Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Predict the Score: Season in Review

Go down 
+4
hodge13
Perfect Jack
feяgie22
Mackem
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Predict the Score: Season in Review Empty
PostSubject: Predict the Score: Season in Review   Predict the Score: Season in Review EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:29 pm

So, Predict the Score season has ended. I would like to thank you all for playing and I hope you all come back for Season 2 (and hopefully we'll have a few more players joining in).

Congratulations to InvincibleIleak for winning the league. He hit form at the right time.

Congratulations also goes to Podegarudo for winning the Yogi Bear Challange Cup.

Grecian scored the most points in a single week with 27 points in Week 3.

Hodge has the honour of scoring zero points when predicting in a single week in week 19.

Grecian and Fergie got the most predictions correct in a single week with predicting 4 scores correctly (Grecian in week 3 and Fergie in week 13).

Perfect Jack spent the longest time at the top of the league with 12 weeks on top (Week 22 - 33).

Perfect Jack and InvincibleIleak made the most correct predictions with 32 correct scores over the season. Randy Poffo had the lowest with 15.

InvincibleIleak had the most weekly wins with 9 wins.

Points based on the team you support, Fergie won that league with getting 43 points on predicting Rangers scores. A league table is below.

1- Fergie22 -43
2- InvincibleIleak -40
3- Grecian -36
4- Mat143 -34
5- Hodge13 -33
6- Mackem -32
7- Rocky -32
8- Podegarudo -32
9- Perfect Jack -30
10- Booschbourne06 -29
11- Bazz23-v2 -25
12- JacMan -18
13- randy-poffo -14

Next Season I will post a thread on Early season Predictions (similar to wht Fergie started this season) and there will be two more cup competitions.

Once again, thanks for playing.

Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Predict the Score: Season in Review   Predict the Score: Season in Review EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Thats hard going keeping that up all season, cheers.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Predict the Score: Season in Review   Predict the Score: Season in Review EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Cheers mack.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Predict the Score: Season in Review   Predict the Score: Season in Review EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Hodge has the honour of scoring zero points when predicting in a single week in week 19

---------------

BOOM!
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Predict the Score: Season in Review   Predict the Score: Season in Review EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Great work Mack. claping
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Predict the Score: Season in Review   Predict the Score: Season in Review EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:36 pm

^^^^^ This^^^^^
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Predict the Score: Season in Review   Predict the Score: Season in Review EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:56 pm

well done macks
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Predict the Score: Season in Review   Predict the Score: Season in Review EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Quality effort Mack.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Predict the Score: Season in Review   Predict the Score: Season in Review EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Thanks Mack! You've been great at doing this, honestly thought you wouldn't be able to keep it up all season, and love all the stats you've done as well. Kudos to you.

I'm pretty glad I won, I think I could have wrapped it up earlier if I hadn't missed a couple of weeks, but I guess that everybody missed a couple so it evened out.

The fact that I got that many points for Liverpool probably means I'm quite pessimistic about Liverpool, or that everybody else is too optimistic about their own clubs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Predict the Score: Season in Review   Predict the Score: Season in Review EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:56 pm

It hasnt been too bad keeping all these little stats as I dont it on a weekly basis. I was just a little dissapointed a few players dropped out. As i say, hopefully we get a few more playing next season along with the regulars.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Predict the Score: Season in Review   Predict the Score: Season in Review EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Mackem wrote:
It hasnt been too bad keeping all these little stats as I dont it on a weekly basis. I was just a little dissapointed a few players dropped out. As i say, hopefully we get a few more playing next season along with the regulars.

Only reason I didn't come last. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predict the Score: Season in Review   Predict the Score: Season in Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Predict the Score: Season in Review
Page 1 of 1