Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Marty Jannetty rants on Shawn Michaels, TNA remove 2 wrestlers and 1 Knockout from their roster page

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Country : Marty Jannetty rants on Shawn Michaels, TNA remove 2 wrestlers and 1 Knockout from their roster page England-1

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

Marty Jannetty rants on Shawn Michaels, TNA remove 2 wrestlers and 1 Knockout from their roster page Empty
PostSubject: Marty Jannetty rants on Shawn Michaels, TNA remove 2 wrestlers and 1 Knockout from their roster page   Marty Jannetty rants on Shawn Michaels, TNA remove 2 wrestlers and 1 Knockout from their roster page EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:25 pm

-- Marty Jannetty, who noted on his personal Facebook account late last week that he had been drinking Jack Daniel's for 48 consecutive hours, posted a rambling status update on longtime friend Shawn Michaels.

The former WWE Superstar wrote, "o hell yes, Imma ax this now.. Shawn, my good friend, what up bee otch??... I gotta book coming out..well not yet..there"s a few moral issues.., you may wanta contact me first, cause Im telling bout my life, you being a part of it, well hell..call me...but in truth, I'd rather you not, the book will be soooo much better if I dont fall for your shit.. but If you say "DONT SAY THAT" ...I'll remember what yo religious fake ass said about me in your bullshit book..Anyone wanting to see real, will..I aint protecting yo ass..."

Jannetty still remains active with the professional wrestling industry as it was announced in October that he had signed with CHIKARA as a trainer and wrestler.

-- ImpactWrestling.com has removed Jackie Moore, Jesse Neal and Toxxin from their wrestler roster page. This would confirm their respective departures from TNA Wrestling late last year.

Moore stated on November 28, 2011 via Twitter that she parted ways with TNA Wrestling due to her contract expiring. She returned to the company last June alongside ODB under the guise of outsiders, with the duo promising to clean up the Knockouts division. In August, Moore and ODB abandoned their villainous antics in order to gain contracts with the promotion. After several weeks of working as babyfaces, they were signed to contracts by the new head of the Knockouts division, Karen Jarrett. Moore, however, did not appear for TNA again.

Neal made his final TNA appearance on the December 15, 2011 episode of Impact Wrestling, where he was DDT'd onto concrete floor by Gunner and consequently stretchered out of the Impact Wrestling Zone. Neal parted ways with TNA after organization officials asked him to relocate from Florida to Louisville, Kentucky to further his wrestling training in Ohio Valley Wrestling. He was unable to comply with their request because the money they were offering "wasn't even anything close to live on."

Toxxin is Neal's real-life girlfriend, who was brought in September to combat Rosita and Sarita in Ink Inc.'s feud with Mexican America. Neal stated during a podcast interview that Toxxin, who appears as Christina Von Eerie on the independent wrestling circuit, was never under contract to the organization. Her departure was expected after Neal parted ways with TNA.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : Marty Jannetty rants on Shawn Michaels, TNA remove 2 wrestlers and 1 Knockout from their roster page Untitl11

Marty Jannetty rants on Shawn Michaels, TNA remove 2 wrestlers and 1 Knockout from their roster page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marty Jannetty rants on Shawn Michaels, TNA remove 2 wrestlers and 1 Knockout from their roster page   Marty Jannetty rants on Shawn Michaels, TNA remove 2 wrestlers and 1 Knockout from their roster page EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:48 am

Its 2 knockouts
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Country : Marty Jannetty rants on Shawn Michaels, TNA remove 2 wrestlers and 1 Knockout from their roster page England-1

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Marty Jannetty rants on Shawn Michaels, TNA remove 2 wrestlers and 1 Knockout from their roster page   Marty Jannetty rants on Shawn Michaels, TNA remove 2 wrestlers and 1 Knockout from their roster page EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:04 am

it's one sailor, a battle axe and some random skank
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Marty Jannetty rants on Shawn Michaels, TNA remove 2 wrestlers and 1 Knockout from their roster page   Marty Jannetty rants on Shawn Michaels, TNA remove 2 wrestlers and 1 Knockout from their roster page EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:36 am

Apologies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marty Jannetty rants on Shawn Michaels, TNA remove 2 wrestlers and 1 Knockout from their roster page   Marty Jannetty rants on Shawn Michaels, TNA remove 2 wrestlers and 1 Knockout from their roster page Empty

Back to top Go down

Marty Jannetty rants on Shawn Michaels, TNA remove 2 wrestlers and 1 Knockout from their roster page
Page 1 of 1