Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?  Empty
PostSubject: Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?    Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:45 pm

For the last couple of months there has been a lot of news on GAME/Gamestation the first news that broke was that they lost there credit assurance with most of the publishers and this meant there not able to publish any new games from these publishers and it looks like EA are one of these publishers. GAME/Gamestation wont have stock of any big games coming out from EA,Nintendo and other publishers.

After fixing this problem at the end of February we found out that EA will not be stocking there games with either GAME/Gamestation with big games due out from them including Mass effect 3 and the return of Fifa Street. This is a massive lose to GAME/Gamestation as these 2 games alone would have brought in a lot of money as Mass Effect sells well every time and now that's its on PS3 i'd imagine it would earn Double money for them.

Today more news broke that they would be raising there prices to insure they are able to get the credit assurance back however if they do get it back EA can deiced wither to ship games to them or not. But at the moment to get people in they have put on a massive sale on all pre-owned games with Metal Gear Solid HD collection being £3.98.

That must be GAME/Gamestation last ditch at the attempt to ensure they stick around. Im only giving it a Month or 2 and im expecting an announcement that GAME/Gamestation will be closing down as they cant compete with the likes of Amazon and Play.com because poeple would rather get them off line than go out and pick them up and there a lot cheaper than GAME/Gamestation it’s been on the cards for a few days now with all the stories flying around but unfortunately i believe that GAME/Gamestation are done.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?    Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for £4 now? For fucks sake I bought that last month for £35. Looks like I'll use my game/gamestation reward card on microsoft points. Got £12 on each.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?    Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:53 pm

im going to check it out tomorrow & i'll be using my card got 55 quid on it & on my reward card got 23 quid
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?    Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:28 pm

Look how cheap these are going to be tomorrow

Quote :
PSP:

BASE MODEL: £29.99
2000: £39.99
PSP GO AND 3000: £49.99

WII:

WHITE: £39.99
BLACK: £49.99
BLUE WITH LONDON MARIO OLYMPICS: £59.99
RED LIMITED EDITION MARIO: £59.99

PS3:

40GB, 80GB AND 60GB: £99.99
120GB AND 160GB: £129.99
250GB AND 320GB: £149.99

XBOX 360:

20GB AND 60GB; £69.99
250GB SLIM: £129.99
NINTENDO DS:

ORIGINAL: £19.99
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?    Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:55 am

Not only online, but supermarkets too. I got Batman: Arkham City cheaper in Asda than Game were offering.

But £4 for Metal Gear Solid is a bargain - shame I've completed 2 of them on the PS2 already!
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?    Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:33 am

ive never stay through a whole one so i might get it
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?    Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:42 am

MGS2 is a let-down, but 3 makes up for it - a blindingly good game, and some awesome boss battles.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?    Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:11 pm

i got Assassin's Creed: Revelations,Deus Ex : Human Revolution, 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand And Fear 2 all for £25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?    Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Is GAME/Gamestation Finished ?
Page 1 of 1