Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Fantasy TNA game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Fantasy TNA game Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy TNA game   Fantasy TNA game EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:29 am

I just tried this a while back and it's not bad - http://www.impactwrestlingfantasy.com

Well since we don't have a TNA prediction league anymore, I was thinking that we could use this and post our points from there on here?

So tonight is Destination X and aswell as the usual pick 5 wrestlers that they anyway, they have a prediction thing for the PPVs too... but you only have until later today to sign up for the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Fantasy TNA game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy TNA game   Fantasy TNA game EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:25 am

I got 554 points on Desination X.
Back to top Go down

Fantasy TNA game
Page 1 of 1