Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The Rock responds to Cena.

Go down 
+5
Hardcore Waffles
Mackem
Horizon
Worthy
bazz23-v2 ®™
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

The Rock responds to Cena. Empty
PostSubject: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Dunno if this has been posted or not, it won't let me embed it for some reason.

http://www.whosay.com/DwayneJohnson/videos/46340

douchebaganomics taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Just seen it on Dwayne Johnsons Facebook page and then I upset some retarded Cena fans on the comments part of it who keep saying stuff like “you said you'll never leave again and you've not been back since” and when I pointed out that he tells you why in the video as he is not allowed to as he doesn't have a contract, they respond with silly comments like “it wasn't mentioned on TV so he was lying” and my favourite comment by one of them, “you don't need a contract in WWE” stupidity
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Well we all know Cena fans are kids and women, and we all know that kids and women are idiots so it make sense they would post such drivel.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Sady I agree and this is why I hate PG WWE because it makes the steriotype of “only little kids watch wrestling” seem true.

Seriously I remember when Mae Young got her saggy tits out at the 2000 Royal Rumble taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:12 pm

When he talks about bringing it to Cena in the historic arena where it all began for the Rock, I think he's talking about is Madison Square Gardens which means it will be this years Survivor Series. The Rock made his debut at Survivor Series 1996 at MSG.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:48 pm

To be honest I don't see where they are going with this as we all know this will be the Rock passing the torch to Cena, but after all the crap Cena has been talking prior to all this outside WWE... WHY PUT HIM OVER? seriously Dwayne ain't short of money and isn't contracted to WWE, so why put over someone who slagged him off?

Either they made friends or Rock is going to botch a move or hit him for real on purpose, but sadly I reckon they have just made friends.

Pitty it wasn't an MMA fight as we all know who would win between a former sporting Jock (The Rock) and a former posh private school boy (Cena).
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:50 pm

I think i'm the only Cena fan on this board.
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:54 pm

looks a bit like a rock heel turn
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Mackem wrote:

You really like his stale "you sir are a menace to the WWE, I will beat you every 4 weeks at the PPV until you drop down to the midcard" routine? He has become too much of a goody two shoes for my liking.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Mackem wrote:

I liked Cena when he first debuted with his “doctor of thuginomics” gimmick where he battle raps with his bad vanilla ice impersonation... then he turned face and I still liked him with his 'chain gang' gimmick... then it started going downhill from there and as he just became bland kiddy crap and then the whole Super Cena routine was born a that is why I now hate him for the same reason Rocky above pointed out.

Last edited by Worthy on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:19 pm

I think its because I really liked him when he debuted and when he done all his thuganomic stuff so i've continued to like him. I don't think he is as bad as everyone says.

I assume older fans were Hulk Hogan fans and he is the main reason people watched wrestling. Then it was The Rock and Steve Austin. Now its the turn of John Cena.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:40 pm

At least the fans know Cena can be good when he is allowed/wants to be. A lot of the "haters" boo him more out of frustration, I say.

If he is going to be face (I don't think he NEEDS to turn heel although with all the current build up, it might be the best opportunity to do so for years), he should be more like the Chain Gang Cena (as Worthy pointed out), where he mouths off to everyone rather than SuperCena who's one step short of telling the 2011 generation to eat their vitamins and say their prayers.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Rocky wrote:
At least the fans know Cena can be good when he is allowed/wants to be. A lot of the "haters" boo him more out of frustration, I say.

If he is going to be face (I don't think he NEEDS to turn heel although with all the current build up, it might be the best opportunity to do so for years), he should be more like the Chain Gang Cena (as Worthy pointed out), where he mouths off to everyone rather than SuperCena who's one step short of telling the 2011 generation to eat their vitamins and say their prayers.

I think him joining Nexus last year was the best opportunity to of turned him heel.

It made sense to do it then. Making him heel now will be ok if done slowly. Fans turning on him after he beats CM Punk at MITB. Cena saying he works his arse off and for what?? He By time Wrestlemania comes along Cena is a full blown heel.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

PostSubject: Re: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Mackem wrote:
Rocky wrote:

I think him joining Nexus last year was the best opportunity to of turned him heel.

