Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Raw (spoilers)

Go down 
+2
Mackem
boschbourne06
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Raw (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Raw (spoilers)   Raw (spoilers) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:42 am

Mini mack not well so me being the loving husband I don't the night shift - and watched Raw (inbetween nodding off a few times) live.

Damien Sandow beat down on Cena's injured arm then cashed in his briefcase...and lost.

Now I thought Sandow would of won because of A) Cena is still injured and not as fit as the doctors thought. 2) ADR brings nothing to the table as a heel champion but couldn't have a heel cash in on a heel. C) I thought Cena would be the only guy to cash in and loose.

I was wrong. What I will say though is I thought there match was quite good. John Cena can put on good matches when he can be arsed. rightly so he get a lot of stick for the 5 moves of doom. The ending of the match was 'vintage Cena' and spoiled it but up to that point is wasn't bad.

There was a Shield promo. Now bear with me this is one of the nodding off moments. I vaguely remember Dean Ambrose saying something along the lines of he's the only remaining champion in the shield and the best in the ring (or something along those lines). But the camera isn't just in the face of Ambrose like normal. Roman reigns was in shot - and he gave ambrose the dirtiest look ever. Could it be the beginning of the end for the shield now they aren't all champions? (I hope not)

Now onto Shawnee Michaels. He called out Daniel Bryan. Can't remember what was said but it ended up Shawn wanting Bryan to shake his hand. Bryan refused and put the crippler cross face on him. Bryan goes back stage to do an interview with the blonde bit only to be attacked by the Wyatt family.

Now this is where mini mack had a good old whinge and I basically nursed him back to sleep with me falling asleep. I wake up to CM Punk beating Ryback. He's in the ring and then the Wyatt attack punk as well.

At some point Kane returned. He beat the Miz and then called out Stephanie McMahon. He says along the lines she has let the power gone to her head and she has unleashed the monster in him. He then walks up the ramp (where Steph is) stops beside her and takes off his mask. He then hands is to her and walks off. Stephanie begins to smile at the crowd while raising the mask up high.

The end of the show is a randy orton celebration. Another nod off moment but all I remember is the big show in the ring and knocking out Orton.

Apologies for the vague run down but it looks like a canny good raw. I will probably watch it again tonight when I'm more allert. But with all this happening it looks like a few more storylines development.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Raw (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoilers)   Raw (spoilers) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:06 am

I'm not surprised Sandow lost at all, he's done far too many jobs in the past few months to be a serious WHC contender. I did think he'd hold onto it for a bit longer; and cash in after Mania like Ziggler did.

Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Raw (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoilers)   Raw (spoilers) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:54 pm

I was wantiing the titles unified at Mania, then Sandow to cash in and win, only to be told his contract was only valid for the WHC, making him look stupid.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Raw (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoilers)   Raw (spoilers) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:56 pm

They could also have him cash in again with the original breifcase, which still has the original contract in it making him seem smart by getting 2 shots.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Raw (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoilers)   Raw (spoilers) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:54 pm

feяgie22 wrote:
They could also have him cash in again with the original breifcase, which still has the original contract in it making him seem smart by getting 2 shots.
I like the sound of that seems like something hed come up with as he is built as this smart character. I was however disappointed he didnt win the title after cash in it in i wanted him to be WHC as i think he could be a good world champ however he would need a few big wins before hand.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Raw (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoilers)   Raw (spoilers) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:03 am

feяgie22 wrote:
Like the sound of that
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Raw (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoilers)   Raw (spoilers) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:13 am

After watching when I was more alert, most of the show seemed wierd.

Kane has now gave himself over to Stephanie McMahon. Where is his revenge on the Wyatt Family?

The Wyatts attacking both Punk and Bryan, does that mean they'll ream up to tackle the Wyatts?

If that's the case Bryan is away from title picture for now which will leave the Big Show to face Orton.

and how long will it be until hornswoggle is reviewed as the dwarf bull thing?
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

Raw (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoilers)   Raw (spoilers) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:45 am

Think Big Show will go after Orton.

With the Wyatt's it seems they are setting up SS teams, Bray referenced the devil - was wondering if this was either Kane or the Undertaker but likely HHH.

The bull is a Mexican midget, also you saw him and Hornswoggle on stage together so doubt they're go that route.

Sandow's had it now, unless the 2nd briefcase occurs (good shout). However, this one I blame on booking rather than Cena.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Raw (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoilers)   Raw (spoilers) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:08 pm

The devil, i was thinking Vince but he's supposedly coming back as a face, so Heyman, as he was calling himself the devil before HiaC.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Raw (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoilers)   Raw (spoilers) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:05 pm

Devil references made me think Vince too, but mostly because I got the whole Ministry of Darkness thing in my head.

favourite moment of the show was Sandow nailing Cena and yelling 'Rise above this!'. Sandow put in an absolute career performance, he made Cena look almost competent which takes some doing. In the long-run, this may help Sandow - by not giving him a cheap world title, it's now going to look like he's earned it. Something that screwed Dolph Ziggler over twice.

Final thought: with the authority storyline still going, why haven't WWE given the roles Big Show and Kane are playing to someone younger who can be elevated by it? Imagine if someone like Langston or Brodus Clay were the guys playing central roles - would be so much better for the future of WWE I they gambled on some new blood, rather than just going back to the same old veterans.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Raw (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoilers)   Raw (spoilers) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:08 am

Is TLC before or after Survivor Series?

I can see Heyman being the devil. Axel out injured and ryback just shit, Heyman needs to keep relevant. The Wyatts can help with this - and keep the feud with punk going. Bray could have a good match with punk.

Regarding Sandow I do think it was "best for business" that he lost. Leading upto WM30 I can see WWE having 2 of their biggest stars as champions.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Raw (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoilers)   Raw (spoilers) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:23 am

Think Heyman should be reserved for the very top of the roster rather than putting on people like Wyatt, Ryback did have the potential to launch to the top with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raw (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoilers)   Raw (spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw (spoilers)
Page 1 of 1