Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Raw

Go down 
+8
Hardcore Waffles
Saint Jimmy
mrtc2003
Mackem
therustman
Sexton Hardcastle
hodge13
Worthy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Nash in WWE   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:03 pm

I've been hearing non-stop praise for him on several sites, from various wrestling sites to wrestling Facebook pages, all saying stuff like “Kevin Nash was good on the mic last night on Raw” and “glad Kevin Nash is back in WWE” as surely i'm not the only one thinking he was hesitant and sounded pissed (clearly it wasn't good), not to mention half of those people saying this stuff were the same people saying he's rubbish and a hasbeen back when he is in TNA and as far as i'm concerned, he is the same guy, except he has a darker beard now.

Don't get me wrong, he's okay (not good but i've seen worse wrestlers), but my biggest problem with the whole Nash situation is now CM Punk is focusing on him, leaving Cena to go after Del Rio... so to recap super-Cena lost 2 title matches to CM Punk and he looks set for another title shot against a future big name who is getting built up alot whilst CM Punk after all the build up fueds with what WWE fans refered to as “a wrinkly old hasbeen who can barely wrestle” back when he was in TNA.

I was hoping we'd get Punk vs Del Rio and Cena fueds with someone else in the midcard like Miz... I guess we should hope for a 3-way or a 4-way in the title scene now.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Del Rio Vs Cena till Survivor Series, Del Rio keeps the title and Cena has somethig going on with the rock at SS, Punk then uses his rematch clause at Survivor Series to face Del Rio?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:47 pm

why would you hope for punk vs del rio

Punk gets the main storyline, del rio is someone to feud with cena, so cena can get passionate about the wwe, honour, the championship and the fans before the rock walzes back in and cena snaps pirat
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Well I reckon Jonny Ace is behind the text with Steph and/or vince as he has issues with both Punk and Cena so the text said which was champ. Also explains why he's still on TV.

Hopefully this is all being used to elevate Punk to the top of the tree with him vs establishment ala Stone Cold.

Punk for Rumble?
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:14 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

Punk gets the main storyline, del rio is someone to feud with cena, so cena can get passionate about the wwe, honour, the championship and the fans before the rock walzes back in and cena snaps pirat

Just think its the natural step after Cena for Del Rio as i dont see Cena getting the title if all before WM till Rumble/Elimination Chamber
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:24 pm

not aimed at you, worthy put he hoped for punk to go after del rio now and cena go for miz lol. You said wait till SS, punk will obviously activate the clause at some point so it might be then. After that raw it's up in the air as to who is telling the truth nash or hhh, and punk hell bent on finding hhh who appears to be hiding from him so far. That talent relations guy and steph involved too now.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:27 pm

p.s trending on twitter soon... #wwepowerstruggle
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:28 pm

#everyonewillgetwhattheydeserve
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:32 pm

I think Punk will win the Rumble too.

May be a silly question but who is Jonny Ace? Is it that lawyer dude?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:40 pm

rustman is he 'old friends' with nash? If so you are bang on, as nash never said hhh, just he'd always do a favour for an old friend
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Sexton, I've just tpyed a massive article in the 'Nash in WWE' thread and it has gone. I assume it was you Suspect
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Mackem wrote:
I think Punk will win the Rumble too.

May be a silly question but who is Jonny Ace? Is it that lawyer dude?

If you mean John Laurenitis (the guy who was with Vince at Money in the Bank) then that's him. He's actually the head of Talent Relations or something along those lines. He's also the brother of Road Warrior Animal.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:47 pm

You learn something new everyday. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:49 pm

ah no way macks, I just merged the threads because NASH IN WWE as a title is a spoiler and discussing nash may aswell be in the raw thread. I dont know what happened to your post Sad
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Basically i said I dont mind Punk being away for the title scene for now. Have Cena challanging Del Rio until Survivor Series. Punk demand his rematch around then.

I dont think Cena or Punk will be champion at wrestlemania. It will be Mysterio or Del Rio, and those two will face each other at WM. Punk will fight HHH.

