Kevin Owens24SASHA BANKS2AJ STYLES11NEVILLE

THEDMDAJ STYLES CPT31ASUKA5RUSEV-5SCORE59AJ Gambit
KOFI KINGSTON11ENZO AMORE3BIG CASS6Dean Ambrose8
BOSCHBOURNE06SETH ROLLINS CPT5ENZO AMORE3AJ STYLES16SCORE51AJ Gambit
SHINSUKE NAKAMURA5SASHA BANKS7DEAN AMBROSE15APOLLO CREWS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling Game Returns 2016    The Wrestling Game Returns 2016  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wrestling Game Returns 2016
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next