It made sense to do it then. Making him heel now will be ok if done slowly. Fans turning on him after he beats CM Punk at MITB. Cena saying he works his arse off and for what?? He By time Wrestlemania comes along Cena is a full blown heel.

In your mind, would Cena have been behind Nexus all along or would he have just slowly turned heel after he was forced to join them?

Imagine if Cena turned heel now and for some reason, the fans got bored of the Rock. We could see the women/kids cheering for the "old" Rock and the men cheering for the "future" in Cena. affraid
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:50 pm

Cena's response.

Quote :
CeNation. Just saw Dwayne's statement. Via satellite of course. Sad, really. It was like an episode of mad money."

"I wonder if GLAAD will be offended by Dwayne's comments."

"Either way..looks like I have really made him mad. But, certainly not mad enough to show up and do anything. Maybe he can send a stuntman."

"Dwayne. I am a WWE employee, and a proud one. The difference between us is you left for 'greener pastures'. For me...this is what I love."

"I have never begged for anyones admiration or acceptance, u don't believe me..watch MITB. Its not about that. Its about showing up."

Id rather wrestle a thousand 'punks' than one 'rock'. Because I can see his passion. Wish I could see yours...yer just never there. Smile

"Until april 1st. Keep on bringing it my man. You're doing great. Your friend John Cena
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:40 am

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Cena's response.

Quote :
CeNation. Just saw Dwayne's statement. Via satellite of course. Sad, really. It was like an episode of mad money."

"Either way..looks like I have really made him mad. But, certainly not mad enough to show up and do anything. Maybe he can send a stuntman."

"Dwayne. I am a WWE employee, and a proud one. The difference between us is you left for 'greener pastures'. For me...this is what I love."

"I have never begged for anyones admiration or acceptance, u don't believe me..watch MITB. Its not about that. Its about showing up."

Id rather wrestle a thousand 'punks' than one 'rock'. Because I can see his passion. Wish I could see yours...yer just never there. Smile

"Until april 1st. Keep on bringing it my man. You're doing great. Your friend John Cena

No wonder Cena fans come out with stupid stuff when even Cena himself is going on about 'not appearing on WWE since' even though the Rock pointed out in the video that he doesn't have a contract and as a resut he can't appear without permission stupidity

Also Cena seems to be keeping quiet on alot of the points that Rock made in the video...

...So I'm guessing Cena doesn't want his 'little jimmy' fans to find out that Cena is just a fictional character created by WWE and that his gimmick has been designed to get the audience on his side because he portrays a face character and so his lines and actions have been scripted to curry the fans favour as VINCE MCMAHON WANTS YOU TO CHEER FOR HIM!! taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:24 am

The Rock's some size of a boy now.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:49 am

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Cena's response.

Quote :

Independant contractor, surely?

If Cena's going to turn heel, I'd keep him exactly as he is now, and do it on Raw the night after Mania next year. Picture this...:

Cena gets booed out of the stadium in Miami. He beats Rock, and still gets booed. next night on Raw, he comes out to cut a standard 'Thank you for having Mania in your town' speech, only to get booed even more. At that point, he turns on the crowd and lays into them for booing him, when he's there night after night, putting his health on the line, etc, etc. I'd even have him properly swear and tell the crowd to go fuck themselves (with the dude in charge of bleeping actually getting his timing right this time).

Then turn him a bit badass, lose the t-shirts, stop doing the 5 Knuckle Shuffle and all that, stop with that God-awful submission move, and just let him cut heel promos to his heart's content.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:59 am

Grecian wrote:
bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Cena's response.

Quote :

Independant contractor, surely?

If Cena's going to turn heel, I'd keep him exactly as he is now, and do it on Raw the night after Mania next year. Picture this...:

Cena gets booed out of the stadium in Miami. He beats Rock, and still gets booed. next night on Raw, he comes out to cut a standard 'Thank you for having Mania in your town' speech, only to get booed even more. At that point, he turns on the crowd and lays into them for booing him, when he's there night after night, putting his health on the line, etc, etc. I'd even have him properly swear and tell the crowd to go fuck themselves (with the dude in charge of bleeping actually getting his timing right this time).

Then turn him a bit badass, lose the t-shirts, stop doing the 5 Knuckle Shuffle and all that, stop with that God-awful submission move, and just let him cut heel promos to his heart's content.

Saw this on another forum on how to turn Cena, from last week, but i thought it sounded decent.

Quote :
It’s the last Raw before Money in the Bank. CM Punk attempts to get into the building multiple times. They stop him. Cena can say he is happy to face Punk but Vince, Raw GM, and so forth keep Punk out.
Cena is in the main event v The Miz or similar, and the match degenerates with Miz fighting Riley to force a countout. Camera widens, to see “CM Punk” in the ring. He attacks, and the crowd (hopefully) go crazy. The announcers sell it huge. Maybe they even say he looks taller than usual.
Security, agents, etc, move Punk out of the ring in a huge pile. Cam back to the ring, where the real CM Punk now stands. GTS. Cena laid out.
Everyone realises that it wasn’t actually Punk. It was Tyler Black (they don’t have to namecheck him).You then make a huge thing about it on Smackdown, and then throughout the PPV keep going backstage awaiting Punk ‘s arrival at the building. Maybe threaten that he won’t show up. He arrives during the show surrounded by security and hoopla.
There is a real need to make sure the rest of the PPV is a belter. Go all out with the MitB matches. Rey Mysterio wins the Raw version.
Main event time. Long match, which goes this way and that. Cena throws everything at Punk, who keeps kicking out. Kicks out of an FU, survives ages in the STF. Eventually slaps on the Anaconda Vise. Cena’s arm drops once. Drops twice. Drops a third time. Punk leaps in the air, his music plays, Justin Roberts announces him as champion.
He celebrates, turns into Cena, who drops him with an FU. Music abruptly stops. 1-2-3. Confusion. Ref hands Cena the belt, announcers sell shock. Punk goes nuts, starts destroying the set, security drag him out. The announcers watch and commentate on a replay. They come to the conclusion that Cena’s arm did drop and the ref made a terrible call. They put over that like him or hate him, Punk deserved to win that match. How will he react? Will he turn up at Raw? Will they change the decision? Tune into Raw. And you would, wouldn’t you?
Raw features the first seeds of a Cena heel turn. He starts the show and brags about beating Punk easily. The commentators question the truth of that (That’s where Michael Cole being untrustworthy is a fault. Could do with JR really)and Cena is interrupted by Rey Mysterio, carrying his MitB briefcase. They fist bump and hug and whatever. John does his thing: “Hey everybody, it’s Rey Mysterio, he won Money in the Bank last night. Let’s hear it. You were great Rey, well done. Did you see my match? I was awesome, wasn’t I?” Or something to that effect.
Rey responds that he is happy that Cena beat Punk, but “it wasn’t easy John. I hate to say it, but he put up a great fight.”
John: “I always had it under control. He’s really not all that hard to beat.”
Rey: “He beat me fair and square a couple of times. I may not like the guy, but he’s a great wrestler. Are you saying that since Punk beat me, you could beat me easily too?”
John: “C’mon, Rey, let’s not get into this, huh? We’re buddies. We’ve been buddies since we first joined the company in 2002. We have fought side by side. I don’t want to fall out with you.” They shake hands.
Cena continues: “Especially over something as obvious as the fact that I could beat you easily”
Rey: “Excuse me? You could beat me easily? Have you forgotten who I am?”
John: “I know exactly who you are. You’re the guy who has had two World title reigns. In the first one you kept losing non-title matches, and the second you were champ for what, three minutes? I like you man, and you’ve done great to get where you are, but you’re no World Champion. You’re no John Cena.”
Rey: “Oh is that right? Well maybe my mask slipped down in front of my eyes, but last night I saw CM Punk beat you, and saw the referee totally screw up, and I have to ask whether it was intentional or not. You are WWE Champion by the grace of God.....or maybe the grace of Vince McMahon.
“The more I think about it, the more I realise that what was said a couple of weeks ago was all a ruse. Vince didn’t want to fire you. In fact, he was making you sure you won and stayed. I never thought I’d be saying this, but CM Punk is the real WWE Champion.”
Out come Nexus. They blast Mysterio and Cena for failing to respect their leader CM Punk, and blame them for Punk’s departure. They challenge Cena and Mysterio to a handicap match on that edition of Raw, which becomes the main event.
A standard match takes place, with Rey receiving a hot tag and taking out Nexus. He sets up a 619, runs the ropes, and gets nailed by a Cena clothesline. Or, even better, by Rey’s Money in the Bank briefcase. An FU later, he leaves Rey to be pinned by Nexus.
The following week, Rey begins the show. He walks to the ring alone and with a purpose. He stands mid ring. “Cena....” he says, and pauses.
“CENA” he says again, this time more forcefully. He then points up. The briefcase descends from a wire, and Rey clutches it. He simply says “Summerslam”, before throwing down the mic and the briefcase.
After that I’m not so clear on the exact path. It would depend on Punk’s needs. However, my thoughts would be that Cena beats Rey at Summerslam, then perhaps beats Morrison and Riley in the weeks and months following. He could even win one-off matches on Raw against Big Show, Ezekiel Jackson, even Sin Cara. Cena just keeps winning, beating babyfaces, bragging about doing so, and pissing off his detractors. I’d keep a rivalry with Rey bubbling under the surface all this time.
You could even do Orton v Cena at Night of Champions, and have Cena win.
Meanwhile, during all this time, the announcers keep mentioning that Cena should have lost the belt to Punk, subtly turning Punk babyface in his absence. I’d even have Tyler Black/Seth Rollins wrestle sporadically and do well, occasionally getting the chance to speak and put Punk over.
At some point, with Punk’s promo and loss becoming fable, and Cena’s heel turn gathering apace, Punk returns out of nowhere, preferably after a PPV main event which Cena wins. The best choice I think would be Hell in a Cell at the start of October. Have Cena v Rey again, with Rey having earned his number one contenders spot, and after Cena prevails (just), Punk attacks. The number for the Raw the night after would be enormous.
Here’s a little idea for how Punk comes back. About six weeks from HiaC, Cena starts to become extra uppity about his status and tells the fans they don’t even deserve to see him walk to and from the ring. During this time, his music can play (maybe a new tune), and he walks onto the stage, poses, and the lights go off. When they come back on, he is in the ring. The reverse would happen when he wins, and leaves.
The lights go off after he has beaten Rey, as they have been doing, but this time the lights come back on quickly, while Cena is just about to exit the ropes. He looks up and sees Punk gripping on to the side of the Cell, which is just starting to lift off the ground. He drops to the floor, and dives into the ring, grabbing Cena and hitting the GTS.
You can then do Punk v Cena at Vengeance, with Punk the rebellious fan favourite in the Austin mould, and he wins the title.
Shortly afterwards, Cena stages a vicious attack on Punk, who vows revenge. I’d not even have a title match at Survivor Series. Instead Punk and Cena each head up teams, with Punk’s team winning, but Cena ducking out and getting counted out.
They meet again at TLC, and Punk again emerges victorious. Thanks to Vince McMahon, Cena gets granted another title shot at the Royal Rumble. You could even write into the story Punk being at odds with Vince from time to time, and Punk agrees to a stip that if he loses the title he agrees to forfeit his rematch clause, but if he wins he gets Vince at Mania. Cena then wins by dubious means.
The following night on Raw Cena states (as he would have on previous occasions) that Punk’s wins were fluke and that Punk somehow cheated, but this is a fair win, and proves that he, John Cena, is the man, no-one can beat him.
He then gets rushed by another returning Superstar, who nails Cena with his big move.
The Rock Bottom.
There is a post script to this story. Depending on how well Punk’s push and development goes, WWE keep the lines of communication open with Stone Cold Steve Austin. If he could be persuaded to do one more match, it could be with Punk.
Imagine a Mania which has not only John Cena v The Rock and Smackdown Champion v Rumble Winner, but also CM Punk, who could be the hottest property in wrestling, against the biggest star in WWE history. This is all possible. I’m not saying it’s probable or even likely. But it’s possible. It could happen.

Bit long but.

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:11 pm

Vince wont turn Cena there has be meetings about it and Vince just turned round and said whats the point of turning Cena isn't he a heel anyway when The Rocks in attendance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock responds to Cena.   The Rock responds to Cena. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rock responds to Cena.
Page 1 of 1