Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

WHAT A MUPPET!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

WHAT A MUPPET!! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT A MUPPET!!   WHAT A MUPPET!! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:31 am

Seriously this guy is:
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/05/03/arttoo-3ds-fan-gets-ar-card-tattoo/

Whilst it works well and no doubt seeing a dragon jump out of your wrist will look cool, the tattoo looks stupid and it'll be on his arm long after the 3DS has had it's run... not to mention the difficulty in playing AR games one handed whilst keeping the wrist with the tattoo still. stupidity
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

WHAT A MUPPET!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT A MUPPET!!   WHAT A MUPPET!! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:13 pm

Thats no real, cant be?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

WHAT A MUPPET!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT A MUPPET!!   WHAT A MUPPET!! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:00 pm

Well he's posted a video of it on his youtube channel (the video is in that link).

I wouldn't be suprised though as anything with the card image works as i've seen t-shirts with the AR card image on (funny enough I tried the picture of the shirt with my 3ds through a tv screen and that worked), plus if you look on youtube you'll find “the worlds biggest AR card” by some Japanese people putting a Mii next to a statue.

I have idea how them cards work, but i'm guessing it's something to do with the yellow box.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

WHAT A MUPPET!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT A MUPPET!!   WHAT A MUPPET!! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:12 pm

I didnt see the video so he films his arm anycunt could do that.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Worthy
Worthy

WHAT A MUPPET!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT A MUPPET!!   WHAT A MUPPET!! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:29 pm

No I ment it would work if he had the image of the AR Card on his wrist.

As for the video, it looked genuine (I have a 3DS and I can confirm they are AR games) and what made it seem genuine is the fact it kept cutting out, he couldn't stop shaking and he didn't play any games (just shown them).

The question is: temp tattoo or real tattoo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHAT A MUPPET!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT A MUPPET!!   WHAT A MUPPET!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT A MUPPET!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Gaming Forum-
Jump to: