Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

wrestler unstoppable

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tim157
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Number of posts : 278 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock,Trippe H,Randy orton ,Ultimate Warrior,Randy Savage Macho Man,Scott Steiner,AJ Styles

wrestler unstoppable  Empty
PostSubject: wrestler unstoppable    wrestler unstoppable  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:04 am

anyone try this on facebook i play it all the time it is really fun and a great game?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: wrestler unstoppable    wrestler unstoppable  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:45 pm

I used to play it alot, including the beta version, but I find TWG (the wrestling game) alot better because it does the matches in one go instead of taking it in turns, plus it has alot more features.

So if you like wrestler unstopable then you'd deffinately love TWG as it's very similar, but like I said it has so much more than unstoppable, so it may take a while to get the hang of.

Here is a link to TWG if you want to check it out (it's free) - http://s1.thewrestlinggame.com/?w=54344

The game has a tutorial to talk you through it and the fun really starts when you get to level 4 (don't rush it though) as you can join a fed where you earn more fantaeuros (the games currency) depending on your fans, merchandise, fed ticket sales, etc...

I find it better than unstoppable, but it might just be me.
Back to top Go down
tim157
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Number of posts : 278 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock,Trippe H,Randy orton ,Ultimate Warrior,Randy Savage Macho Man,Scott Steiner,AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: wrestler unstoppable    wrestler unstoppable  EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:53 am

they are adding more to unstoppable now.like tag moves were added and stuff like that but i will have to check it out for sure thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wrestler unstoppable    wrestler unstoppable  Empty

Back to top Go down

wrestler unstoppable
Page 1 of 1