Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?

Go down 
+7
boschbourne06
Saint Jimmy
feяgie22
Rocky2
Worthy
bazz23-v2 ®™
dwindow
11 posters
AuthorMessage
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? Empty
PostSubject: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:15 am

Quote :
A WWE spokesman noted to GLAAD in their response to CM Punk uttering an anti-gay slur during yesterday's Raw live event in Australia that the wrestler is legitimately leaving the organization following the Money in the Bank pay-per-view event on July 18.

OpposingViews.com printed the following in their article: "WWE officials also told GLAAD this morning that CM Punk's contract will expire in a few weeks, he will not be immediately renewed, and he will no longer be with WWE as of July 18. A spokesperson told us "this departure is not part of a storyline. He is contractually leaving the organization.

"A spokesperson for the WWE told us "We are taking this very seriously."

OpposingViews.com also notes that GLAAD provided training to members of WWE's editorial staff and writing team in May. The media monitoring organization is also in discussions with WWE to provide similar training seminars to on-camera talent.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:19 pm

Literally and figuratively a bunch of fking faggots. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:27 pm

I this the incident that I saw on youtube where CM Punk kicks off with a fan at a house show by saying he's got a vagina and dares the guy to jump the rail so he can knock him out?

I honestly thought he was a plant and this is all part of convincing us that he really is leaving.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Is this whole GLAAD organization part of a work to introduce Right To Censor 2.0?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:38 pm

I haven't actually seen it tbh worthy, but no matter what is said these people need to get a damn grip. But even more than that WWE needs to grow some balls and tell them to fk off(but in a more diplomatic manner lol). But I guess this is the price of greed and becoming a Public company.

Who would of thought it, a heel saying something to piss people off?? shock horror. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Look on Youtube for 'CM Punk insults a fan in adelaide' as that is some funny shit.

As for GLAAD... well they are like every other poncey do gooders and hippy activist groups out there as they always find fault with stuff that don't like and no doubt if WWE stopped with the gay jokes then they'll still complain saying it's violent or not suitible for kids when infact they just snobs who think because it's not what they like to watch (or it's too macho for them) means nobody else should watch it.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:19 pm

Thanks, just had a look. People do get offended at nothing these days don't they, Jesus fking Christ.

I love the irony of an anti-bullying group using the bullying tactic of media pressure though.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:32 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Thanks, just had a look. People do get offended at nothing these days don't they, Jesus fking Christ.

I love the irony of an anti-bullying group using the bullying tactic of media pressure though.

I agree with you on this.
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:04 pm

He said homo, that's what they were complaining about but I found it well funny!
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:29 pm

I want to kill all these PC like fags.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:43 pm

That 'Tache

taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:02 pm

He looks like a member of the Aussie rugby union team with that 'tache taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:47 pm

taking th piss out o
Punk really pissed him off
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:47 pm

dwindow wrote:
Quote :
A WWE spokesman noted to GLAAD in their response to CM Punk uttering an anti-gay slur during yesterday's Raw live event in Australia that the wrestler is legitimately leaving the organization following the Money in the Bank pay-per-view event on July 18.

OpposingViews.com printed the following in their article: "WWE officials also told GLAAD this morning that CM Punk's contract will expire in a few weeks, he will not be immediately renewed, and he will no longer be with WWE as of July 18. A spokesperson told us "this departure is not part of a storyline. He is contractually leaving the organization.

"A spokesperson for the WWE told us "We are taking this very seriously."

OpposingViews.com also notes that GLAAD provided training to members of WWE's editorial staff and writing team in May. The media monitoring organization is also in discussions with WWE to provide similar training seminars to on-camera talent.

The wording of the statement from WWE is interesting. They say that Punk's contract won't be 'immediately renewed'. Which seems to imply that it will be renewed, just not straight away. I see that statement as simply a means to keep the GLAAD people happy by saying that Punk won't be working for WWE after July 18th.

I get the impression that Punk will take some time off but that he'll sign a new contract in a month or two's time once the GLAAD people have forgotten all about him. He may already have agreed a new contract but is just waiting to sign it - hence the "not being immediately renewed" statement.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:52 pm

That statement from WWE basically gives away the result of the PPV.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:01 pm

well according to Punk he's leaving WWE anyway so storyline wise win or lose, doesnt really give the result away.

Vince could just come out at the end and declare the belt vacated, think of the heat Vince would get for it. Or if Vince orderd the MITB winner to cash in, instant heat for the new champ as well.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:26 pm

Nobody knew for sure when Punks contract ran out though, no matter how "smart" they claim to be. Some reports were saying November, So the possibility of Punk winning, but leaving in Kayfabe "with the strap" still existed, Now it doesn't.

While that was still a possibility, I was interested, now I'm not. Del rio cashing in MITB to set up a Summerslam run VS Cena does Zero for me tbh.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:21 am

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
That statement from WWE basically gives away the result of the PPV.

I see what you mean. The stipulation of Cena possibly losing his job didn't help the predictablity either. He'll beat Punk and won't get fired but Vince will use the MITB winner to screw him out of the title for the 3rd time.

I see Drew McIntyre becoming a surprise entrant in MITB somehow, winning it and finally becoming Vince's "chosen one" by winning the title from Cena.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:53 am

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
While that was still a possibility, I was interested, now I'm not. Del rio cashing in MITB to set up a Summerslam run VS Cena does Zero for me tbh.

This
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:39 am

Mackem wrote:
bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:

This

I'd much, much, much rather Rey won it and cashed in at MITB.

Drew Mc being shoved in MITB would be even worse than Swagger winning the title.

How's about R-Truth winning it, and then losing his attempted cash-in? He can then blame the 'conspiracy' for losing, and continue with that. He'e by far the best thing on Raw at the moment.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:41 am

Grecian wrote:
Mackem wrote:
bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:

This

I'd much, much, much rather Rey won it and cashed in at MITB.

Drew Mc being shoved in MITB would be even worse than Swagger winning the title.

How's about R-Truth winning it, and then losing his attempted cash-in? He can then blame the 'conspiracy' for losing, and continue with that. He'e by far the best thing on Raw at the moment.

At least he got a 15% discount on his car insurance by switching Geico!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?   Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is CM Punk Really Leaving WWE?
Page 1 of 1