Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Knockout Released From TNA Wrestling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Knockout Released From TNA Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Knockout Released From TNA Wrestling   Knockout Released From TNA Wrestling EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:00 pm

Quote :
Angelina Love, a record-setting five-time TNA Women's Knockout Champion, announced Sunday via Twitter that she has been granted her release from TNA Wrestling.

"To all my wonderful fans, just want to let you know I have been granted my release from TNA," she wrote. "It was completely amicable parting of ways and I want to thank TNA and all of its employees for the wonderful journey I've had there over the years. Now I'm on to the next amazing chapter of my life! If you are looking to book me please contact John at john@spectacularsignings.com Thank you so much!"

Velvet Sky, who initially drew fame alongside Love as "The Beautiful People," addressed the departure of her friend and former tag team partner.

"Such a damn shame!! So much left to do there! I know you're gonna move on to big things bud, good luck and as always I love u!!" Sky wrote on Twitter.

Love responded to Sky, "I love u with all my heart, we did something so amazing with TBP and the memories from that will last forever! I cherish our friendship so much, thank you for EVERYTHING Ebud!!"

Their characters were portrayed as arrogant blonde Barbie dolls, whose main goal as a team was to "cleanse" the TNA roster "one ugly person at a time," based on their belief that their physical appearance was superior to all others. The duo was such a success that even WWE took notice and made their own group of narcissistic and vain bullies. Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer has said that LayCool was devised due to WWE's creative department being embarrassed by the Love/Sky tandem making their female roster look second-rate by comparison.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

Knockout Released From TNA Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout Released From TNA Wrestling   Knockout Released From TNA Wrestling EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:19 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
Quote :

Their characters were portrayed as arrogant blonde Barbie dolls, whose main goal as a team was to "cleanse" the TNA roster "one ugly person at a time," based on their belief that their physical appearance was superior to all others. The duo was such a success that even WWE took notice and made their own group of narcissistic and vain bullies. Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer has said that LayCool was devised due to WWE's creative department being embarrassed by the Love/Sky tandem making their female roster look second-rate by comparison.

Vain/shallow women is hardly a complex and original gimmick is it? Vince's Devils anyone?

As for WWE being embarrassed about how their Divas are viewed, this is the same company that showcases the athletic ability and ring craft of their female talent...in Bra and Panties matches. Oh, and makes them kiss the owner's ass in the middle of the ring.
Back to top Go down

Knockout Released From TNA Wrestling
Page 1 of 1