On the topic of Nash being in WWE, Im dont ind as he is good on the ice (IMO) and gives Punk someone to chat with.

Well, along those lines...
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:57 pm

I kind of agree, I don't mind Nash when he's talking as he's always been pretty good on the mike and that's about all he can do without risking an injury. But don't let him wrestle and especially don't let him fight Punk. If there's one sure way to kill Punk's heat it to put him in a match with Nash.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:00 pm

I reckon someone nicked HHH's phone (prob Steph) to send the text to Nash.

I dont think this will be a Punk burial, read somewhere - can't remember where - that Punk has ear of Vince at moment and also sends a bad message to the roster that if you generate massive exposure like Punk did and the hottest atmosphere/ppv in years (MITB) that you get buried. Then again this is Vince!

Sorry call him Jonny Ace as have no idea how to spell his surname confused
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:01 pm

I dont know why merging would delete just your post too, bit annoying. Agree though, some stories dont need the titles around them and wrestlemania could be huge with punk vs hhh and cena vs the rock and the streak match vs orton on top of 2 world title matches. Guessing orton cos i cba to think
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:06 pm

rustman, i think a comment i did got lost somewhere, but was this johnny guy at some point known buddies with big sexy? Wwe did the clever promo where they dont mention someones name but everyone assumes it to be someone. I.e talk about hhh then talk about the txt message, but i swear he just said it was an old friend
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Don't think he was big friends - think he worked mainly in Japan.

Certainly Nash implied it was HHH with his get on the same page comment and offering to show the text. That's why I reckon it will turn out someone else used HHH's phone.

Loved that text from Punk's sister as well!
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:39 pm

yeah I did wonder about a phone switch, but then thought maybe it just wasn't meant to be hhh. The fact hhh wasnt available for nash or punk is a bit strange too, maybe steph sent him on an errand lol
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Im not too sure how I feel about RAW. I enjoyed some of the matches on it and some of the developments such as Del Rios match with Rey, Swagger finally getting a win and maybe getting Vickie as his manager but I dont like the fact that Cena is around the title again now, especially after that awful Cena vs Del Rio match they had on RAW about a month or so ago.

The fact that Punk has seemingly been relegated down the card to face Nash of all people isnt great either. I said on the Summerslam review thread that I wouldnt mind seeing this but now that I think about it, its probably gonna suck. Promo wise, itll be great but in ring, all I can see is Punk being buried. However, on the bright side it should lead to Punk vs HHH, which if Punk is treated right, will be good.

They need to get the titles of McGuillicutty and Otunga. They both suck arse and look like theyve just came out of a rave in Ibiza, circa 1998.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:50 am

SUBWAY SUCKS!! SUBWAY SUCKS!! Are live adverts the new wwe thing btw?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:38 am

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

2 reasons really:

1) To get CM Punk as a full blown face that even Cena fans will cheer as Raw is short of main eventing faces, which brings me onto my next point...

2) Because Cena is the only main eventing face on Raw, nearly all the Raw PPV main events this year have had him in it, so a WWE title match without Cena would be something diffrent.

All in all Cena is getting old, has had alot of sergery and long story short, if Cena goes WWE will be fucked and now would be a good time to make someone else like a new fan favourite as in the old days Hulk leaving wasn't a problem as they had Ultimate Warrior to fall back on, the attitude era had The Rock to fall back on when Stone Cold was away (and vice versa), but as it stands now, if Cena was injured tommorow and out for 6 months WWE would be fucked unless they [a] put Orton back on Raw thus pretty killing off Smackdown, or [b] build up Punk as the new/another poster boy of WWE, a bit like Stone Cold Steve Austin was.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:56 pm

why plan incase of the worst, plan for the best then if the worst comes to worst they can just push anyone. That's the joy of wrestling, whoever says they are nice, is nice. In about 4 weeks jack swagger could be a mini cena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw   Raw Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: