Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Raw - what I liked

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Raw - what I liked Empty
PostSubject: Raw - what I liked   Raw - what I liked EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Just finished watching Raw, and thought it was a cracking show...

Brodus Clay - been a while since we've seen a slow heel turn, and his has been nailed perfectly. Turning heel on a new guy who no-one knows or cares about is tough, but his turn has been pitched perfectly. Hoping he goes on to be an absolute beast in the mid/upper card.

Shield - loving the slight hints at issues between Reigns and Ambrose. This is going to blow up at some point, and will end at Mania.

The actual matches - three stand-out matches - Punk/Ambrose, ADR/Sin Cara, Wyatts/Usos. Hunico makes such a better Sin Cara than Mistico ever did. Mistico must rate as WWE's biggest flop in recent years, possibly ever in terms of the money paid to him and their returns.

The final segment was blinding, possibly the best of the year. The crowd was awesome, Cena and Orton both played their roles brilliantly, loved Daniel Bryan being used front-and-centre, the brawl at the end finished it brilliantly. On the basis of this angle, I'm predicting a couple of things:

Cena turns heel and allies to the Authority. That closing shot of him with Trips, Kane and Steph had to mean something.
Cena vs Bryan at Mania.
Punk vs Triple H at Mania.

If TLC lives up to this, could be a hell of a show.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Raw - what I liked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw - what I liked   Raw - what I liked EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Cena was absolutely brilliant on the mic, that promo was great.

And like you said that shot at the end has to mean something probably not though lol
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Raw - what I liked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw - what I liked   Raw - what I liked EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:43 am

A good raw but the one thing I didn't like was when then announced the nomenee's for the slammys, introduced the wrestlers and left them in the ring, then go and announce the winner of the slammy.

I loved the end segment, but I still can't see John Cena turn heel. If he does then it will be at wrestlemania, but I just don't think it will happen.

The Shield parts were interesting. A slow build to the eventual split. I believe it's the right time for the to split with the Wyatt family coming on leaps and bounds. Are the wyatts working for someone? Daniel Bryan does has the correct beard size to join them...

CM Punk scenario is interesting. I think he will be in the title match mania. A win over the dispanding shield, an a rumble win will happen. If Cena is turning heel then it will be Cena v punk at mania. If not it will be punk v Bryan leaving Cena to face undertaker.

Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Raw - what I liked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw - what I liked   Raw - what I liked EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:23 am

I think Bryan wins the Rumble. I think WWE know that Bryan is the next huge star, he's ready to take Cena's role as the lead babyface, and he'll finally get a huge clean win to get the title at Mania.

Rumble will see a Cena / Orton rematch, chamber matches at Elimination Chamber, Bryan wins the Rumble and faces Cena at Mania.

Punk won't be in the Mania main event, he's now No 3 or 4 of the full-timers, behind Cena and Bryan, level or slightly behind Orton. Putting him against Trips and finally finishing all of that from a couple of years ago, leaving Orton facing someone like Rey / Show / Sheamus in the mid-card.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Raw - what I liked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw - what I liked   Raw - what I liked EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Grecian, rather than a mid carder Orton Vs Undertaker? Would rather that then Undertaker Vs Lesnar or whatever, then if Rock were to return they could have their Brock Vs Rock match at Mania too.

Or if they want Brock Vs Taker, then have Rock Vs Orton, good potential in that I feel.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

Raw - what I liked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw - what I liked   Raw - what I liked EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:42 pm

Think the delay on the Slammy's was to make it seem that the votes were being tallied - I have no idea if the results were genuine.

I was thinking there is much more mileage in the Shield if they turned them all face to start with, maybe disobeying HHH to ensure a clean unification match at RR, eg protecting the ring from run ins. Then turn Ambrose (and maybe Rollins) later for a 3 way at RR 2015 or WM31. Loved the way Rollins and Reigns didn't touch Punk during the match but then returned to get Ambrose out and spear Punk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raw - what I liked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw - what I liked   Raw - what I liked Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw - what I liked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: