Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Sting Wrestling Just One Match In WWE Before Retiring

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Sting Wrestling Just One Match In WWE Before Retiring England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Sting Wrestling Just One Match In WWE Before Retiring Empty
PostSubject: Sting Wrestling Just One Match In WWE Before Retiring   Sting Wrestling Just One Match In WWE Before Retiring EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:33 pm

Quote :
Sting will wrestle one match and then retire, which everyone presumes will be against The Undertaker at WrestleMania 31 in California.

WWE will make this known at WrestleMania XXX or on RAW the next night. The only thing that's said to be certain right now is that Sting will do one last match.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Sting Wrestling Just One Match In WWE Before Retiring   Sting Wrestling Just One Match In WWE Before Retiring EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:21 pm

I hope he's juicing, for the audiences sake. I think he'll have the impact of a blamonge otherwise, as the kids look on in bemusement.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Country : Sting Wrestling Just One Match In WWE Before Retiring Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Sting Wrestling Just One Match In WWE Before Retiring   Sting Wrestling Just One Match In WWE Before Retiring EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:10 am

I'm honestly convinced that a load of the WWE audience will have absolutely no idea who he is.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Sting Wrestling Just One Match In WWE Before Retiring   Sting Wrestling Just One Match In WWE Before Retiring EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:04 pm

yep. Tna doesn't make huge waves in the usa. And WCW was 15-20 years ago. And if they show clips he's about half the size he was, so it will make him look so old and weak. Taker has aged on wwetv so it's not a shock jump and he's still intimidating anyway. Someone will have to make one hell of a promo package. I think they'll use Roman Reigns instead
Back to top Go down
ashton430
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
ashton430

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 22 Favourite Wrestler : Taker, Mr Perfect and The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Sting Wrestling Just One Match In WWE Before Retiring   Sting Wrestling Just One Match In WWE Before Retiring EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:38 pm

Where was that quote from?

I am not sure anyone of the new set of fans, would be aware of him. I think the opportunity to do this has unfortunately passed us by
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sting Wrestling Just One Match In WWE Before Retiring   Sting Wrestling Just One Match In WWE Before Retiring Empty

Back to top Go down

Sting Wrestling Just One Match In WWE Before Retiring
Page 1 of 1