Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Sony To Cut PS3 Price Tonight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Sony To Cut PS3 Price Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Sony To Cut PS3 Price Tonight   Sony To Cut PS3 Price Tonight EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Quote :
We saw retailers giving discounts earlier today but now we’re hearing more and more anecdotal evidence that a price cut is going to be announced at Sony’s conference this evening in Germany.

The figure looks like it will be around €239 for the 320GB model which we assume will drop to £199 in the UK. That could bring the 160GB model down to under €200 and possibly as low as £150, if retailers choose to squeeze it as much as possible.

With stacks of consoles being marked down already, the price cut announcement, if it comes, is likely to be one of those “effective immediately” things. We’ll keep you informed of anything official as we hear it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Sony To Cut PS3 Price Tonight   Sony To Cut PS3 Price Tonight EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:03 pm

just in time for what no doubt has to be my ps3's last mile lol

Although it still seems the same as when it was new to be fair

hoover your ducts Cool
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Sony To Cut PS3 Price Tonight   Sony To Cut PS3 Price Tonight EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Razz

which i never did and i have a few PS3 so if it goes wrong now im alright i can afford this straight away
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Sony To Cut PS3 Price Tonight   Sony To Cut PS3 Price Tonight EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:11 pm

I might just get one as a backup if they are going cheap.

I know at some point I will need a new version for newer games
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Sony To Cut PS3 Price Tonight   Sony To Cut PS3 Price Tonight EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Quote :
It’s official: Sony just announced the price cut for PlayStation 3 at their Gamescom show in Cologne. The UK price has been confirmed at £199 for the 320GB model.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Sony To Cut PS3 Price Tonight   Sony To Cut PS3 Price Tonight EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:20 am

Thats not bad and i'm tempted to get a PS3 now, but i'll wait to see if Xbox 360 gets cheaper first.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Sony To Cut PS3 Price Tonight   Sony To Cut PS3 Price Tonight EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Quote :
That PlayStation 3 price cut that was announced at Gamescom? I thought they hadn’t gone quite far enough, especially for the UK where retailers already squeeze the price down as far as they can get away with. It seems that I was wrong.

According to MCV’s “reliable source”, sales of Sony’s home console have leapt by 65 percent, week-on-week following the price reduction. This is obviously good news for Sony who will have been hoping for this kind of result. Take into account the fact that Sony’s own intense marketing campaign for the price drop only starts today, and it looks like an even more promising result so far.

This Friday sees the release of Deus Ex: Human Revolution (review at 5PM) which marks the start of the release schedule picking up again as it heads into the holiday season. With a new price and a new marketing campaign, there’s never been a more promising time for Sony’s sales records. With the availability (and budget price, by this point) of some great first party titles and a healthy looking holiday season for the console, there’s never been a better time to buy into the system either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony To Cut PS3 Price Tonight   Sony To Cut PS3 Price Tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

Sony To Cut PS3 Price Tonight
Page 1 of 1