Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut

Go down 
+2
feяgie22
boschbourne06
6 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut  England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut  Empty
PostSubject: Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut    Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Quote :
- Even before last night's RAW hit the air, The Wyatt Family were trending worldwide on Twitter.

- WWE officials were happy with the way Bray Wyatt, Erick Rowan and Luke Harper debuted on last night's RAW, even though they were debuted in a segment that normally gets bad ratings. No word yet on WWE's response to the crowd reaction but it's worth noting that they did not edit out the Husky Harris chants when re-posting the debut on YouTube and WWE.com.

- There was immediate speculation that The Wyatts were gearing up for a SummerSlam match against Kane and The Undertaker after they took out Kane on RAW last night. F4Wonline.com reports that The Undertaker may not be ready for SummerSlam as he's hurt again. Apparently Taker injured himself in his most recent WWE TV angle with The Shield a few months ago.

For what it's worth, WWE's goal with The Wyatt Family is said to be turning them babyface but that likely won't happen for a while.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut    Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:53 pm

The Promo and Entrance was great and creepy, but the attack on Kane was pointless a bit of a let down.

And you cant turn creepy heel folk into faces, it just doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut    Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:22 pm

I was actually pretty disappointed with the Wyatt debut and must be the only one. I would have just rather had an in ring promo from them.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut    Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:31 pm

What else could they do, though? The vast majority of big names are involved in feuds already, and once WWE had decided they'd debut last night, Kane is pretty much the best they could do. The alternative would be that they took out Zack Ryder or someone of that stature, and no-one cares about the jobbers.

Best case scenario is that Kane can't take part in MITB, and Wyatt replaces him, leading to a Wyatt Family vs Brothers of Destruction match further down the road.

personally, I'd have preferred WWE to wait a week, then launch them on someone like Daniel Bryan next week.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut    Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:59 pm

That is partly my point though, with their big names involved in fueds being a week before MITB just have Wyatt do a promo in the middle of the ring, with pretty much all the lights off, maybe some candles in the ring or something. Standard intro promo, based on how everyone 'obeys' etc and that they're here, have their physical impact next week.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut    Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:24 am

Not a bad debut in all fairness. Kane was probably the best to attack if they were going to attack someone. I like how brag didn't do the attack and let the other two do it.

It would be great if they done that at morn. Have him replace Kane but not to come to the ring until near the end. Let the family do the beat downs and Wyatt simply climb the ladder and get the briefcase.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut    Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:28 pm

does anyone get the feeling they will have a feud with Bo Dallas within the year? Or at least Bray will. I assume they would work pretty well together. At least if they feud then eventually they can do a reveal, team up in the future. But if they are both called up to the roster and kept apart it might be awkward for any future storyline, if their characters have avoided eachother.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut    Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:57 pm

God, I hope they can do better for the Wyatts than Bo Dallas. He's just so bland, he's a worse Justin Gabriel. Dallas look like a 1970's face wrestler, with a slightly better tan. Just awful.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut    Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:31 pm

I cant see it myself. Bo Dallas wont be a full time main roster guy for a while imo. If the Wyatts fued with him them their push will be over.

Also, A lot of Husky Harris chants. Apparently wwe didn't edit them out on youtube etc. Which seems to he wont be Bray Wyatt for ever. Another Paul Heyman guy possibly?
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut    Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:23 pm

Mackem wrote:

Also, A lot of Husky Harris chants. Apparently wwe didn't edit them out on youtube etc. Which seems to he wont be Bray Wyatt for ever. Another Paul Heyman guy possibly?

That really pissed me off, part of wh I absolutely hate smarky fans sometimes. He was Husky for, what, less than a year? Was barely on Raw in that time, has gone back, developed an awesome new character that has tons of potential, and some dumb Yank idiots decide to start chanting that at him.

Twats. 

In fact, it's annoyed me so much I'm going to break out an emoticon, and I don't usually use these: Shoot You Beotch Shoot You Beotch Shoot You Beotch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut    Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut  Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage News on The Wyatt Family Debut
Page 1 of 1