Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Backstage Talk About Retirement for Christian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Backstage Talk About Retirement for Christian England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Backstage Talk About Retirement for Christian Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Talk About Retirement for Christian   Backstage Talk About Retirement for Christian EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:35 pm

Quote :
As noted, Christian suffered a minor concussion on Monday's RAW in the Fatal 4 Way with Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio. This is Christian's second concussion within a one year period.

Even before this second concussion, there had been a lot of talk about his active in-ring career coming to an end. Talk started months ago that when Christian's current contract expires he would probably retire because he was 40, had been getting injured and creative have no real plans for him.

Those stories of him retiring surfaced again this week with the idea that Christian would make a great NXT trainer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Backstage Talk About Retirement for Christian Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Talk About Retirement for Christian   Backstage Talk About Retirement for Christian EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:42 pm

Amazing tag wrestler in attitude era and his heel work with tomko and AJ in Tna was class but sadly never got going since his return to wwe mainly due to injury.
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
ashton430
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
ashton430

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 22 Favourite Wrestler : Taker, Mr Perfect and The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Talk About Retirement for Christian   Backstage Talk About Retirement for Christian EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:42 pm

This has been a long time coming. He can still work, but I am not sure his body will hold up much more for him. I am not sure what I would like him to do now.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Backstage Talk About Retirement for Christian Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Talk About Retirement for Christian   Backstage Talk About Retirement for Christian EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 7:37 pm

I think he deserves a send off of some kind due to his long spells with the company but doubt loyalty means much to some people in wwe.
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
ashton430
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
ashton430

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 22 Favourite Wrestler : Taker, Mr Perfect and The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Talk About Retirement for Christian   Backstage Talk About Retirement for Christian EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 7:39 pm

I wouldn't want to give him a send off would like him to stay involved. I would love him to start a new brood, for some reason I really liked them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Talk About Retirement for Christian   Backstage Talk About Retirement for Christian Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Talk About Retirement for Christian
Page 1 of 1