Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?

Go down 
+8
Sexton Hardcastle
Keeno125
Saint Jimmy
dwindow
JacMan
hodge13
feяgie22
boschbourne06
12 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?  Empty
PostSubject: Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?    Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:12 pm

which for you was better ?

both where pretty good i prefered Cenas ending but overall i think the rock just stole it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?    Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:18 pm

The Rock concert, but i loved Cena's old music.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?    Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Rock's bored me so much lately I didn't even watch his segment
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?    Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Rock for me but it seemed as though he had nearly double the time Cena did? but that might just have been me
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?    Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Cena only had 5-10 mins absalute max at the start, Rock covered 2 15 min youtube videos...
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?    Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Cena came in, 2 min 'rap', then walked out.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?    Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:20 pm

I thought both were good, like you guys have already said there was a massive time difference. That said Cena said all he needed to in his time whereas the Rock dragged his out without getting boring.

Cena's rap and old gimmick was really refreshing to see so he stole it for me, Rock was funny and had the whole crowd in the palm of his hand but as I say I enjoyed Cena's whole package more as it had more substance
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?    Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Rock Concert for me. I thought Cenas promo was good and it was cool to see him actually do something interesting for a change but The Rock really stepped it up this week.
Back to top Go down
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?    Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:31 pm

I honestly did not enjoy the Rock Concert, it seemed awkward and it just bored the hell out of me. Cena has been outclassing the rock the whole time, and the Rock needs to just start talking shit like he used to instead of playing to the crowd the whole fecking time, when he took it seriously for like 2 minutes last week he had Cena beat but apart from that, Cena all the way!
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?    Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?  EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:00 am

we all know Cena didn't rap, nor Rock "rock" but I think Cena's had more of a shock factor. Rock said a few things that were funny but it was so dragged out with the same "melody" then the fucking cheesey crowd pleasing cleveland rocks. Whole thing was ruined when he was trying to sing along to we will rock you. And anyone could have an american crowd in the palm of their hand if you set up a promo by sucking that much local dick. The Rock illusion still erm.. running wild?

there's the counter argument anyway. and the crowd were won over by cena, you could see it in reaction shots, but they had to mark out for rocky, as you would at a live show. but don't let it fool you into thinking Rock is anywhere near the level HE should be for Wrestlemania
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?    Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?  EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:45 pm

Both were really good imo (apart from Dwayne singing we will rock you). You mentioned the time each got. A rap is meant to be short - I assume, and a concert is meant to be long, so with that said, the length of promos were appropriate.

Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?    Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?  EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:24 pm

I enjoyed both, Cena seemed to turn the crowd to stop booing him again this week.

Like macks said the Rocks version of we will rock you was awfull.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?    Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?  EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:58 am

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
the crowd were won over by cena, you could see it in reaction shots, but they had to mark out for rocky, as you would at a live show. but don't let it fool you into thinking Rock is anywhere near the level HE should be for Wrestlemania

Absolutely bang on.

I enjoyed the Rock concert, but felt it was being stretched a hell of a lot by the end. Cena did what he's been doing all along - in, make point, leave.
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?    Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?  EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Rocks was better for me, Old school Cena was grat tho, and his old music was nice!

Gotta say, this is the most intresting Cena has been ever, Rocky has brought the best out of him promo wise, in fact overall Cena is just edging it on promos atm.

This is the kind of feuds WWE have been missing, actually feels like there is legit heat between these guys, proper tearing into eachother, and the lack of PG proves that WWE is better off TV14!

Good shit from both of them, think the match will be great, Cena isn't the most entertaining to watch in ring but Rocks overselling is brilliant and can make anyone look good!

Going for a Cena win, but the mark in me is on team bring it!
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?    Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?  EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:27 pm

just incase people haven't bothered with Raw or if people want to watch again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?    Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rock Concert Or Cenas Rap ?
Page 1 of 1