Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Extreme Rules

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Extreme Rules Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Rules   Extreme Rules EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:44 pm

I really enjoyed this PPV. Cena v Lesnar match was really good. Those elbow shots were brutal. It looks like Cena is taking some time off - which I think can only be a good thing. There is no-one at the moment he can really fued with as I think the Lesnar fued could of gone as far as it could. Tonight's Raw should be intresting.

I was also impressed with he Daniel Bryan / Sheamus match. As you all know I don't know where all this hype about Bryan comes from (agreed I havent seen his work in RoH), but I feel this match is the first time in his WWE career that he has been aloud to show the WWE Universe what he can actually do - and I hope it continues.

Goldberg chants during Rybacks match were funny at first but got really annoying. I hope he doesn't go against Lord Tensai.

I liked the ending to the Cody Rhodes / Big Show match. It was logical too. There was no way Rhodes could put Show through the table so making him fall through the table himself was believable.

Kane v Randy Orton has gone as far it can go as well but it was a good match. I think Kane since he came back with the Mask should stick to shorter fueds. A run against Punk could be good.

Jericho v Punk in the street fight seemed ok (must admit i didn't watch all that atch).

All in all, a good PPV.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Extreme Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Rules   Extreme Rules EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:34 pm

i really enjoyed it too - decided very late last night to order it, and just finished it now.

Cena / Lesnar was just brutal. It was basically Lesnar kicking th hell out of Cena for 15 minutes, before Cena snuck in the win. I was stunned to see blood, and even more stunned when the match carried on without it really stopping to mop it all up.

Aside from the opening and last matches, good to see the new guys really featured prominently. Ryback, Brodus, Cody all winning, Sheamus and Bryan finally getting a chance to show what they can do in a lengthy PPV match.

Hoping that's the end of Kane and Orton (Kane's just rotten now, he needs to retire), and the end of punk / Jericho. Difficult to see how that one can be stretched out any further.

Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

Extreme Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Rules   Extreme Rules EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 pm

I'm in complete agreement, the PPV was very good and it had a few fresh faces on it that were needed in order to break up the hardcore match types. Lesnar v Cena was a good main event because it got both guys over, if Cena had lost I could see him taking some time off but maybe tomorrow he gets destroyed and off TV.

In the fast pace of WWE today how long does a Ryback win streak last? They don't have the dedication to ride it out 6 months until he is burning through top quality guys in my opinion but he is a change of pace and has some nice offense.

The Cody v Big Show match had an inventive finish which again put both guys over, a theme of this show really. Highlighted again in the World Title match, a great match with both actually getting time to show how good they can be and it will help both get momentum through into the summer months.

Overall good PPV and I'm happy to see Layla back! She was over and getting much better in the ring before she got injured so she will be a good re-addition to the womens division.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

Extreme Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Rules   Extreme Rules EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:14 pm

I liked the fact that in an Extreme Rules PPV it was pwned by technical wrestler Daniel Bryan.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Extreme Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Rules   Extreme Rules EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Layla

Extreme Rules Drool11 Extreme Rules Cry_wa10 Extreme Rules Hump11
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

Extreme Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Rules   Extreme Rules EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Fergie, she is hot as hell! This is almost hypnotising...

Extreme Rules Laylar4jc9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extreme Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Rules   Extreme Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme Rules
Page 1 of 1