Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

AJ Styles TNA contract expires

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

AJ Styles TNA contract expires Empty
PostSubject: AJ Styles TNA contract expires   AJ Styles TNA contract expires EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:42 pm

Quote :
The report to last week TNA and AJ Styles emporary contract was running out of time, and the two sides were still substantially apart on money for a new long-term deal.

pwinsider is reporting that the extension expires today, and that Styles is officially a free agent for the first time in over a decade. In fact, his agent has revealed that he has several dates lined up in the United States and Canada for January and February.

Then earlier this morning, the man himself posted the following to his website:

Today for the first time in 11 years, AJ Styles awakes to find himself without a professional wrestling contract. I can't help but think how did I get here, what must I have done wrong, did I not deliver in the ring, etc. All of those are pertinent questions that any man or woman who finds himself or herself unemployed would ask. I have always prided myself in being the wrestler that stays away from the things in this business that could easily destroy myself, my family, my marriage, and even my career. A wrestler who goes above and beyond to give the fans what they paid to see. I move forward not bitter, but better for the blessings and memories that I have been a part of since TNA's inception.

When this contract renegotiation journey started several months ago, my wife and I began praying for God to close doors that needed to be closed and to open the doors that He wanted us to walk through. We asked him to prepare us for this journey and to help us to have the faith to be obedient to what He would have us to do. I am assured by the name Immanuel in Matthews 1:23 that I will never be alone. Hebrews 13.5, says He will never leave us or forsake us. There is a lot in this world that I am unsure of, especially in this moment, but there is one thing that I am certain. Contracts may expire, but the promise of Immanuel will never expire.

As my family and I move forward with my wrestling career, we will turn to Jabez's prayer found in 1 Chronicles 4:10.

Oh, that You would bless me indeed,
and enlarge my territory,
that Your hand would be with me,
and that You would keep me from evil.

My family and I are both grateful for the platform that TNA has allowed me to experience. TNA has been a blessing to our family for many years. We have made many friendships and many more memories. While you may not be seeing AJ Styles in TNA, you can be sure that he will be traveling the world and delivering many more Phenomenal matches. Visit AJStyles.org for a complete list of bookings.

Sincerely,
AJ Styles P1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles TNA contract expires   AJ Styles TNA contract expires EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:54 pm

If this isn't part of a storyline and with all the God stuff and no direct Dixie bashing it probably isn't.

Guess TNA were playing the 'WWE doesn't want you' card to keep the money down while AJ was playing the 'I'm THE guy in TNA' card and boom.

Haven't seen Impact yet but guessing AJ didn't lose belt as it was pre-taped. Shocking place TNA have found themselves in re World Champ.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles TNA contract expires   AJ Styles TNA contract expires EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:22 am

therustman wrote:
If this isn't part of a storyline and with all the God stuff and no direct Dixie bashing it probably isn't.

Guess TNA were playing the 'WWE doesn't want you' card to keep the money down while AJ was playing the 'I'm THE guy in TNA' card and boom.

Haven't seen Impact yet but guessing AJ didn't lose belt as it was pre-taped. Shocking place TNA have found themselves in re World Champ.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles TNA contract expires   AJ Styles TNA contract expires Empty

Back to top Go down

AJ Styles TNA contract expires
Page 1 of 1