Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

What Is Expected From Mania Update

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

What Is Expected From Mania Update Empty
PostSubject: What Is Expected From Mania Update   What Is Expected From Mania Update EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Quote :
With WrestleMania XXX only five months away, WWE officials are working on the card for the pay-per-view event. However, much of the card will hinge on whether agreements with inactive individuals can be made, such as former World Heavyweight Champions Goldberg and Sting. Here is the proposed card for the event.

* A match pitting Triple H against "Stone Cold" Steve Austin for control of WWE, with Austin representing Vince McMahon, is not going to occur now.

* WWE officials want to secure Sting, whose contract with TNA Wrestling is set to expire, for the event and have him face The Undertaker. The fallback plan is Undertaker facing Brock Lesnar as originally scheduled.

* WWE officials are very interested in securing Goldberg for the show and having him face Ryback. If the deal falls through, Ryback will instead face Big Show. However, if WWE is able to secure Goldberg, Ryback will then face Big Show at Elimination Chamber.

* CM Punk facing Randy Orton is currently planned for the event. Punk is still planned to win the 30-Man Royal Rumble to receive the accompanying World Title shot, but facing the winner who is the holder of the World Heavyweight Championship instead of his previous promised WWE Title main event.

* While Shawn Michaels has denied the possibility of wrestling again, there are people within WWE who wholeheartedly believe that he will face Daniel Bryan on the show.

* Goldust is scheduled to turn on Cody Rhodes, leading to the match both have requested for years. Company officials are pleased with Goldust's work since returning to the promotion a few weeks ago: he's exceeded all expectations.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: What Is Expected From Mania Update   What Is Expected From Mania Update EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:13 am

I still don't think Steve Austin will wrestle again. I have no interest in ryback v Goldberg. In fax I have no interest in Goldberg what so ever unless its against the mean street posse!

I like the idea of Cody v Goldust and HBK v Daniel Bryan. I'd love to see taker v sting (even though I think the match will be terrible and doubt sting will sign).

In all honestly I hope the like of Goldberg and the rock don't sign. Same as Jericho. I know wrestlemania is the daddy of wrestling and wwe will want to get the most buy rates possible but I'd rather have the full time guys like punk, Bryan, orton and Cena there that deserve it.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: What Is Expected From Mania Update   What Is Expected From Mania Update EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:17 pm

Isn't the CM Punk one a contradiction?

CM Punk Vs Orton is planned with Punk to win the rumble, but it says Punk is planned to go for the WHC?
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: What Is Expected From Mania Update   What Is Expected From Mania Update EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:11 am

Sounds like a screw job from HHH to me. Punk wins the rumble and wants to face Orton, but HHH gets involved wanting to protect the face of the wwe and somehow punk ends up going for the WHC.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: What Is Expected From Mania Update   What Is Expected From Mania Update EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:41 am

The rumble winner can choose who he faces. More often than not, it's the WHC. Sheamus, Del Rio and Undertaker all chose to face the WHC. All that needs to happen is for Punk to feud with Cena (for example) then him choosing the WHC makes sense.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: What Is Expected From Mania Update   What Is Expected From Mania Update EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:06 pm

It says though that Punk is expected to face Orton still, it doesn't appear as a report of what they'd do storyline wise but backstage update, why would they put Orton to face Punk is expected if they'll have Punk go for the WHC is my point.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: What Is Expected From Mania Update   What Is Expected From Mania Update EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Because it's feasible that Orton could win the WHC? They've switched titles around at Elimination Chamber before (the one where Edge lost the WWE title then won the WHC later that night comes to mind).

We're 5 months off Mania. Anything could happen between then and now.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: What Is Expected From Mania Update   What Is Expected From Mania Update EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:38 pm

And I've also read somewhere that Champion vs Champion could happen - which is why Cena won the WHC, to try and build it up again...
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: What Is Expected From Mania Update   What Is Expected From Mania Update EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:29 pm

Grecian wrote:
Because it's feasible that Orton could win the WHC? They've switched titles around at Elimination Chamber before (the one where Edge lost the WWE title then won the WHC later that night comes to mind).

We're 5 months off Mania. Anything could happen between then and now.
Don't see any title changes happening till Mania tbh, I expect Orton and Cena to go in as champs
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: What Is Expected From Mania Update   What Is Expected From Mania Update EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 10:11 pm

I can either dropping, but not both.

If they decide to go with Cena vs Undertaker, Cena drops the WHC.

I can also see Punk winning the WWE title off Orton.
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: What Is Expected From Mania Update   What Is Expected From Mania Update EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:18 pm

Mackem wrote:

In all honestly I hope the like of Goldberg and the rock  don't sign. Same as Jericho. I know wrestlemania is the daddy of wrestling and wwe will want to get the most buy rates possible but I'd rather have the full time guys like punk, Bryan, orton and Cena there that deserve it.
I agree with you but it will be the 30th Wrestlemania so they're going to want to really play up the nostalgia factor this time around. So I wouldn't be surprised if the likes of Hogan, Rock, Austin and Michaels make appearances. I'm not sure they'd all wrestle but I would certainly expect them to appear.

As for matches, much as I don't want Shawn to come out of retirement, I think he will have to. They're clearly building something up between him and Daniel Bryan and, if they don't deliver Michaels vs Bryan at the end of it then I think a lot of fans are going to be disappointed. Because it will be great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is Expected From Mania Update   What Is Expected From Mania Update Empty

Back to top Go down

What Is Expected From Mania Update
Page 1 of 1