Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TLC

Go down 
+2
Perfect Jack
Grecian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

TLC Empty
PostSubject: TLC   TLC EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:24 am

Anyone else find this PPV... just really rather dull?

The TLC match was the most boring TLC match I can remember? The fact Cena only took one bump in the entire match has convinced me that he's  still injured, and then got the night off wrestling on Raw.

I'm a Kofi fan and think he should be pushed towards the main event, but his 'surprise' match with Miz was dull - first time I've heard him get 'Boring!' chants.

Punk vs Shield was good, as was Bryan vs Wyatts, but the rest of it was just boring.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

TLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TLC   TLC EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:35 pm

I only saw the tag match and the Punk v Shield matches which I thought were pretty good. Looking at your post Grecian looks like it isn't worth the time watching the rest of the ppv. I read the result of the unification title, Cena being hand-cuffed to the rope? How many times has that been done, a cheap way of ending the match I feel and not the biggest ppv for this kind of match anyway, should of been left for Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

TLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TLC   TLC EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Lack of conversation on the boar regarding this speaks volumes to me. Very full - as was raw. The most exciting parts are bad news Barrett's segments.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

TLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TLC   TLC EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:46 pm

The main event was strange - poor TLC and as Jack mentions strange timing for it.

Other than this I thought the matches were all pretty decent and thought the boring chats were more aimed at Miz than Kofi. Tag match was maybe besy of the night - Cody and Goldust both at the top of their game at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

TLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TLC   TLC EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:55 pm

I watched this to try get back in to wrestling but it was so dull ! , like everyone has said one of the worst and cheapest TLC matches I can remember , I cant speak for raw though as after the ppv I couldn't even be botherd to watch it .

Although Goldust and cody as said above looked great again
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

TLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TLC   TLC EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:22 pm

It was certainly underwhelming, very much a one match PPV. And I suspect that main reason for unifying the titles now was because it was a quick and easy way to generate interest in the PPV. I do feel that maybe they should drop the December PPV and start building to the Rumble before Christmas.

The two handicap matches were good as was the tag title match once it got going. But it says something when the Divas match gets a better reaction than Kofi Kingston. I'm not sure what it says but it says something.

And, as someone on another board said, who did Dolph Ziggler upset to go from World Champ to losing to Fandango on the pre-show?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TLC   TLC Empty

Back to top Go down

TLC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: