Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Football Season 14/15

Go down 
+5
Saint Jimmy
randy-poffo
hodge13
feяgie22
Mackem
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:39 am

I hate the way the press release names before people are found guilty. What ever happens from now no matter the outcome of it Johnson is going get stick if he plays football again.
Regarding the gun Macks is right county durham is one of nicest places to live in this area so i would say no need for him to have one. Unless he is some sort of part timer farmer in his spare time.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:22 pm

innocent or guilty I doubt he'll play for Sunderland again, which is a shame if he's innocent.

Can see him playing for Celtic or another Scottish team.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:43 pm

Celtic is a beasty club anyway, so he'll fit right in.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 8:04 pm

Apparently Johnson picked up the girl in a bar in Newcastle - where you have to be 21 to get in...

It's all a ploy to keep him out of the Derby!
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 3:45 pm

Mackem wrote:
Glad I stuck a fiver on at 20/1. He's come down to 5/2.

Going by the first half, think he may be gone by tonight...
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:27 pm

Best performance of the season v Spurs today, only 2 points behind 2nd place City. These final games will be interesting. Still have Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton and City to play.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:59 pm

I'd say by at least the end of the week. Could be sooner according to the telegraph http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/sunderland/11474057/Gus-Poyet-set-to-be-sacked-by-Sunderland.html
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:30 pm

He's been sacked today. How much you win Mack?
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:00 pm

100 blerts and me fiver back
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:44 pm

Who would your choice be to take over macks.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 9:24 pm

Not bad Mack, Dick Advocaat could be your new manager. rumours doing the rounds saying he's flying in for talks
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 9:01 am

Advocaat confirmed until end of the season. He could save us. He might get lucky. He may ruin us. He's got 9 games.

There are a few players out of contract in the summer so I would get rid. Wes brown and jordi Gomez being 2 of the high earners. I've been discussing with a few mates on what should happen next season. A few things depend on Derby. If they fail to gain promotion and we survive is be after Steve McClaren. Still has his house in Yarm so it won't be too much upheaval for him. I wouldn't mind alladyce.

Unfortunately we are stuck with John o'shea. Just signed a 2 year contract. If we stay in the premier league I would try and get this team built. These are realistic signings I believe.

Pantilimon
Micah Richards, Robert Huth, natstatic, van aanholt
Arron lennon, cartermole, rodwell, Johnson
Defoe & wichkam

Richards is on loan in Italy. Wages only stumbling block.
Get in natstatic from city on a year loan. First team football almost guaranteed
Arrow Lennon not wanted at Spurs and was linked in January.
Robert huth out on loan at Leicester. At 30/31, not to old but has experience.
Of course there is the Adam Johnson situation.

I'd also go for will Hughes from Derby but again I'd depends on the leagues we are both in.

Sell Steven fletcher, try and sell bridcuut and Buckley.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:22 am

Nastasic has signed a four year contract with Shalke.

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:17 pm

As for Richards, he's made 16 appearances this season for Fiorentina, according to wikipedia if fiorentina want to make the transfer permanent they have to pay 4.7million to get him
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:26 pm

16 appearances doesn't sound much. Did he go there in the summer or January?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:58 pm

Went there on loan in the summer
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:30 pm

The boro under 18s won the premier league title today meaning they will play the best of europe later in the year. The under 21s won their league aswell. Just need the seniors to win the play offs now.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:27 pm

Hope you go up, Randy. I want to see how George Friend does in the premiership.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:20 pm

I want the smoggies up too. Also want the mags to stay up and obviously us.
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:47 pm

Cheers lads.
I think if we go up or not Friend will be in the Premier league either way. He has been our most consistant player since we bought him and deserves a chance in the top league.

I think after todays results the mackams and skunks are going to be safe this season.  I like the north east teams up in the premier league. I love the banter at work when we are all in the same league.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:53 am

Good luck in the play offs randy
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 8:47 pm

Cheers mate. Tickets came through today. Can not wait now.
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 3:48 pm

Well everything about the weekend was brilliant untill the match its self. Trafalgar square on sunday night was one of my best footballing moments. Then the build up yesterday both sets of fans getting on together. The new wembley is just a breath taking stadium and what a size.
Thats my 5th time at wembley now and we have been beat in 4 of them and drew one then got beat in replay at Hilsbrough. 4 of the games were at old Wembley so i was hoping new Wembley would change our luck.
All in all though Norwich deserved the win and outplayed us yesterday. Good luck to them in the prem next season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football Season 14/15   Football Season 14/15 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Football Season 14/15
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4