Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics?

Go down 
+3
feяgie22
Saint Jimmy
dwindow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics? Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics?   Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:09 am

Quote :
You can't make this stuff up guys - Kurt Angle says that he's considering another try at the Olympic games and he's dead serious.

"It's not just this old man trying to lash out to get publicity," Angle told WTAE Channel 4 Action News on Friday. "It's about really making the team and making a point that, you know what, the 40s is not old. It's the new young. I feel really good at 42, and I might be making a statement that him and I are going to start training for the Olympics and go after the U.S. Open, the Olympic team trials, and then the Olympics," Angle said.

"Everyone asks me, 'How can you do all of these things?' And I always tell them I'll rest when I die," Angle said. "I don't rest very much. I like to do things, I like to accomplish things, and I have a passion for everything that I do, including pro wrestling, and I miss the Olympic wrestling."

"But if we're going to make this (Olympic) commitment, we're going to do it, and it starts in August," he said.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics?   Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:33 am

That mans got serious problems Sad
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics?   Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:36 pm

There's no chance with the drug testing and the amount of shit he's on.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics?   Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:51 pm

he's going to be dead before he's 60
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics?   Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:08 pm

honestly, if there is going to be another death in the ring, he has to be the odds on favourite to be the next guy that it is going to happen to
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics?   Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:15 pm

but he has to keep doing what he loves or he'd see no point anyway right? The day he can no longer wrestle is the day he dies in his mind
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics?   Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:19 pm

but he has to keep doing what he loves or he'd see no point anyway right? The day he can no longer wrestle is the day he dies in his mind
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics?   Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Would this be the same shit he comes out every so often when he claims he'll have an MMA fight? And I seem to remember him coming out with something similar a few years back, for the last Olympics.

The state his neck's in, he's got no chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics?   Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle Headed To The Olympics?
Page 1 of 1