Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Jeff Hardy: What Next?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Jeff Hardy: What Next? Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Hardy: What Next?   Jeff Hardy: What Next? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Jeff Hardy has been back several weeks on Impact going around talking to most of the guys. Most of them giving him one more chance. I'm quite intrested to see where this leads. At the moment, I don't really know where it will go. I'm thinking he'll wrestle a few guys and take beatings, and Hardy won't do anything about it as he feels he deserves everything he gets and then start to earn their respect again. He'll keep his head down and take on all comers when told to.

We have had numerous threads on Hardy's drug usage and how much of a waster he is but I just want replies regarding the storyline (if any) he is in at the moment if you's don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy: What Next?   Jeff Hardy: What Next? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Well what I find intresting is the fact that on screen they never mentioned Jeffs drug use and instead they only hint at it (ie; they said he was in no fit state for the title match as opposed to saying he was on drugs).

As for storylines, I can see TNA having Jeff work his way from the bottom up then late next year (if he keeps out of trouble) win the title (probabbly at Next years BFG) and then go on about the long road of recovery, being clean, turning his life around, etc... as everyone he spoke to (except for AJ and Angle) kept going on about how he could turn it around and make a rags to riches comeback which will happen knowing TNA if Jeff behaves himself next year.
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy: What Next?   Jeff Hardy: What Next? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Maybe he could start off in the X Division to prove himself? I think he could have a few good matches with the like of Aries and Kendrick and could eventually be used to put over the likes of Sorensen.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy: What Next?   Jeff Hardy: What Next? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:21 am

I think with Jeff, you can't put him into any kind of long-term booking plans. He goes off the rails far too easily, and has done so throughout his entire career.

To start with, he should be used as an enhancement talent, putting over the likes of Bobby Roode, Crimson and others whilst he still has some kind of name value. Then look to rebuild him in a couple of years time, if he's proved he can behave.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy: What Next?   Jeff Hardy: What Next? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardy: What Next?
Page 1 of 1