Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Crewe scandal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Crewe scandal Empty
PostSubject: Crewe scandal   Crewe scandal EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:35 pm

as I've mentioned this already, I thought i'd put it in a proper topic. I don't know if any one elses club has been through something like this before, but it's worrying, to raw the least. There are so many parts to it as well. I've just found out the BBC are doing their best to sensationalise the story. Originally it said, 5 arrested over sex attack. Now it's seven. But local media actually reported 3 were arrested and 2 were helping with the investigation, which is more understandable, considerig one is 35, which means it's south west's own Steve Phillips, surely he'll be one helping police with the investigation. It's hard to know what to make of it all, sickening if any of it is true, but i'm hoping if there's truth to it, then it's outsiders, that we've signed and can get rid of and distance the club from the affair. The fact it happened days after signing and ex-con worries me. Forget the police too, they are going to have to face Neil Baker, he will destroy any guilty party.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Crewe scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crewe scandal   Crewe scandal EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:33 pm

I didn't realise it was Crewe that was the club involved.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Crewe scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crewe scandal   Crewe scandal EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:53 pm

Who's the ex-con you've just signed?

Each year it seems there's a new story like this. Last year, Brighton got done for it, Ched Evans at Sheffield United the year before, Nile Ranger has just been charged with raping a girl in a hotel room... could just be tough luck that this time it's your club. next time could be anyone elses.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Crewe scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crewe scandal   Crewe scandal EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:37 pm

there does seem to be a trend with football, I just hoped our players were educated better. There's obviously a lot to be worked out by the police, as the woman has ended up at the holiday home, then by 4:30am it's turned into another rape allegation against footballers. It's a weird one, both parties will have been steaming, so it's either drunken regret, or a genuine rape case. And really we will probably never know, unless there is a confession or one of the other players next door heard anything. Which is hopefully why 7 are involved, to aid the investigation, as opposed to a massive gang rape.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Crewe scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crewe scandal   Crewe scandal EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:45 pm

oh and it's Lee Molyneux who we've signed. It's an unrelated crime, but it annoyed me more just all the potential bad press and bad vibes that could destroy our image. But if it was him we'd probably just terminate his contract as he'd have already had his second chance
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Crewe scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crewe scandal   Crewe scandal EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:56 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
there does seem to be a trend with football, I just hoped our players were educated better. There's obviously a lot to be worked out by the police, as the woman has ended up at the holiday home, then by 4:30am it's turned into another rape allegation against footballers. It's a weird one, both parties will have been steaming, so it's either drunken regret, or a genuine rape case. And really we will probably never know, unless there is a confession or one of the other players next door heard anything. Which is hopefully why 7 are involved, to aid the investigation, as opposed to a massive gang rape.

If previous cases are anything to go by, my money's on her being a drunken tart and regretting it the following morning. Aside from Ched Evans, all the other accusations have either not resulted in charges or acquittal in court. All the Brighton players were found innocent of rape, voyeurism and other stuff, the other guy in the Evans case, Titus Bramble...
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Crewe scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crewe scandal   Crewe scandal EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:49 pm

it's slightly annoying how it's been reported, the mirror online has been more favourable, stating some are giving evidence and it's more like 3 arrested. It would really worry me if Steve Phillips is involved any more than giving evidence, as many sources mention a 35 year old. He's a coach and charity worker/campaigner. But I have seen photo's on twitter of him drinking with some of the younger ones, Which is fine in itself, but until it comes out to who's done what or who the actual players are then I can only speculate and hope. It seems stupid to release the ages as most players are 18-24 so the 35 sticks out, so the press ha accused him of it, before knowing who was arrested and who is helping.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Crewe scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crewe scandal   Crewe scandal EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:37 pm

The Beeb started reporting it as 5, then 6, now 7  players arrested. Press will just be the press, I think until a club gets half their first 11 banged up following a gang-rape, these kind of things will just keep happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crewe scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crewe scandal   Crewe scandal Empty

Back to top Go down

Crewe scandal
Page 1 of 1